Sign in to follow this  
Sylvant

lf more info on the 2.0 changes

I checked the topic about 2.0 changes, but im looking for additional info, like what the NPC's will be selling, will there be low b grade items? Are there gonna be Catacombs and Necros? Do we get Rune and Goddart?

1 hour ago, Sylvant said:

I checked the topic about 2.0 changes, but im looking for additional info, like what the NPC's will be selling, will there be low b grade items? Are there gonna be Catacombs and Necros? Do we get Rune and Goddart?

None of what you mentioned - NPC selling B grade items, Catacombs/Necros nor Rune/Goddard - are coming in patch 2.0, unless there's some dramatic changes which are not expected.

Generally speaking, there probably won't be any drastic changes comapared to the official 2.0 patch notes: 

2 hours ago, Sylvant said:

No, rune and goddard are not even in korean official server and they have 3.0 + version. But they have varka and ketra which are not in the usual location.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

No, rune and goddard are not even in korean official server and they have 3.0 + version. But they have varka and ketra which are not in the usual location.

thats kinda sad, because instead of classic, we get a new version of the game...I miss many of the "classic" things which are not part of it...

42 minutes ago, Sylvant said:

thats kinda sad, because instead of classic, we get a new version of the game...I miss many of the "classic" things which are not part of it...

ya me2, heres my list:

beast shots
pets - strider
balanced dyes
balanced stuns
blessed beast shots
balanced horror
maj armor
archers not spamming skills
catacombs
balanced pvp
beast shots
balanced debuff durations
resists (dark/fire/etc) actually working
zranger
mass surrenders
not being chain debuffed/ccd
shots of the beast
decent exp curve
being able to make dagger pve parties
siegable clan halls
not dying for 4-10% exp 

And last but not least, beast shots.

classic is pretty aids, fk 2.0, wheres that h5 server

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, gfbot said:

ya me2, heres my list:

beast shots
pets - strider
balanced dyes
balanced stuns
blessed beast shots
balanced horror
maj armor
catacombs
balanced pvp
beast shots
zranger
mass surrenders
shots of the beast
decent exp curve
siegable clan halls
not dying for 4-10% exp 

u learn english pretty fast

catacombs, lol, i wonder why u keep qq instead of playing interlude.

Edited by kkthx

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

My he just didnt want to speak with such a trash as lokiardy is. That was just decent way how to say you gtfo.

19 minutes ago, gfbot said:

ya me2, heres my list:

beast shots
pets - strider
balanced dyes
balanced stuns
blessed beast shots
balanced horror
maj armor
catacombs
balanced pvp
beast shots
zranger
mass surrenders
shots of the beast
decent exp curve
siegable clan halls
not dying for 4-10% exp 

Classic is more balanced when it was prelude to interlude. Dying for 10% is sad, but 4% is spot on. I dont like it when u die 50times during pvp and loose like 1% ? thats not l2 anymore. Stuns is ok, this gives for meele classes like dwarfs, tanks, destro, tyr better chances to win pvp against ranged. The only thing I dont like about it as u mentiones stunlock. I do believe 1st stun can be long, but the following ones should be with decreased timers. For example if 1st stun goes 9s, 2nd one 40%time less and so on. Striders is not really needed because of 3prof. Not sure whats wrong with dyes for you tho :D About daggers  too, dunno why u couldnt make meele pt with SE in it. Siegebale clan halls is 50/50. Zranger has nothing to do with Classic. Beast things will be on 2.0. Catacombs is bullshit, unless they will be in same world area and not 9ft under the ground, cuz this just makes l2 less fun. You want to gank your enemy, but you have to check like 6 different catamombs/necros ? really? About archers, I didnt liked it first, but later on its just starting to make sense. If u remember archers didnt had any useful skills dmg skills. Overall if u dont like how classic adapted to new interface and some changes, u should stick with Interlude. Cuz catacombs probably wont ever come in to classic, cuz those dungeons, catas and other stuff just killed classic l2 :) look at that new version of l2, u log in and u do dailys po 6-8hours, not even getting your CP out of Dungeon at all.:)

1 hour ago, Kure said:

My he just didnt want to speak with such a trash as lokiardy is. That was just decent way how to say you gtfo.

love u kid :3 ofc i was there by my main, and thats why i covered picture xD cant believe u can be so stupid, well what can i expect from a guys that were playing l2j for a year, flaming l2classic.club to be back like stray dog. Next time when u try to quote my char to smthing leave me info where u hide so can easier find u :) sending loves kids.

Edited by kkthx

Just now, kkthx said:

love u kid :3 ofc i was there by my main, and thats why i covered picture xD cant believe u can be so stupid, well what can i expect from a guys that were playing l2j and flaming l2classic.club to be back like stray dog. Next time when u try to quote my char to smthing leave me info where u hide so can easier find u :) sending loves kids.

How delusional you are my dear fanboy :x Love you too

12 minutes ago, Kure said:

How delusional you are my dear fanboy :x Love you too

yup, go convert it to fanboy, whatever for u to feel better xD another fishbot in da house

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

sorry, leveling drivers who speak english cost atleast twice the $

2 hours ago, gfbot said:

ya me2, heres my list:

beast shots
pets - strider
balanced dyes
balanced stuns
blessed beast shots
balanced horror
maj armor
catacombs
balanced pvp
beast shots
zranger
mass surrenders
shots of the beast
decent exp curve
siegable clan halls
not dying for 4-10% exp 

your opinion makes me wonder why you even play this chronicle. Also without CC the game is just endless dmg spam which makes godly geared ppl destroy everyone and the servers die. Here even low geared 2-4 levels under party can win a stronger party if they play better. This is why this chronicle is so fucking good. Anyway cba to rebuke ur other poitns cuze most of them are retarded as fuck.

Btw lvl 59 daggers leveling in loa, destryoing the mobs:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gfbot said:

ya me2, heres my list:

beast shots
pets beast shots
balanced beast shots
beast shots
blessed beast shots
beast shots
maj beast shots
beast shots
resists beast shots
beast shots
mass beast shots
beast shots
shots of the beast
decent beast shots
being able to make beast shots
beast shots

this looks far more accurate now 16.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, kkthx said:

yup, go convert it to fanboy, whatever for u to feel better xD another fishbot in da house

Kure is not part of nonfactors you mentioned. He never left club with us. I know that he had a break for up to month but nothing else.

Non of the core Nonfactors never flamed club officialy, we were just bitching around mby at clan chat but thats it.

I feel like youre just being zorgzor succesor, so ill tell you what i told him: make someone check what youre posting, and then tell you is it worth to post or not. a fev more things like that and noone will even bother to read your hardly produced sentences

8 hours ago, draco said:

Kure is not part of nonfactors you mentioned. He never left club with us. I know that he had a break for up to month but nothing else.

Non of the core Nonfactors never flamed club officialy, we were just bitching around mby at clan chat but thats it.

I feel like youre just being zorgzor succesor, so ill tell you what i told him: make someone check what youre posting, and then tell you is it worth to post or not. a fev more things like that and noone will even bother to read your hardly produced sentences

/summon more_nfwarriors

On 14.5.2017 at 9:11 AM, Sylvant said:

necros/catacombs are introduced with antharas update

On 16.05.2017 г. at 6:58 PM, chevignon said:

necros/catacombs are introduced with antharas update

i totally forgot there isnt even Antharas on this version...its a total different game to me...

On 2017-5-14 at 3:01 PM, BlackJack said:

your opinion makes me wonder why you even play this chronicle. Also without CC the game is just endless dmg spam which makes godly geared ppl destroy everyone and the servers die. Here even low geared 2-4 levels under party can win a stronger party if they play better. This is why this chronicle is so fucking good. Anyway cba to rebuke ur other poitns cuze most of them are retarded as fuck.

Btw lvl 59 daggers leveling in loa, destryoing the mobs:

uhhhh... L2classic doesn't have Feline Queen.... 

7 hours ago, Envy said:

uhhhh... L2classic doesn't have Feline Queen.... 

uhhhh our server does to make summoners desirable/useful before shots.