Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Stop this madness!

@Koll @San0 Why he is not banned yet since there is clear proof that he is using 3rd party software... doesnt matter clicker or adrenaline ot zranger?

Or its allowed already? Because if rules are changed let us know.

Edited by AwakenDemon

Even easier clicker can handle cp\qhp clicking, it could be any, even 12year old programs could do that.

To check if the person was using the clicker\bot we can check:

1)How many qhp he use in a sec(max qnty) - if a real person can click same second ~10qhp and skills as well

2) If qhp spam is stopping at same HP (within ~300hp tolerance) in every moment

3) If qhp spam is starting at same HP level. Like if HP dropped less than some value - it starts qhp spam. 

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

@Koll @San0 Why he is not banned yet since there is clear proof that he is using 3rd party software... doesnt matter clicker or adrenaline ot zranger?

Or its allowed already? Because if rules are changed let us know.

Agree koll I summon your bring justice upon china donators also 

Edited by Dancerok

Sometimes you just need to do things you Koll believe is better for the server and not ask community.
If you want my thought on this all I can say there is possibility of having unbalanced pvps if those pots are included.
Especially after 2.0

3 hours ago, Dancerok said:

Bro it's CHINA!!!! THey spend milions here on buying more and more epic lvl 3 and Y think 25k stop them??? axaxaxaxa they could buy bilions of this qhp and woudn't feel any lose in money, if y dont invest real money in game doesn't mean that other not, and china I think biggest investor on the server right now 

So? Supporting the server is good. Also COL's to buy QHP is very inefficient. You should be more concerned if he is using a program to do it than the balance of QHP imho. Even if 4 68-70s spam cc on him instea of dmg he would lose. And vs highier levels this shit wont work cuze ull get cc-ed and die.

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its so cute, when kids crying. 

Are you playing here or just staying dead for camera? Don't mess with adults pls!!!

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

You should be more concerned if he is using a program to do it than the balance of QHP imho.

BJ, its Adrenaline for sure. Every1 can see it and i'm 100% sure that its CP<80%.

3 minutes ago, Berso said:

Are you playing here or just staying dead for camera? Don't mess with adults pls!!!

U can see me on epics bosses, u can see me on Castle siege. U are not there? Why? ?

I didn't had QHP from castles but QHP in Skelth didn't worked the same way. U had a cooldown between QHP. U couldn't just spam 50 of it in a minute:) but overall, sending 2 members to kill 76 PR is a bit weird)

19 minutes ago, Flavio said:

I didn't had QHP from castles but QHP in Skelth didn't worked the same way. U had a cooldown between QHP. U couldn't just spam 50 of it in a minute:) but overall, sending 2 members to kill 76 PR is a bit weird)

u know that w/o qhps the duelist would win, not even wc needed behind his ass

and yes, qhps on official works different, there are also several types of them and other bullsh1ts

Edited by MoDoy

48 minutes ago, Berso said:

BJ, its Adrenaline for sure. Every1 can see it and i'm 100% sure that its CP<80%.

Im not familiar with bot programs in l2, since this is my 2nd server ever and the one i played before was 10+ years ago so i cant comment on it. Obviously there are many ways to make simple spam macro, may it be automated or not.

Idk, some possible solution could be limit of restocking these qhp in castle shop - similar way as it is with BSOES for example... just small hint..

but sth should be changed in this matter imho.

even making them 3x expensive (cmon we have x3 adena rate so on official ppl farm for these potions 3x longer) or increasing reuse time to 2 sec for example, 75 hp/s isnt big deal but could still be usefull to save your ass on pve. The thing i hate the most about cp pots/qhp pots is that it promotes cheaters in game. Guy with clicker and these potions has HUGE advantage over legit guy, and you wont find out he uses clicker unless he makes fraps... I should actually like this qhp since im pr and i burst ppl so they cant even make use of this potions but i just hate clicker festival, who has bigger wallet competition and destroying pvp balance because classes with lower dps cant ever kill such guy with qhp clicker.

• Like 1

Checked video on speed 0.25 to fully understand if it's possible or person using some program to use this pots. 

Char banned because of using 3rd party program to use QHP.

• Like 3

Modoy told all core of this topic, that without QHP china pr would die from gladi but with QHP he maged not only kill gladi but also do 2 more kills, that what I call UNBALANce bcz ppl who have castle right now and adena( rmt or whatever) has much more chances to win in PvP than others 

4 hours ago, Flavio said:

we are following RU offcial