Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, but if you dont record your ass then no one can prove that you are using this sh1t. He was retarded he recorded proof against him, but many can use without anyone knowing about it. :) I still have the same opinion, they should be deleted from casltes, I hope after advantage in numbers Vote for YES will do it.

yea of course I agree y can't prevent ppl from using aut clicker or bot programs cos eve on official they have a lot of problem with this but, at least, we can balance game with deleting sh1t like this of course ppl who using 3 rd softwere and this pots will vote NO cos they OP Overkillers bcz of sh1t like this and without they are nothing, nothing can do 

Edited by Dancerok

32 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

VR + pride + WW + ROK + Soulmate + Unique  I agree, AN and Jungle were not in the ally at that time and were still farming. :) Dude, you cant keep denny that you are a zerg. Clearly you guys are. VR side never had that many more numbers as you have now. I joined Vigi because when I first time watched siege video I saw you guys have much more numbers than VR.

Oh I also forgot about Syndicate, Normandy, Absolute and wildatheart, but I also think some of those people formed jungle so you even more prove you were in ally :)

Edit: also clan omen

Edited by BlackJack

@San0@Koll Tell us guys if this poll will be valid poll for making this change. What time we need for vote or, do we have to get to specific number of votes so actions can be taken?

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

@San0@Koll Tell us guys if this poll will be valid poll for making this change. What time we need for vote or, do we have to get to specifical numer of votes so actions can be taken?

Never, cuze instead of being productive and suggesting that it should be changed like it's on official and adding a few seconds CD so it's not spammible, you want custom changes for no reason.

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Oh I also forgot about Syndicate, Normandy, Absolute and wildatheart, but I also think some of those people formed jungle so you even more prove you were in ally :)

Whatever dude now. I finished with this offtopic. You guys are not the zerg, we are the zerg. End of the conversation :D

Just now, Myrtan said:

Whatever dude now. I finished with this offtopic. You guys are not the zerg, we are the zerg. End of the conversation :D

Why are you done? No more lies to spread? Embarrassed that you got exposed as a pizdabol? I have at least 3 more hours of work I'm bored, you are good fun/distraction.

10 minutes ago, Anytime said:

why my name appears so much here?

Because myrciu doesnt believe us and the video rizo posted that we fought 4v3 parties and than 4v4 parties in LoA yday. And apparently you are the trust worthy judge of objective reality, even thought  you are on the other side you are immune to bias and we are not.

edit: obviously I forgot to mention that the video rizos posted is also biased! :D:D:D

Edited by BlackJack

3 hours ago, Dancerok said:

How long this poll has to be on for final decision? 

yea after he got ban he realize that recording video where he use cheating is kinda harmful 

there arent even 100 votes yet and poll is up only for 1 day, people are still voting and there will be recounting of the votes (considering only i can see 5 danceroks voting for "yes")

Just now, MoDoy said:

there arent even 100 votes yet and poll is up only for 1 day, people are still voting and there will be recounting of the votes (considering only i can see 5 danceroks voting for "yes")

yyy just was wanted to show stiba how his Clanmates that he said " still registrating " can be easely registreted 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Well at the vey least he wasn't being obvious. Dancerok2, Dancerok3 :D

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Well at the vey least he wasn't being obvious. Dancerok2, Dancerok3 :D

I did dancerok2 and 3 for purpose if y didn't get it, to show how this poll can be managed with "wait till all my clan mates registrate for poll " 

7 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

I did dancerok2 and 3 for purpose if y didn't get it, to show how this poll can be managed with "wait till all my clan mates registrate for poll " 

Registering on the forum to vote on something is not a problem especially if it a vote that concerns the game itself, making multiple accounts to manipulate the vote is.

Edited by BlackJack

Registering on the forum to vote on something is not a problem, making multiple accounts to manipulate the vote is.

ofc but have could y know that this new account that lets say from toxic mambers a real persones and not just stiba copys? I mean PPl who was don't give a care for forum for monthes will instantly registrate just for vote? Srsly I dont believe in this 

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ask your trustful friend Anytime then if im trustful or pizdabol.

is that even question which one you are? :D u can ask even uchiha 

26 minutes ago, Anytime said:

why my name appears so much here?

because there are too many jews with lots of adenas here, lf clean up, thats why your name :P

53 minutes ago, seiva said:

i m in to not use in 2.0 CP potions, but about QHP for admins consideration (my opinion)

can i ask about reasoning behind this thinking? why are u ok with QHP, but not CP potions?

offtopic: about this "zerg" discussions, if people could stop counting clans and rather count how many active ppl those clans had (now i am talking about both sides), that would be great

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

because there are too many jews with lots of adenas here, lf clean up, thats why your name :P

can i ask about reasoning behind this thinking? why are u ok with QHP, but not CP potions?

offtopic: about this "zerg" discussions, if people could stop counting clans and rather count how many active ppl those clans had (now i am talking about both sides), that would be great

perkunas 2 active parties atm , ooc 4. OMG OOC double the numbers fucking zerg. GG im not comming to siege.

• Like 1

perkunas 2 active parties atm , ooc 4. OMG OOC double the numbers fucking zerg. GG im not comming to siege.

Not rly, OOC 3 active right now the four that was yesterday don't have relation to OOC or WW clan 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Not rly, OOC 3 active right now the four that was yesterday don't have relation to OOC or WW clan 

Fish plays in another timezone! Thats all ;)

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Proof or pizdabol.

Delay for 2 sec will do the job. Retards will still buy qhp by good memory and use it with 3rd party software(good for server owners $). But if cp pots will be implemented - we will have a hundreds of clicker-warriors.

About yday pvp - I wonder why AD didnt ask 5th party to help.Obviously yday's 4 parties could not compite with 4 ws parties. NF party was half-boxed, manifest cp is 62-68. 

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Delay for 2 sec will do the job. Retards will still buy qhp by good memory and use it with 3rd party software(good for server owners $). But if cp pots will be implemented - we will have a hundreds of clicker-warriors.

About yday pvp - I wonder why AD didnt ask 5th party to help.Obviously yday's 4 parties could not compite with 4 ws parties. NF party was half-boxed, manifest cp is 62-68. 

Don't wanna be famous as Zergunas :P:P

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Jungle could come to help. Oh wait! AD prefer to fuck up with the rest "ally" remainings than uniting them. Funny thing is, with all of us we could win and close the loa. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Jungle could come to help. Oh wait! AD prefer to fuck up with the rest "ally" remainings than uniting them. Funny thing is, with all of us we could win and close the loa. :) 

And readying posts in forum aboute our zerg after :D:D. Omg somebody stop me 

Just now, Dancerok said:

And readying posts in forum aboute our zerg after :D:D. Omg somebody stop me 

Well, one more Jungle pt wouldnt be a zerg. :P