Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

just adding some other nice usage of qhps (sadly ROKDevils videos got deleted, so i have only necro pov)

My God, this is ridiculous. This is what is gonna happen if we have CP pots. NO to cp's potions and QHP...

• Like 2

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa 1 guy killing Full Pt bcz QHP actualling healing more effectivly with Auto Clicker soft than Bishops, Very nice keep ding like this So PvP will be depending not from your brain or hands but from amount of QHP y have 

I dunno how much time this poll need to be on, but it's obvius this sh1t need to be nerfed as well as I think CP potions if y add them here without at least 3-4 sec Cooldown!! 

P.S. I know do or remove CP pots is custom change

I think we can all agree that's a little too much p2w. Looks a lot worse since he's trying to 1x5++. Playing with worse non OE'd gear is fine, that's what f2p players usually have to deal with, this isn't fine.

Doesn't look like he is using them manually either, but whatever cuz it probably can't be proved either way.

At least CP pots would be available to everyone, but rich people would just spam them like this creating another p2w feature.

what about add POLL on the tittle? atm just ppl who know that poll is existing are only interested lol

I vote no.

1. We talk about it when RoK using it 24/7 and never has problem with it, good way for leaving adena from server.

2.Its funny how this big kid crying, raging and u want listen him? Funny. Totally thrashy opinion, its same garbage as gtbot. He has problem = u must change it or he leave?? Wtf

When someone want write threat, change it or leave server, just get out from this server and never come back.

• Like 2

this is exactly why PvP started to suck balls after c4, and ruined offi even more in the long run.

they may be expensive and only limited to castle owners, but it does not justify in any possible way the fact that they can potentially break the game, especially if we include botting and donators.

following the "it's good for economy" logic, then we could also have no boxes restrictions like in JP Classic, with blessed enchant scrolls and normal scrolls in the webshop.

luckily we don't, because at least the admins here seem smart enough to understand that having stuff like that would be retarded beyond salvation.

you want to put money into the game's economy? there will be talismans with limited time, runes and eventually augmentation stones in future. you can put adena in that.

anyway, i voted yes because honestly i'd rather not want to see this shit ever again in game, especially in PvP. same goes for CP pots in 2.0.

+2k CP from castle is already a huge advantage, and that's more than enough.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I vote no.

1. We talk about it when RoK using it 24/7 and never has problem with it, good way for leaving adena from server.

2.Its funny how this big kid crying, raging and u want listen him? Funny. Totally thrashy opinion, its same garbage as gtbot. He has problem = u must change it or he leave?? Wtf

When someone want write threat, change it or leave server, just get out from this server and never come back.

I think you should get out, because 86% people who voted are against QHP. They are probably most active ppl in the server. Don't forget to leave for us Giran CH because your clan is wasting it. ;)

I votes yes since it's stupid, but according to people on GK/Skelth they have CD, so you can just add cd to them and not remove them to match official.

Edited by BlackJack

52 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I think you should get out, because 86% people who voted are against QHP. They are probably most active ppl in the server. Don't forget to leave for us Giran CH because your clan is wasting it. ;)

U know totally nothing about server comunity and about lineage, but ok. Today i will talk with chinese friends on QQ. I translate them this voting topic and i said about it in my clan too, we will see when u think than 47votes from 2k can talk for rest server. ?

Giran CH is awesome, its not for selfish players, trust me.?

This is poll's author's quote from other thread, but yet related to poll:

"Just delete them from castles please. Enemy side has all castles and with sh1t like this we will have no reason to keep playing here."

Correct me if i'm wrong, but since the day first castle was taken, QHP was available. There were periods when "enemy side" had only one or even, no castle at all, and i don't remember this "problem" bothering anyone, especially making anyone to leave server. I don't think such ultimatums "remove/add this/that or we leave server" work on admins.

As i see in this video, the problem is not QHP itself, but the way he uses it - "unhuman" way may be, what can be checked by admins.
Can't just "delete" any feature if someone for some reason doesn't like it. At least, there must be provided some suggestions how to correct/balance it, as Blackjack said - add CD or weight.
If the results of this pole will remove QHP completely, the next pole i will make will be about removing all those 10+ laser-starwar weapons or at least limiting the OE possibility.

Edited by DrunkAngel
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

This is poll's author's quote from other thread, but yet related to poll:

"Just delete them from castles please. Enemy side has all castles and with sh1t like this we will have no reason to keep playing here."

Correct me if i'm wrong, but since the day first castle was taken, QHP was available. There were periods when "enemy side" had only one or even, no castle at all, and i don't remember this "problem" bothering anyone, especially making anyone to leave server. I don't think such ultimatums "remove/add this/that or we leave server" work on admins.

As i see in this video, the problem is not QHP itself, but the way he uses it - "unhuman" way may be, what can be checked by admins.
Can't just "delete" any feature if someone for some reason doesn't like it. At least, there must be provided some suggestions how to correct/balance it, as Blackjack said - add CD or weight.
If the results of this pole will remove QHP completely, the next pole i will make will be about removing all those 10+ laser-starwar weapons or at least limiting the OE possibility.

I htink you are too slow ;(

4 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Yo, cause he writed truth, I dont like qhp, gcp. But the problem is that you got rekted and insta created topic.
PS: So if you liked some post, you are insta ass liker? Pathetic kid.

No, I got wrecked but I didnt create topic. After someone sent me video I created this topic because I saw unfair fight. You think was that pvp fair? PR fighting in close combat like gladiator with not so much hp and cp he has? If they were 2 phantom rangers they would kill us all. This is no right :)

Edited by Myrtan

Why they were implemented in the first place? What did they wanted to achieve with qhp? More extended pvp or what?

20 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Why they were implemented in the first place? What did they wanted to achieve with qhp? More extended pvp or what?

come on cyane, i am pretty sure u saw how pvps on korean/JP servers looks like from videos, thats why they implemented them :P

5 hours ago, Cyane said:

KR PvPers be like:

K34FVrUx8ggyA.gif

• Like 1

QQ, other ppl comming here to vote wont have visual help to realize why qhp is such a bullsh1t :( sad story

How long this poll has to be on for final decision? 

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

QQ, other ppl comming here to vote wont have visual help to realize why qhp is such a bullsh1t :( sad story

yea after he got ban he realize that recording video where he use cheating is kinda harmful 

5 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

How long this poll has to be on for final decision? 

People from my clan starting register on forum today and voting, majority chinese players cant register on our forum. QHPs were in game more than years, so we dont must rush it. ?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Look guys what is really hilarious, @Stiba007 told all clan to vote NO. :D Ahahaha

no what is hilarious is that you got baited with that movie on purpose to see if you are going to cry and suprise :D