Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

Just now, BlackJack said:

no what is hilarious is that you got baited with that movie on purpose to see if you are going to cry and suprise :D

You can say I cry when I lose pvp with legit player and complain about it. It is not the crying, it is bringing justice and fair play. Same like, you comming with zerg to kill us and tell us crying when we point out your pathetic numbers. Ysterday you were 7 parties against 3 Westworld parties. Telling apponent that he is crying is only one comeback you can come up with, because you win because a zerg and thats it. :) Telling us that we "crying" is still not a good excuse for you zerging.

Just now, Myrtan said:

You can say I cry when I lose pvp with legit player and complain about it. It is not the crying, it is bringing justice and fair play. Same like, you comming with zerg to kill us and tell us crying when we point out your pathetic numbers. Ysterday you were 7 parties against 3 Westworld parties. Telling apponent that he is crying is only one comeback you can come up with, because you win because a zerg and thats it. :) Telling us that we "crying" is still not a good excuse for you zerging.

Dunno we were winning most of mass fights in loa when were were 2-3 parties less for months, but you wouldnt know that. Also yesterday in loa fights were 4v3 and 4v4 and we won both  so dunno what you are talking about. You've been farming abg without much interruption since oppa pt's quit almost everyday.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Dunno we were winning most of mass fights in loa when were were 2-3 parties less for months, but you wouldnt know that. Also yesterday in loa fights were 4v3 and 4v4 and we won both  so dunno what you are talking about. You've been farming abg without much interruption since oppa pt's quit almost everyday.

Let's say I had the info yesterday from member of your side. What he informed me, you also took Nosferatu and TT puppeets 60+ to help you in pvp in loa. Shame and disgrace for your ally leader.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Let's say I had the info yesterday from member of your side. What he informed me, you also took Nosferatu and TT puppeets 60+ to help you in pvp in loa. Shame and disgrace for your ally leader.

You are clueless as usual. I didnt see you shaming and insulting Soil when he had 10-12 parties stainding whole night on loa entrance and we had barely 7 btw, hypocrite much?

We didnt fight with 60, our lowbies went to abg and we were pvping using 4 cps in loa. You know nothing John Snow.

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You are clueless as usual. I didnt see you shaming and insulting Soil when he had 10-12 parties stainding whole night on loa entrance and we had barely 7 btw, hypocrite much?

Maybe I wasn't in ally at the time, who cares. This doesn't excuse you at all. You don't denny that info so that is the true, you really bring what you had all ally at the time to kick WW from loa. You can tell Nosferatu friends their peacefull farm is ending. We gonna pk them from now on.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Maybe I wasn't in ally at the time, who cares. This doesn't excuse you at all. You don't denny that info so that is the true, you really bring what you had all ally at the time to kick WW from loa. You can tell Nosferatu friends their peacefull farm is ending. We gonna pk tchem from now on.

I literally said we pvped once 3v4 parties and next one was 4v4, are you playing dumb intentionally or are u just dumb?

Ah I understand you. So Nosferatu only "walked you to the door" losing time to go in the loa?

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Maybe I wasn't in ally at the time, who cares. This doesn't excuse you at all. You don't denny that info so that is the true, you really bring what you had all ally at the time to kick WW from loa. You can tell Nosferatu friends their peacefull farm is ending. We gonna pk them from now on.

Lets say i bring proof of 4v4 yesterday in loa. Where is your proof now bro?

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ah I understand you. So Nosferatu only "walked you to the door" losing time to go in the loa?

yes its called training, regrouping and moving together with ally. Really advanced tactic for you I am sure. Maybe one day you will learn about it :) Also refer to rizo's movie and show me the zerg, retard.

Edited by BlackJack

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Lets say i bring proof of 4v4 yesterday in loa. Where is your proof now bro?

I didn't ask that guy to make screenies. You lost first one, so BizQQ decided to call all you had. No matter how many fought, I was told you bring 7 parties to loa. Let's ask WW how it really was, some trustfull person and close this debate @Anytime?

Edited by Myrtan

I didnt loose any fight yday, nor died. PvPed 2x yday in loa 4v3 and 4v4, dunno what other cps did /care. Thing is u call us zerg even when we fight 4v4. You know only 1 word and always use it as excuse

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I didn't ask that guy to make screenies. You lost this one, so BizQQ decided to call all you had. No matter how many fought, I was told you bring 7 parties to loa. Let's ask WW how it really was, some trustfull person and close this debate @Anytime?

So seeing equal pvp in numbers movie is not prove, two people from our side is not prove, but 1 guy from the other side is? No bias at all. Also we fought twice yesterday as i said and we won both times.

Just now, Myrtan said:

zerg.JPG

Yeah siege numbers is totally valid arguement. I guess you know you lost getting called on bullshit and know trying to spin things off. As trump would say: SAD!

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I didnt loose any fight yday, nor died. PvPed 2x yday in loa 4v3 and 4v4, dunno what other cps did /care. Thing is u call us zerg even when we fight 4v4. You know only 1 word and always use it as excuse

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

So seeing equal pvp in numbers movie is not prove, two people from our side is not prove, but 1 guy from the other side is? No bias at all. Also we fought twice yesterday as i said and we won both times.

Anytime is trustfull and respective person, unless like many of us. All I say saying that we cry because we complain about lack of fair play sometimes is not a good excuse. :)

Oh btw here is actual zerg in EU PRIME and not posting random siege screenshot. Links are with timestamped clips for your viewing pleasure:

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Do u know than u talk on guy which know nothing about clan/ally tactics or truly info about lvls, pvp? ?

Man, this guy can only waiting by aden gk as dog on rest people from pt, ganking people AB, crying and lie on forum.  ? Its as bad copy Soil. Soil can play it. Soil junior cant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Do u know than u talk on guy which know nothing about clan/ally tactics or truly info about lvls, pvp? ?

Man, this guy can only waiting by aden gk as dog on rest people from pt, ganking people AB, crying and lie on forum.  ? Its as bad copy Soil. Soil can play it. Soil junior cant.

Looking for suport from Rizo? What you trying to do? Everyone knows Stiba your clan suck dont compete, never beat us in fair fight. You are a total meat shields. What do you know about pvp sitting all your life in FOM/SOS? DO you really think your own ally members respect you? Everyone laugh at TT and you are a clown. We fight for ab everday what you simply and your izi archer pt cant do. End of the story!

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Looking for suport from Rizo? What you trying to do? Everyone knows Stiba your clan suck dont compete, never beat us in fair fight. You are a total meat shields. What do you know about pvp sitting all your life in FOM/SOS? DO you really think your own ally members respect you? Everyone laugh at TT and you are a clown. We fight for ab everday what you simply and your izi archer pt cant do. End of the story!

Dunno they are there on every epic/siege or big event and you never are evne though they play a few hours a day in the evening and u are online 10hours a day every single day. Also during VR domination era they've participated in more pvps than you will ever even if you continue playing more the next 1 year here. Also you calling someone meatshield when your whole party in abg gets killed by me solo 1v8 is a bit ironic, dont you think? Also archer party is supposed to fight for abg? I knew you were a dumb ass but that takes the cake bro..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Anytime is trustfull and respective person, unless like many of us. All I say saying that we cry because we complain about lack of fair play sometimes is not a good excuse. :)

Ask your trustful friend @Anytime then if im trustful or pizdabol.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Dunno they are there on every epic/siege or big event and you never are evne though they play a few hours a day in the evening and u are online 10hours a day every single day. Also during VR domination era they've participated in more pvps than you will ever even if you continue playing more the next 1 year here. Also you calling someone meatshield when your whole party in abg gets killed by me solo 1v8 is a bit ironic, dont you think? Also archer party is supposed to fight for abg? I knew you were a dumb ass but that takes the cake bro..

Hehehe, Archer pt soemtimes should gank and TT parties never do it. I don't  talk about farming in ab. Well when we had only two dds to fight you on AB, none debuff landed its obvious you will slaughter us as necro. Watch your video and make sure how many dds we were. You always waited for someone to leave soe or whatever when trying to gank. You are 76 necro, so stop with this bullshit. We fight everyday with more numerous Terroristas, ES, TFD parties and mostly we win as I proved on my video so please dont spread lies. Tell me why BizQQ keep pming Eulogist about Jungle joining Perkunas and getting free protection when farm?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Hehehe, Archer pt soemtimes should gank and TT parties never do it. I don't  talk about farming in ab. Well when we had only two dds to fight you on AB, none debuff landed its obvious you will slaughter us as necro. Watch your video and make sure how many dds we were. You always waited for someone to leave soe or whatever when trying to gank. You are 76 necro, so stop with this bullshit. We fight everyday with more numerous Terroristas, ES, TFD parties and mostly we win as I proved on my video so please dont spread lies. Tell me why BizQQ keep pming Eulogist about Jungle joining Perkunas and getting free protection when farm?

Now thats the biggest lie you've said, you just make up stuff. I waited? Check my movie I dont even have camera there ROFL. Even if I had camera I am supposed to wait till you are full pt to attack you 1v9 and not 1v8? ROFOKLDASLROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFLLLLLROFL

Look at stiba, still dreaming with the day he'll have adena to be a castle qhp spammer hero while the zerg keeps a castle in his hand. 

Im done with you actually in every single post you made in the past 1 hour, you either made up some facts or just straight up changed them to suit your points. Epic Pizdabol.