Sign in to follow this  
Lemmyn

Newbie player lf info

Good evening fellas.I have never played classic l2 before and i am here to try something new.
The thing is that i am still thinking it..if i am going to join l2classic club or some other l2j server thats gonna hold 2 weeks tops.
So i have a couple of questions that i need to be answered...U gonna gimme a lot of help by answering.Here we go:

1)Do i have to pay to play on the server?Some ppl called something about 10 euros per month subscription and something like that.

2)What is the avg server poppulation?

3)I heard there are some skill changes..I searched the forum and i cannot find something.If there is plz show me.

4)What classes u think miss from the server? (bd,wls,sps or what?)

5)Is there greek comunnity on the server?Greek cps or greek clans?

ps:I know my questions are gonna sound a bit noobish on many of you guyz,though some clear answers would be great.
ps2:Not sure if this is the right section to post my thread.If not,excuse me and move my thread to another section.

Thank you all in advance.

Good evening.

1) No, it is free to create as many account and chars as you want, and it is free to log ONE account. If you wanna log more than one at the same time, you need to pay for Premium Account (either with euros or buying Coin Of Luck with your adena in game from other players)

2) Hard to say, no official info, but there is activity in every timezone. Is probably more crowded in both European and Asian timezones, 1.5k+ during those timezones i believe. It has peaked at over 2k in the past, not so sure if it still peaks above that as sieges are not great entertainment anymore (to sum it up in one word, zerg) and i belive that number came from a siege day. I could be wrong, but like i said, there is no official info. I can say that you'll be seeing people everywhere in 50+ areas and honestly still a lot of lowbies too, altho many of them are probably alts of players already here so they are not necessarily new players..

3) Very few from what i remember. Tanks have combat aura (2min fighter buff to party), Elemental summoner has the buffer pony (with clarity, empower, acumen, wild magic and the 2 party buffs), Warlock has the buffer cat, with the traditional party buffs and some extras (not really sure, i think it is bless body soul and haste? someone below will give u correct info). I could be missing something here.

4) Again, really hard to say, but i believe Bishop/EE/SE are the most wanted atm at higher levels, and to a lesser extent BD/SWS.

5) There are many greeks in this server. Probably the biggest european representation from a single country, i'd say. I believe most clans went international, but there are still some clans/CPs with many greeks.

Hope i helped, good luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Good evening.

1) No, it is free to create as many account and chars as you want, and it is free to log ONE account. If you wanna log more than one at the same time, you need to pay for Premium Account (either with euros or buying Coin Of Luck with your adena in game from other players)

2) Hard to say, no official info, but there is activity in every timezone. Is probably more crowded in both European and Asian timezones, 1.5k+ during those timezones i believe. It has peaked at over 2k in the past, not so sure if it still peaks above that as sieges are not great entertainment anymore (to sum it up in one word, zerg) and i belive that number came from a siege day. I could be wrong, but like i said, there is no official info. I can say that you'll be seeing people everywhere in 50+ areas and honestly still a lot of lowbies too, altho many of them are probably alts of players already here so they are not necessarily new players..

3) Very few from what i remember. Tanks have combat aura (2min fighter buff to party), Elemental summoner has the buffer pony (with clarity, empower, acumen, wild magic and the 2 party buffs), Warlock has the buffer cat, with the traditional party buffs and some extras (not really sure, i think it is bless body soul and haste? someone below will give u correct info). I could be missing something here.

4) Again, really hard to say, but i believe Bishop/EE/SE are the most wanted atm at higher levels, and to a lesser extent BD/SWS.

5) There are many greeks in this server. Probably the biggest european representation from a single country, i'd say. I believe most clans went international, but there are still some clans/CPs with many greeks.

Hope i helped, good luck.

U really helped a lot.

Thanx to that i managed to make a friend play with me.
We will start with the Archer+BD combo plus 1 prophet and see how it goes.

Hope to cya in game.

ty

1) No subscription. I play this server for few months already and havent paid anything so far ;P

2) I dont know, but its enough to find regularly parties as a solo player and the population isnt decreasing for sure

3) I am not familiar with specific server changes, but the 1.5 version in general is slightly different from the old school l2

4) I find classes fairly well distributed, with the usual less popular like EE, elven knights, summoners etc. Id say fighters are looking for Warlocks at the later stage of the game. BD's are usually not hard to find.

5) I've encountered greeks and greek clans, but i dont have deeper observations if their community is strong

On 5/13/2017 at 5:35 PM, Lemmyn said:

Good evening fellas.I have never played classic l2 before and i am here to try something new.
The thing is that i am still thinking it..if i am going to join l2classic club or some other l2j server thats gonna hold 2 weeks tops.
So i have a couple of questions that i need to be answered...U gonna gimme a lot of help by answering.Here we go:

1)Do i have to pay to play on the server?Some ppl called something about 10 euros per month subscription and something like that.

2)What is the avg server poppulation?

3)I heard there are some skill changes..I searched the forum and i cannot find something.If there is plz show me.

4)What classes u think miss from the server? (bd,wls,sps or what?)

5)Is there greek comunnity on the server?Greek cps or greek clans?

ps:I know my questions are gonna sound a bit noobish on many of you guyz,though some clear answers would be great.
ps2:Not sure if this is the right section to post my thread.If not,excuse me and move my thread to another section.

Thank you all in advance.

1) its free. 10 euros are if you want to open box. You can open it in different computer for free though

2) it goes up to 2k+. Population is fine and you can find party at any level

3) i dont really know about all skills from all classes

4) bishop/EE/SE/bd/sws. we almost every time when we want but sometimes its not so easy to find

5) yes. there are many greeks. and some clans.