Sign in to follow this  
Glidehook

Classes for lvl 60+

Hi everyone! I have been playing as archer, but now that I got to lvl 62 it has been rather difficult to level up since I don't have any CP and I am not really into Solo exp, I get bored from it really fast. I would like to know what would be a fun class to take from now on, i had Necromancer in mind, since I would remain a dps class, would it be a more "fun" grind as nuker at this point of the game compared to an archer? Or do you have any class suggestions for me?
Thanks in advance! :)

Very important question for u is :what do u want from game. 

Your goals in game.

When u hit 60 lvl game start be more hard, but on 69/70 will be hardest. U just need around self people and enjoy game with them, just dont care when u exp per day 10% or 100%, dont care about enemy ,  u must have fun from game and friendly atmosphere on TS and u can play whatever, dd/tank or support.

Btw.My opinion: Its not good play DD when u cant exp solo. DD must be puller in team.

Edited by Stiba007

Any class is boring to grind solo, if you want to continue over 60 you should find a clan/group to play with. Almost every clan above level 60 is recruiting.

The best solo grinder for me imho is Warlord. :) Very fast farm because he really dont need pt for trains so can do trains alone and have all exp for himself. :)

Edited by Myrtan