Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Stop this madness!

to see any results, this would have to be poll and there would have to be enough ppl to even see some answer, not like this :P 

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Will check wich of them work in PVP. It's strange.

i checked already, QHP from event and nostalgia arent usable in pvp, castle ones are only ones working in pvp/pve (which doesnt really make sense to me why disabling one part of them and allowing other part to work normally)

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i checked already, QHP from event and nostalgia arent usable in pvp, castle ones are only ones working in pvp/pve (which doesnt really make sense to me why disabling one part of them and allowing other part to work normally)

We will change only that we have custom.

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Will check wich of them work in PVP. It's strange.

Just delete them from castles please. Enemy side has all castles and with sh1t like this we will have no reason to keep playing here.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Just delete them from castles please. Enemy side has all castles and with sh1t like this we will have no reason to keep playing here.

It's part of NCsoft idea. Only community can decide to change it.

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

It's part of NCsoft idea. Only community can decide to change it.

But do you see it's ok if one Phantom Ranger spam this hp pots and kill 3-4 people without even moving like in melee combat? He get all the hits and heal immadiately. Castles gives extra CP and I think its enough. These pots make them OP...

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But do you see it's ok if one Phantom Ranger spam this hp pots and kill 3-4 people without even moving like in melee combat? He get all the hits and heal immadiately. Castles gives extra CP and I think its enough. These pots make them OP...

You need to create poll about it. Will see if community like this idea.

Just now, Koll said:

You need to create poll about it. Will see if community like this idea.

I can imagine this poll. All chinesse and castle owners will vote NO. xD It's your server do something to keep the balance. Chinesse have that many players they can win in vote like that with opposition easily.

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I can imagine this poll. All chinesse and castle owners will vote NO. xD It's your server do something to keep the balance. Chinesse have that many players they can win in vote like that with opposition easily.

just change the topic to poll (if its possible, if not, new one needs to be created) i can tell u for sure i know several people who owns castle themselves and would still vote NO in such poll, me myself owned castle for LONG period, and would still vote NO, because its absolute cancer and pay2win feature, thats why i also voted NO for cp potions in 2.0 (which cost 2x more but gives only 200 cp, and have 1s reuse, so are much less op than this), because it was always ruining gameplay for me

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

i actually disagree, i doubt ppl will vote to keep this potions, only koreans and chinese use them so only these ppl would vote for it, i doubt any1 else likes idea of these potions. Just make poll topic and check result

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i actually disagree, i doubt ppl will vote to keep this potions, only koreans and chinese use them so only these ppl would vote for it, i doubt any1 else likes idea of these potions. Just make poll topic and check result

• Like 1

The health pot / QHP clicker is real.

As soon as his cp drops to 0 and his health starts depleting he pops a greater hp pot INSTANTLY. 

He also has it to use a hp potion EXACTLY at 10 seconds (For the pot crit chance).

Also he never uses a QHP pot past 3600 HP.

Then he turns it off when hes running away.

I saw one of them do a zranger "login logout" trick a month ago at blazing swamp.

Its a script that allows you to disappear for 1-3 seconds from game, and reappear, by sending a ton of packets to the server.

All his boxes instantly login and logouts simultaneously. 

Asians using illegal software and exploiting doesn't surprise me at all. 

Im gonna laugh when people start playing daggers in 2.0, and these asians roll out the anti-backstab scripts. 

Side note: Anyone find it hilarious that this dark elf in DOOM LIGHT isn't getting stunned? Gotta love that l2classic level difference debuff balance. Any other chronicle and hed just be stunned and die. Thx ncsoft. 

Edited by gfbot

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

@Koll@San0Disable these sh1ts for pvp, otherwise 2 Chinesse prs will kill full pt with spam of these pots.

those pots cost 25k each, he used more than 5 million adena in this clip, so i think its fair. Its stupid but fair if you are willing to spend the aden imho.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

those pots cost 25k each, he used more than 5 million adena in this clip, so i think its fair. Its stupid but fair if you are willing to spend the aden imho.

^This. It's a good Adena drainage, supports the economy :)

In my opinion i was never really up for such thins in pvp, sure they can cost 25k each but if like chinesse crew have any problem wasting millions on some QHP... 

Also i think (i might be wrong) but like gfbot said this guy must be using some kind of illegal program to use those QHP, there is no human way that you can spam those QHP that fast as he is doing in the video. 

What i mean is that there is not even a milisecond delay when uses those QHP its instant spam of them, wich for me is bit strange to be honest, maybe @Koll or @San0 could say what the think about it.

I vote for Adrenaline - CP < 80%. 99% adrenaline and 1% macro on mouse. And still every time he  get recover till 80-85%

4 hours ago, gfbot said:

The health pot / QHP clicker is real.

As soon as his cp drops to 0 and his health starts depleting he pops a greater hp pot INSTANTLY. 

He also has it to use a hp potion EXACTLY at 10 seconds (For the pot crit chance).

Also he never uses a QHP pot past 3600 HP.

I saw one of them do a zranger "login logout" trick a month ago at blazing swamp.

Its a script that allows you to disappear for 1-3 seconds from game, and reappear, by sending a ton of packets to the server.

All his boxes instantly login and logouts simultaneously. 

Asians using illegal software and exploiting doesn't surprise me at all. 

Im gonna laugh when people start playing daggers in 2.0, and these asians roll out the anti-backstab scripts. 

Side note: Anyone find it hilarious that this dark elf in DOOM LIGHT isn't getting stunned? Gotta love that l2classic level difference debuff balance. Any other chronicle and hed just be stunned and die. Thx ncsoft. 

Just check at what buttom he actually has this QHP binded it's obvius Auto clicker, but instead of looking how to fix this clicker better just Remove QHp frpm castle or fix them to be unusable in combat, obvius with this no point for china to isnstal soft like auto clickers 

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Bro it's CHINA!!!! THey spend milions here on buying more and more epic lvl 3 and Y think 25k stop them??? axaxaxaxa they could buy bilions of this qhp and woudn't feel any lose in money, if y dont invest real money in game doesn't mean that other not, and china I think biggest investor on the server right now 

4 hours ago, gfbot said:

he didnt turn it off, he simply run out of QHPs when he was running away (u can check the slot missing on his 3rd bar)

about not landing stun on him from any of the jungle members, he had highest lvl RS, and he is 76 lvl, when one of the top lvls from jungle is myrciu with his 70, others are 60-70, i dont thing there were chronicles where u could easily stun 8 lvls higher guys with the buff setup like this, tbh i dont see anything weird here (besides ppl crying too much when resist shock lvl 4 makes u resists all the stun, they cry its OP, when i land every stun on them with resist shock lvl 4, they cry it doesnt work, u gotta choose one :D )

also if others said they waste "so much money" on these QHPs, guys who spent 5k euros just to get CH, i dont think they have problem to pour 10 euro/10 fights to supply themselves with QHPs, especially when not every fight is so intense as this when they run in party and have actual bishop, however 20-30 QHPs can sometimes get u out of sticky situations when its obvious bullsh1t ;)