eXistenZ

why i am getting "error while loading options" in launcher?

15 minutes ago, Freedumb said:

Also cannot download new patch. Says the site doesnt exist.

eu/spanish proxy seem to be down, start the game from the exe folder in your install folder and log from german proxy =]

• Like 1

as you proly realized by now.... eu and spanish proxy are down atm, so please use one of the remaining proxies till its fixed.

38 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

American proxy and the others have so much lag

15 minutes ago, Chest said:

++ some lag. hard farm

We understand it.
We are working on solving proxy issue, so every can have comfortable proxy to play. Please, be patient. Problem will be fixes as soon as possible.

9 minutes ago, Kse said:

We understand it.
We are working on solving proxy issue, so every can have comfortable proxy to play. Please, be patient. Problem will be fixes as soon as possible.

You might also look up into fixing german proxy, i've reported on multiple occasions that it's been plagued by delay issues since 2-3 months. My provider has the fewest hops to it and still it has 1 sec delay and before it was by far the best one for people from the balkans area.

Because atm eu/spanish are down and german is just unplayable delay as per usual, which makes it impossible to play atm.

Edited by BlackJack

European and Spanish proxys are fixed

@BlackJack About German proxy please contact Koll via pm or Skype koll.classic, he will take a look into it

1 hour ago, Kse said:

European and Spanish proxys are fixed

@BlackJack About German proxy please contact Koll via pm or Skype koll.classic, he will take a look into it

Thanks for nothing as usual. The contact your provider crap is worthless when nothing changed on mine/their end.

mpKZg.png

Edited by BlackJack

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Thanks for nothing as usual. The contact your provider crap is worthless when nothing changed on mine/their end.

mpKZg.png

Tracert till our server is your provider responsability. You showed that on IP 213.244.134.227 you have ping till 1000+. 

Also you told that your ping till EU proxy is 30.

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Tracert till our server is your provider responsability. You showed that on IP 213.244.134.227 you have ping till 1000+. 

Also you told that your ping till EU proxy is 30.

My point was that call your provider is not very helpful at all. I just happen to be knowledgeable and know about level 3, but if i was some random it wouldnt be helpful at all. Also i talked to my provider and nothing changed on their side. It's w/e to me since it has been like that for months.