Sign in to follow this  
Mirkosan

I need a constant party

Hello, everyone! I really have a lot to play on this server! I have a great desire to really happen something interesting, but I just do not know how to do that after the last few days I've seen so many intrigues! Once in my alliance they already started fighting each other, I think we got to the bottom ... For the last one week I've raised 2%.So, at the moment I'm starting to see my interest! For the moment, if there is a constant party to host me, I will be very grateful! I just want to be active and play regularly .... I do not care who clan they are. It's important to play regularly ...My playing time is: 19:00 to 01:00 euro time. I am GMT+2! My character is Shielen Knight 69 lvl. My nick in game is : SilentDead!

Greetings to all of a serious player!

Good Luck silent, looked like a nice tank the few times we were in the same party so i'll recommend.

KKthx, grow up, no one cares about your who-to-recruit opinion. You've recruited much worse from the other side anyway.

Edited by weeeeD

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

KKthx, grow up, no one cares about your who-to-recruit opinion. You've recruited much worse from the other side anyway.

sorry, u recruited AD we just kicked, lololol

4 hours ago, kkthx said:

sorry, u recruited AD we just kicked, lololol

You recruited zakna and tyriastenne, how can u say anything about recruitment kid :D 

Now see what ... No one said I was going to go to the enemy ... whoever he was ... :) Just at one moment I was tired of dealing with people who did not listen .... I give Example yesterday: I'm going with a party at ABG, my people want to fight with a clan that I am a friend but also with the party in which I am also have friends! And what to do now! Can anyone tell me .......At the same time, our real enemy is attacking us! I'm not a teacher to teach people what to do, and I have no desire honestly ..... Come on, tell now who is right and who is wrong?

7 hours ago, weeeeD said:

You recruited zakna and tyriastenne, how can u say anything about recruitment kid :D 

and then kicked. tell me more about kid, kid.

6 minutes ago, kkthx said:

and then kicked. tell me more about kid, kid.

So clueless about ur own ally. 

Should i tell him, guys ?

On 5/12/2017 at 4:58 PM, kkthx said:

go click some skills with mouse ;)

Mascot boy you shouldn't be giving advice to ANYONE about how to play this game

7 hours ago, fishfood said:

Mascot boy you shouldn't be giving advice to ANYONE about how to play this game

haha, i see u finally got up after last rekt, coz u keep ur ass shut up for some time, too bad i got no time for u kid

6 hours ago, kkthx said:

haha, i see u finally got up after last rekt, coz u keep ur ass shut up for some time, too bad i got no time for u kid

Last rekt? Fraps or it never happened. I was busy working all week so I didn't play, sorry to burst your bubble.

4 hours ago, fishfood said:

Last rekt? Fraps or it never happened. I was busy working all week so I didn't play, sorry to burst your bubble.

sorry, got no time for trash u re. u know well what im talking bout.

51 minutes ago, kkthx said:

sorry, got no time for trash u re. u know well what im talking bout.

Buddy I don't think anybody knows wtf you're talking about. 

• Like 1