Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Phantom Ranger and Dyes

I just turned out 60 and i would like to ask what combination of dyes is better with Dead Eye self buff

i have doom armor and eminence bow

currently i have +12STR/-12CON but with dead eye i think that i have to change them... any suggestions?

Archers benefit greatly from changing dyes constantly depending on pve/pvp. Sinec with +12 you have very low hp and if you die w/o buffs you are useless. As for PvE 12str seems the best. If you are not comfortable with the attack speed you should whatever feels good to you imho.

imo only option is +4 str -5 con or +8 str -10 con or +12 str - 15 con depends how much you pvp ;). For pve PL set much better than doom.

3 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

how bad -15DEX if u just play 1 skill only?

-15DEX may be an option but if you open dead eye then you will shoot 2 arrows per hour

14 hours ago, Rizos said:

With -15 dex u alqays gonna get rekt on pvp before you finnish casting 1 skill ^^

you should really try it the next time we fight :D then i might not get all them fetals from ya, id really like that yes sir i would!