Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Meanwhile in Jungle...

Liked your previous movies but this one is sh1tty. No interesting action, killing lowbies in FoM with 70 lvl (you have lught blue mobs there). Fights are nothing special also, not worth to fraps.

Edited by Rizos

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Liked your previous movies but this one is sh1tty. No interesting action, killing lowbies in FoM with 70 lvl (you have lught blue mobs there). Fights are nothing special also, not worth to fraps.

Im one 70 not 75, rest JGL are 60+. All of Chinesse here are 60+, few of them 65 + because they have free farm all their prime. They could try kill me first, but they didnt realize that is the solution to victory. No Wonder, this gladi at the end forgot to use soulshots if Im not mistaken. We killed two before these ones in video, but I didnt fraps it. So 9 ppl against 3, they could win that if they knew how to do it.

Edited by Myrtan

well just my opinion because once i made 70 on my char i was never there again to gank wars. About lvl same goes for my pt, im 75 dajto 76 rest ppl 70-72 but ppl call us 75 lvl cp ;P

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

This movie is level Legiana. No more words from me here. :D

Master of pvp has spoken. :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

well just my opinion because once i made 70 on my char i was never there again to gank wars. About lvl same goes for my pt, im 75 dajto 76 rest ppl 70-72 but ppl call us 75 lvl cp ;P

Everyone has right to his opinion. Ofc, well look how many mistakes these chinesse did in this pvp. :) They focus on tanks, instead me, thats why they lost horribly.

Edited by Myrtan

As Rizos said, this fraps wasnt worth to watch. Just some random fight, waste of disk space Myrciu. Your first move was cool, this one is a waste of Your efford. You can do better. 

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

This movie is level Legiana. No more words from me here. :D

YOU FORGET THE RAPING YOU WERE RECIEVING OVER AND OVER AGAIN BACK THEN.
NOT ABLE TO LEAVE PEACE ZONE (MORE INFO IN THE VIDEO ABOVE).
BUT NOW THAT MY TEAM STOPPED PLAYING SUDDENLY MORE AND MORE JULIANS APPEAR AND TALK TRASH ABOUT US.

AND HERE IS A BONUS AT MINUTE 7:27 THEY GANG WITH WHOLE CLAN VS 2 PARTIES AND LOSE

Edited by Legiana

10 minutes ago, Legiana said:

AN HERE IS A BONUS AT MINUTE 7:27 GANG WITH WHOLE CLAN VS 2 PARTIES AND LOSE

Why do you even care about this clown's words? He spent all his game time in SOS/FOM, because there wars weren't looking for him much. :D

Edited by Myrtan

They are bunch of nobodies.
I remember all the big players in this server talking about clans vs clans and providing us great mass pvps.
Those who left here cannot provide anything at all... reputation of server descreasing instead of increasing.
Im sure 2.0 will help a bit but Rizos Modoy Stibba and the other JULIANS cannot provide us with great moments because they are cheap people
and cheap people tend to do cheap things.

to the movie, idk, u said it yourself enemies played like trash, not really needed good play from u to win this, hopefully next movie will be better (so we wont see just necro PoVs)

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Im sure 2.0 will help a bit but Rizos Modoy Stibba and the other JULIANS cannot provide us with great moments because they are cheap people
and cheap people tend to do cheap things.

lel, u had some nice ass beating that u mentione solo random SR player in your post, mighty PR

if by "cheap things" u mean outplaying stronger classes (i said classes, not people) or when they gang u with more people, yeah, i do that

Edited by MoDoy

17 hours ago, Myrtan said:

No worries, next video come soon :) this was just a quick clip

Jungle has an unique ability... to appear right after big pvp... Once we kill Perkunas or ES and don't have neither CP/HP nor MP immediately appears Jungle... I hope your video not gonna be about it ? Although.... apart from that, I guess,  you have nothing to show ¬¬

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Jungle has an unique ability... to appear right after big pvp... Once we kill Perkunas or ES and don't have neither CP/HP nor MP immediately appears Jungle... I hope your video not gonna be about it ? Although.... apart from that, I guess,  you have nothing to show ¬¬

If you dont come to Jungle, Jungle comes to you. ;) Good for you, you have a lot to show.

Edited by Myrtan

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

to the movie, idk, u said it yourself enemies played like trash, not really needed good play from u to win this, hopefully next movie will be better (so we wont see just necro PoVs)

lel, u had some nice ass beating that u mentione solo random SR player in your post, mighty PR

if by "cheap things" u mean outplaying stronger classes (i said classes, not people) or when they gang u with more people, yeah, i do that

The only thing you could outplay back then was sos monsters.
I do not know what low levels low gear you are after now but you werent a challenge back when the real pvps were and you wouldnt be if my team would return in the game.
Thats a fact and whatever you say cant change the truth.
All of this you think you are now its because the real challenges are no more and that was long before you lvl up.
With love, your fatal provider. ;)