Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

Just now, Myrtan said:

How do I embarass myself. It's truth Kure :)

and the grass is blue, sky is green, water is dry...

Just now, Kure said:

and the grass is blue, sky is green, water is dry...

You know what happens between WW and JGL. Without it, this side would be stronger. Ysterday funny fight happened in AB. WW, vs JGL vs Anathema + Nosferatu. What would happen without this conflict?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You know what happens between WW and JGL. Without it, this side would be stronger. Ysterday funny fight happened in AB. WW, vs JGL vs Anathema + Nosferatu. What would happen without this conflict?

...fire is cold, ice is warm...

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Maybe, maybe one day u grow up and u start using brain and u will have own ideas.

About TotallyToxic

We have national clan with function clan system , we have clan hall in giran, we have very good ally, we have happy people in clan enjoying game, castle sieges, killing epics bosses, all of it without crying forum. What we can want more?

We dont care what enemies think about us. ? 

About me and my archer, do u rly think than im playing this char, when Stiba007 sitting 24/7 in GH for clan buff more than 1,5month and he miss there only when server restart or we need pking enemy on epics bosses or CS. ?

Do u rly think it? So naive. ?

When i played archer, RoK getting from us gank in AB and they dying. Its so easy kill enemy under mobs.

Tell me what achieved your clan? ?

The main current problem with your clan - if you go to abg to kill party of toxics\their subs I meet 2 options: 1)they PR from 1 sps 4-5lvls above 2)mobs already killing them cause of some fckup. All we know rosenberg - he is never fight back even he has 3 support boxes and can kill 1-shot any mage. Thats really annoying.

For comparison we can take Anathema(65-68 party) - they think firts, and PR if only they are loosing or incoming force is too many.

Sorry for offtopic

@Myrtan I dont understand why u are so cocky against all TT players and u hate them so much. I never trashtalking after fight. I know im a low lvl player, but trying fighting back almost all the time... even when i know im gonna lose that fight (hello to @pistolas) 

And about exping in FoM/SoS, we are lvls 60+, 3 memebers lvl70 so its our lvl range spots, so... And our mages are 55+, so that a reason why im exping solo, mostly...

If u are insulted by anyone from TT, write ur comment concrete to him, dont put all TT memebers in one bag... pls

About voting, voted for "NO" if someone has enough adena to use it, so be it

Lafi - Elemental Summoner

Edited by Lafi

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@Myrtan I dont understand why u are so cocky against all TT players and u hate them so much. I never trashtalking after fight. I know im a low lvl player, but trying fighting back almost all the time... even when i know im gonna loose that fight (hello to @pistolas) 

And about exping in FoM/SoS, we are lvls 60+, 3 memebers lvl70 so its our lvl range spots, so... And our mages are 55+, so that a reason why im exping solo, mostly...

If u are insulted by anyone from TT, write ur comment concrete to him, dont put all TT memebers in one bag... pls

Better check your leader posts. It's not me who come up with TT first. He always trashtalking commenting, not to mention his lack of knowledgle. I just reply him the truth :) If he stop his bullshit trashtalk under evety of my posts, I will stop replying him. Simple and obvious. You should talk to this brain damaged dude not me...

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@Myrtan I dont understand why u are so cocky against all TT players and u hate them so much. I never trashtalking after fight. I know im a low lvl player, but trying fighting back almost all the time... even when i know im gonna lose that fight (hello to @pistolas) 

Well this is example She or He just registrated on forum and voted, check profile, all this month before Lafi didn't was registred on forum and didn't give a fck about what happening around, suddenly after creatin topic with poll about QHP he decided to registrate and vote... I give y example with 5 dancerok's same function work here maybe even it's stiba writing who knows, MY opinon dont allow Poll for profiles that doesnt have at least 10 posts or some stastus..... Koll San0 your thought about this? 

Oke my bad she didn't registrate just now I see November 2016, anyway My option to do restrictons 10 posts and after y can vote in polls or get upper than " Newbie" status 

10 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Well this is example She or He just registrated on forum and voted, check profile, all this month before Lafi didn't was registred on forum and didn't give a fck about what happening around, suddenly after creatin topic with poll about QHP he decided to registrate and vote... I give y example with 5 dancerok's same function work here maybe even it's stiba writing who knows, MY opinon dont allow Poll for profiles that doesnt have at least 10 posts or some stastus..... Koll San0 your thought about this? 

WHAT? u are funny guys.. loel...

Lafi: JOINED November 8, 2016

hahahaha, check the fact at fist, if im not forum hero that doesnt mean i was registered today :)

This is my 3rd post here... And im not a kid who reacting in affection, be sure, i reading forum every day. But so many hate and bad behavior never seen befor on any game forum. So im lazy to write here something

Edited by Lafi

24 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

The main current problem with your clan - if you go to abg to kill party of toxics\their subs I meet 2 options: 1)they PR from 1 sps 4-5lvls above 2)mobs already killing them cause of some fckup. All we know rosenberg - he is never fight back even he has 3 support boxes and can kill 1-shot any mage. Thats really annoying.

For comparison we can take Anathema(65-68 party) - they think firts, and PR if only they are loosing or incoming force is too many.

Sorry for offtopic

Better not fighting than droping orfen :ph34r:

yea I see now but look at voted ppl I see some strange names Like 882345 something like that that joined not week ago but at may and have only 1 post, how could I be sure that it's not for example Modoy second forum acc that he did before not now...

10 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

mate, funny.

You dont know how admins easy saw this? All polls from start this server was cleaning with admins to use real info. They saw if 1 person did 10 acc and do this

11 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

This idea wouldnt work on datplays :(

1 minute ago, seiva said:

mate, funny.

You dont know how admins easy saw this? All polls from start this server was cleaning with admins to use real info. They saw if 1 person did 10 acc and do this

And I guess y are new moderator? Anyway I hope it is like y said, but again today alot of progs that can change not only your IP and HWID and other sh1t....

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

And I guess y are new moderator? Anyway I hope it is like y said, but again today alot of progs that can change not only your IP and HWID and other sh1t....

no, i m from start this server. And i know how admins do

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Hehehe, Archer pt soemtimes should gank and TT parties never do it. I don't  talk about farming in ab. Well when we had only two dds to fight you on AB, none debuff landed its obvious you will slaughter us as necro. Watch your video and make sure how many dds we were. You always waited for someone to leave soe or whatever when trying to gank. You are 76 necro, so stop with this bullshit. We fight everyday with more numerous Terroristas, ES, TFD parties and mostly we win as I proved on my video so please dont spread lies. Tell me why BizQQ keep pming Eulogist about Jungle joining Perkunas and getting free protection when farm?

Yes, You win sometimes. Mostly when You have some more ppl. In fair fights like yday in loa You loose. Same on abg , i know U know it Myrciu and i dont why U play stupid on forum.....

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

He is right, admins always so far cleared polls from fake accounts after poll period finnished.

2 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Oh, God. Why you writing this

Some clarification for yesterdays PVP in loa. There were total of 5 encounters between WW and Perks

First was at Limal ramp were we tried to ambush Uchi CP and kinda failed :D (Uchi CP PR/Bsoe).

Second encounter was at 3-way when WW had AD CP and BabyRage CP (62-68 lvl) and on entrance there were Bizz,Uchi CP and at least 1 more party mixed of Anathema and TFD. Result: we PR'd (Bizz asked for 9v9 but our boxes were already in town and we had 1 min on buffs so we declined but offered 9v9 in Colosseum which Bizz said he didn't have time for that).

Then WW ran around ABG for 30 min when Bizz cp came from heart to ABG with 2 Anathema pt. WW went to town.

WW went to LoA with 3 CP and then Bizz decided to call every dead soul on teh server :D

mbcJyFy.png

60+ ppl: 2 CP Perc, 2 PT Anathema, Nosferatu, Lithuania and others :D

We went back to town in the end.

4th encounter and PVP it was 3 CP WW vs 4 CP (2 Perc 2 Anathema) We lost period :D

5th encounter was 4v4 WW (3 CP WW 1 PT NF combined with others :D vs 2 Perc 2 Anathema) lost again (we had lower level PTs a lot of boxes but doesn't change the fact that we lost :D )

THE END

Edited by retard
  • Like 1