Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

3 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

to be reliable enough, they should actually keep it going for at least 3-4 weeks.

doing in-game surveys to let people know about the thread and the changes that may take place could help as well.

sad is since videos are canceled, new ppl dont really see how much it can be abused

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sad is since videos are canceled, new ppl dont really see how much it can be abused

Deleting video means that even the guy that do it feels that smthing is wrong...
Why  there is even a poll Use logic
I light armor archer can stand still dealing 3-4 k and kill a party while he got attack by all kind of dd's

On 15.05.2017 at 6:23 PM, Cyane said:

Why they were implemented in the first place? What did they wanted to achieve with qhp? More extended pvp or what?

Is that Dark Avenger in ur new avatar?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Is that Dark Avenger in ur new avatar?

Haha nah just me with doom light + doom shield

yep, make qhps off like, cannot wait to pour my wallet to get full brooch system, 1k of QHPs of each type (there are like 3 types for HP qhps and 1 type for CP + 2 types of CP potions), mana potions, buyable dance/songs

the day i become 1 man army, damn, those will be days ^_^

i stopped watching after seeing Song of Hunter popping up.

there's no words to describe how bad the situation is on JP offi.

i honestly hope we'll take a different path, otherwise the day something like that will appear on our server, i'll be outta here for good.

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

81:30

1. +-20-30 tricky votes from Dancerok and others kids, so we have 50-60:30

2. Asia guys cant voting, its not way how let them vote on this forum. Every know, than 1/3 server are from asia, most of them have many adenas and they want buy QHP.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

2. Asia guys cant voting, its not way how let them vote on this forum. Every know, than 1/3 server are from asia, most of them have many adenas and they want buy QHP.

how exactly they cannot vote? u want to tell me they cannot register account on forum and vote? also since there are several ROK guys using this forum, i dont think its technically impossible for them to do that, so where is the problem?

Edited by MoDoy

26 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how exactly they cannot vote? u want to tell me they cannot register account on forum and vote? also since there are several ROK guys using this forum, i dont think its technically impossible for them to do that, so where is the problem?

Communistic mode maybe? Wtf Modoy little less play l2 and little more try be in real life and learn about world.

In China, every chinese region have difference blocks on internet webs, somewhere rly hard, somewhere less, my czech friend from clan study now in sangai. So many webs blocks(fb,wiki,twitter, probably google too), only few of them can watch on forum and less register here + language barrier.

Boom, not everyone is so pervers on english language as u. :D Not everyone can registated on forum as freedom Europe.

But still i think, than they are important part of server.

30 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Communistic mode maybe? Wtf Modoy little less play l2 and little more try be in real life and learn about world.

In China, every chinese region have difference blocks on internet webs, somewhere rly hard, somewhere less, my czech friend from clan study now in sangai. So many webs blocks(fb,wiki,twitter, probably google too), only few of them can watch on forum and less register here + language barrier.

Boom, not everyone is so pervers on english language as u. :D Not everyone can registated on forum as freedom Europe.

But still i think, than they are important part of server.

idk, seems fishy, so they have this kind of censorship, yet they are able to play MMORPG? also how exactly did they even download client if they would have l2classic.club site blocked? (and dont tell me like "1 guy somehow connected and he uploaded it for other 200 chinese somewhere")

for me it looks like they dont really give a damn about forum, because they simply dont speak english (at least 90% of them), but thats their problem, this is not an excuse, they are playing on international server and last time i checked, english was considered as international language

wtf @Stiba007 little less play l2 little more try to learn what computers a for and how to use web. Every restriction can be bypassed you just need a couple of brains cells to do that.

Can stiba just shut up for the sake of humanity ? classic.club is likely not blocked in China, and even if it is they know very well how to bypass it, a little chinese guy has even posted here on forum (or at least he said so, that he was from China).

ChnPop can update videos to youtube but this guy wants to convince us that they cant access the forum. For real, stop embarassing urself.

Edited by weeeeD

No i cant. :D Trash as u dont let me ignore this forum. Website and forum are 2 different pages. 

I want fair way for voting for all. Admins must try be fair for all their comunity, not only for europe. 

Poors haters as u can hate chinese players, i dont care about it here or in game, i just want fair terms for all 3 mains prime times. EU/America/Asia

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No i cant. :D Trash as u dont let me ignore this forum. Website and forum are 2 different pages. 

I want fair way for voting for all. Admins must try be fair for all their comunity, not only for europe. 

Poors haters as u can hate chinese players, i dont care about it here or in game, i just want fair terms for all 3 mains prime times. EU/America/Asia

are u kidding me, website and forum is 2 different things? do u want to persuade me that they have website opened, game opened, just forum blocked? :D pls stop, how exactly admins dont give same chance for anyone to vote? poll is here, whoever cares or wants to make some changes can register on forum and vote

Hello. First step will be make delay 0.75 second and increase sell price to 40k. 

Then we will check if it's enough and will fix problem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. First step will be make delay 0.75 second and increase sell price to 40k. 

No one outside of mega COL buyers uses them now anyway. If you nerf the pots you should probably add them for castle coins ( add it as a feature ) but make them much worse.

5 hours ago, Koll said:

Price nothing for ppl who donate, delay 0.75 something but still op, do it at least 1.5-2 and than it should be ok 

16 hours ago, Koll said:

i don't want to be an ass, but increasing the price will not fix the problem, when you have people botting and buying/selling CoLs in huge stocks.

also, 0.75 second delay? that won't prevent people from spamming them manually.

might as well make it at least 3 seconds delay, if you don't plan to remove them.

Lets test it like this 1st, after that we can discuss more. Its gonna be 200 hp/s. You can make 1k hp in 10s from it and pay 400k adena for it. I dont think this is a big issue. I think that white hp potions restore around 500 hp/10s so look, this is not op at all considering price also. Ppl wont be able to solo kill full pt cos of this potions for sure now

Edited by Rizos

12 hours ago, Dancerok said:

Price nothing for ppl who donate, delay 0.75 something but still op, do it at least 1.5-2 and than it should be ok 

they might as well remove them than. getting 2k hp over 10sec for 1kk is completely not worth it. Is the pot spam rly stupid?Yes! Is it a huge problem?Not at all. Are people just overexaggerating just to cry about something? Hell yeah.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

they might as well remove them than. getting 2k hp over 10sec for 1kk is completely not worth it. Is the pot spam rly stupid?Yes! Is it a huge problem?Not at all. Are people just overexaggerating just to cry about something? Hell yeah.

Well it is a problem when 1 guy killing whole party bcz this sh1t healing 5k hp in 5 sec