TimeBandiT

Possible solution please

I commented on my problem, I was with my main (TUERTO) Looking for a book in Ivory Tower together with my bufer (VZcleric) .. Connected on different computers In a moment with my one-eyed character I get a disconnect and I was banned given the reason for not being the reason why I was banned for no reason all this I was sending Tikets but I did not resivi information or any proof about my possible ban I was banned unfairly without any evidence I respond that I was detected by the automatic system but what I am going to is if I was banned I claim a fair and verifiable proof of which I have not been given, In various cases I asked the staff to give me the corresponding proof of which they are denied and I have closed the TIKETS Then I leave the attached photos thanks and I hope they can give me a possible solution ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

asd.jpg

Edited by TimeBandiT

i heard there were several times when protection automatically banned some people who were trully legit, idk how it could be checked, but i am pretty sure they have it somewhere in logs for what exactly u got automatic ban, if its true what u say, i believe they will unban it for free (hope its not just another "i didnt bot" and then its showed the guy used some soft and then he doiesnt even reply)

The solution I think would be that the GM shows me with actual
 tests but if it does not prove ocvea real test it was an unnecessary ban
Edited by TimeBandiT

dunno if guy is legit but most likely koll is gonna appear here with wall of solid proofs (99% of such cases :D)

I can see the prove on the second screenshot you posted... you still cannot see this? lol

P.S: u know the rules... if u broke them, this is your choice.

i think bot protection didnt FAIL xD

but i can see ur window from TuerTo and have no PA activated... maybe ur PP have no PA too? are u used Adrenalin to log ur box? lol

9 minutes ago, Ryok said:

i think bot protection didnt FAIL xD

but i can see ur window from TuerTo and have no PA activated... maybe ur PP have no PA too? are u used Adrenalin to log ur box? lol

second sentence of first post said he had them on different pcs

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

dunno if guy is legit but most likely koll is gonna appear here with wall of solid proofs (99% of such cases :D)

I mean it would be fair if OP was given evidence right on the ticket when he asked for it, what's the point of hiding it from him?

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

second sentence of first post said he had them on different pcs

lol... and i can use Super Haste ingame xD

P.S: go to do ur job with tests and dont flame forum.

28 minutes ago, Ryok said:

lol... and i can use Super Haste ingame xD

P.S: go to do ur job with tests and dont flame forum.

not my job

flaming>testing anyway, so why would i even switch geard right now?