Hi, I don't have much experience with lineage 2, and I was wondering if some of you could help me out with some questions I have, and give me some advice :

I just got to level 20 and transfered to a paulus knight, and now I want to start leveling to a blade dancer - I'm still with my falchion 7day weapon and some leather armour, while I was getting to level 20, I got a few lucky drops like 2 cestus' and 2 tunics of devotion, which if I sold to an npc would be 150k, I haven't sold them yet, I can get some D armour from the moon knight quest but I'm still lost about what to do about upgraidng my weapon, and I'm even more concered on where should I level? Should I level solo or in a party? Also I'm looking for a clan that is active and has some low players that I can party with.

Thanks in advance.

Checkout : 

10 hours ago, Vro06 said:

Short guide how to earn money as a newcomer without buying cols :

1)Create new account and make a dwarf there to make use of free weapon and ss;

2)Just lvl until lvl 15 in abadoned coal mines. You can try to drop wooden gaiters and breastplate there from mob (gemstone beast), some armor will be useful.

3)once you hit lvl 15 tp to gludio and go near ruins of despair to spoil https://l2wiki.com/classic/Shield_Skeleton and just do it until you hit lvl 20 .

4) Go to marketplace(free tp to giran harbour) and sell all the mats you acquired, you may earn ~600k per dwarf this way.

Repeat from #1 until you have money for top vendors D grade.

Optional: you can extend this strategy and also go to spoil https://l2wiki.com/classic/Hobgoblin near dion , but you'll have to invest a bit into soulshots and maybe better armor.

Or you can just get to lvl 25 with that ng weapon ,complete the quest and try to get into raid boss/aoe parties as a tank. But I'd still suggest grinding abit for D grade weapon so you could solo while searching for party.

Edited by Vro06

You can level solo or in party, it doesn't matter at lvl 20. 

Dion Hills is ideal for your lvl (Dion Grizzly, Hobgoblin, etc.)

To upgrade your weapon, first try to search on Giran Harbor for a cheaper price; if you are on a hurry, then go to Giran Town and buy it from NPC.

Edited by Africa

1 hour ago, Vro06 said:

Checkout : 

Or you can just get to lvl 25 with that ng weapon ,complete the quest and try to get into raid boss/aoe parties as a tank. But I'd still suggest grinding abit for D grade weapon so you could solo while searching for party.

yeah this seems nice and i will try it however how would i transfer the gold from one account to the other, as i believe that you gotta pay to box?

4 minutes ago, bomzaslashara said:

yeah this seems nice and i will try it however how would i transfer the gold from one account to the other, as i believe that you gotta pay to box?

Use mail system