realKingLeonidas

Classic meta

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what about stun shot land rate? and its duration? what about quick spear, being able to stun 10 targets from 900 range? what about horror having 110% base land rate and being 9s, while it cannot be cleansed? what about necros having double the pool of other mages, while they dont lack general dmg compared to other nukers but rather having even more dps because of having 2 spammable nukes compared to sorc/sps? what about gladiators blaster, which crits 40% of the time, is spammable and can stun lock u? what about -dex classes, which dont suffer a bit by decreasing it? what about + wit setups, which dont lose anything compare to other builds? what about summoners being able to nuke for 400 with skill from lvl 36? what about tanks having combat aura, which shouldnt be here? what about poison, bleed or freezing flame, dealing true damage no matter your defense stats, and also if they crit, they make their full dmg instantly (~2-3k)? what about root not being able to over cast while u have this debuff, making it lockable like other debuffs? why doesnt it work with sleep as well? what about gladiators having 1 minute better UE than daggers, with just 5 mins reuse, while daggers have 15mins reuse? 

please, show me how u can balance all these things, i would be really interested, because what u are doing is u just point at 1 certain class and say nerf it (obviously not even your class), but thats not how balancing thing works

Nu da... Lets DELETE ALL STRANGE OP SKILLS, give to every class exacly same dmg skill which hit for 3-4k with 5s reuse + 1 exacly same cc skill with 5s duration and 15s reuse. Dont forget to just change name, icon and animations of these skills on different classes to have "unique classes"  :). That would be so interesting balanced game. The dream of some ppl on this forum. Fck variety of class unique skills. Fck imbalance!!!! THE DREAMMMMM!!!

27 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Agree. Need nerf CDL damage to same 3-4k max as well. And make cd longer.

And make new animation on sps, cause u see others mages where from attack on u, from sps no. Ok?

Pls tell me where your dad live, next mistake as u cant come on this world. I buy him tons of condoms. Its not joke, repeat,  its not joke.

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

And make new animation on sps, cause u see others mages where from attack on u, from sps no. Ok?

oh yeah, how could i forget this one, i think its unfair sps is only mage which cannot get his skills blocked, i think this should be fixed as well @kktnxbye?

Edited by MoDoy

14 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Pls tell me where your dad live, next mistake as u cant come on this world. I buy him tons of condoms. Its not joke, repeat,  its not joke.

I am willing to donate for this cause

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what about stun shot land rate? and its duration? what about quick spear, being able to stun 10 targets from 900 range? what about horror having 110% base land rate and being 9s, while it cannot be cleansed? what about necros having double the pool of other mages, while they dont lack general dmg compared to other nukers but rather having even more dps because of having 2 spammable nukes compared to sorc/sps? what about gladiators blaster, which crits 40% of the time, is spammable and can stun lock u? what about -dex classes, which dont suffer a bit by decreasing it? what about + wit setups, which dont lose anything compare to other builds? what about summoners being able to nuke for 400 with skill from lvl 36? what about tanks having combat aura, which shouldnt be here? what about poison, bleed or freezing flame, dealing true damage no matter your defense stats, and also if they crit, they make their full dmg instantly (~2-3k)? what about root not being able to over cast while u have this debuff, making it lockable like other debuffs? why doesnt it work with sleep as well? what about gladiators having 1 minute better UE than daggers, with just 5 mins reuse, while daggers have 15mins reuse? 

please, show me how u can balance all these things, i would be really interested, because what u are doing is u just point at 1 certain class and say nerf it (obviously not even your class), but thats not how balancing thing works

Cause I can live with the most of u mentioned. If u (your party) missed Glad who coming to 600 - its your\your party mistake(Also its often 1-way cause they collect all assist and debuffs). Quick spear is fine, not fine is only stun landing rate. Horror - as I understand we have mental shield agains it which is effective (not like resist shock) and DA paying high price already if they on 600 distance and soaking all debuffs\dmg. Necros - yes, its obvous mistake of NCSoft in c1-c3 and replicated in classic. Was fixed with effective resist dark buff. Why dont apply this fix here which was implemented in c4? Summoners - again - we can live with that. Poison, bleed - se\ee\bp can remove it, dunno why you even mention it. Root is already fine cause of landing rate, also se is risking being on 600dist. I dont think that 5m\15m UE of glads\daggers have so serious affect on the overall balance.

Right now only stun landing rate, resist dark, fc and cld need a little change. And uplift unpopular classes to have a class variety.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Cause I can live with the most of u mentioned. If u (your party) missed Glad who coming to 600 - its your\your party mistake(Also its often 1-way cause they collect all assist and debuffs). Quick spear is fine, not fine is only stun landing rate. Horror - as I understand we have mental shield agains it which is effective (not like resist shock) and DA paying high price already if they on 600 distance and soaking all debuffs\dmg. Necros - yes, its obvous mistake of NCSoft in c1-c3 and replicated in classic. Was fixed with effective resist dark buff. Why dont apply this fix here which was implemented in c4? Summoners - again - we can live with that. Poison, bleed - se\ee\bp can remove it, dunno why you even mention it. Root is already fine cause of landing rate, also se is risking being on 600dist. I dont think that 5m\15m UE of glads\daggers have so serious affect on the overall balance.

Right now only stun landing rate, resist dark, fc and cld need a little change. And uplift unpopular classes to have a class variety.

u are absolutely retarded by saying that, "if u missed glad who comming to 600, its your party mistake" "I dont think that 5m\15m UE of glads\daggers have so serious affect on the overall balance", tell me what exactly is archer party suppose to do? u are saying that from your perspective, as all your arguments in this section, what should archer pts do with gladiators? u cannot deal dmg to him, because he has 40% evasion skills for 1 minute, u cannot stun him because he has 80% shock resistance for 1 minute from lion heart, and he has like 30 speed more than ur fastest class in party (so like 50 more speed than bishop lets say, so kiting is no go)

quick spear is fine? stunning whole pt from 900 range? how is that fine? could u elaborate please?

horror eventho u have mental shield, it still has over 50% chance to land, its for 9s and **** u right into other dimension, and u waste next 10s running back into fight, how is that not OP?

summoners? u can live with that because u dont play against them? or because they dont play? how exactly is making 400 dmg with lvl 36 skill >>> balanced <<<?

bleed cannot be cured by EE, also what about critical chance of those DoT debuffs? is it ok when SPS ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg + leaves u 1500 DoT?

root? the question wasnt if its fine because of land rate or not, i asked why its not as balanced as other debuffs with which u can stun-lock or fear-lock, why cannot u root-lock someone? doesnt seem balanced to me

what about sps skills avoiding block chance from shields? it doesnt seems balanced to me compared to other nukers

also u didnt touch at least half of the problems i mentioned, and trust me, thats just tip of the game, u nerf 1 skill but leave all other OP sh1ts untouched? that seems pretty unfair to me, and if it doesnt to you, then u would be fine giving your spells on sps chance to being blocked, while leaving everything else as it is now, because thats exactly what u are trying to do with FC or CDL

32 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No one taking any words of the retarded emperor seriously anyway. Even your co-ally laughing on the shit you writing. If our world can survive such a mistake as u, it will handle with a little mistake like me somehowxD Go continue that bullshit how asia cant vote on the forum before you locked up in your mental institution chamber again.

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

No one taking any words of the retarded emperor seriously anyway. Even your co-ally laughing on the shit you writing. If our world can survive such a mistake as u, it will handle with a little mistake like me somehowxD Go continue that bullshit how asia cant vote on the forum before you locked up in your mental institution chamber again.

actually pretty much everyone is laughing at you ;/

34 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I dont think that 5m\15m UE of glads\daggers have so serious affect on the overall balance.

LOL?

Gladi "UE" is so insane ...

with Lion + 9999 Speed its like a train that you cant stop! And after he stunned you the train hits you for a 4 k crit!

Edited by Anytime

17 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Funny words from funny kiddy. ?  

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

LOL?

Gladi "UE" is so insane ...

with Lion + 9999 Speed its like a train that you cant stop! And then the trains hits you for a 4 k crit!

Ugh...Anything that doesn't affect his character doesnt have any meaning "on the overall balance".

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

not-sure-if-this-guy39s-a-genius-or-a-co

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

u are absolutely retarded by saying that, "if u missed glad who comming to 600, its your party mistake" "I dont think that 5m\15m UE of glads\daggers have so serious affect on the overall balance", tell me what exactly is archer party suppose to do? u are saying that from your perspective, as all your arguments in this section, what should archer pts do with gladiators? u cannot deal dmg to him, because he has 40% evasion skills for 1 minute, u cannot stun him because he has 80% shock resistance for 1 minute from lion heart, and he has like 30 speed more than ur fastest class in party (so like 50 more speed than bishop lets say, so kiting is no go)

quick spear is fine? stunning whole pt from 900 range? how is that fine? could u elaborate please?

horror eventho u have mental shield, it still has over 50% chance to land, its for 9s and **** u right into other dimension, and u waste next 10s running back into fight, how is that not OP?

summoners? u can live with that because u dont play against them? or because they dont play? how exactly is making 400 dmg with lvl 36 skill >>> balanced <<<?

bleed cannot be cured by EE, also what about critical chance of those DoT debuffs? is it ok when SPS ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg + leaves u 1500 DoT?

root? the question wasnt if its fine because of land rate or not, i asked why its not as balanced as other debuffs with which u can stun-lock or fear-lock, why cannot u root-lock someone? doesnt seem balanced to me

what about sps skills avoiding block chance from shields? it doesnt seems balanced to me compared to other nukers

also u didnt touch at least half of the problems i mentioned, and trust me, thats just tip of the game, u nerf 1 skill but leave all other OP sh1ts untouched? that seems pretty unfair to me, and if it doesnt to you, then u would be fine giving your spells on sps chance to being blocked, while leaving everything else as it is now, because thats exactly what u are trying to do with FC or CDL

Why do the hell I should think about archers vs gladiators? It's you problem, you should think about it, not me. HOW THE FCK its related to FC and CDL?

"quick spear is fine? stunning whole pt from 900 range? how is that fine? could u elaborate please?" - I already did - stun rates will fix it. If you canot read - thats not me who is retarded.

"horror eventho u have mental shield, it still has over 50% chance to land, its for 9s and **** u right into other dimension, and u waste next 10s running back into fight, how is that not OP?" - already did, its 600 distance(with all consecquences), not always u taking a dmg during this debuff. Still 50% rate is fine with comparison of stun.

"summoners? u can live with that because u dont play against them? or because they dont play? how exactly is making 400 dmg with lvl 36 skill >>> balanced <<<?" 

Now you begining to distort my words. I didnt say its balanced, I said "I can live with that". Maybe cause its only 400dmg? And I had several pvp with them, had a feeling that with soulshots for beasts they will be totally fine.

"bleed cannot be cured by EE, also what about critical chance of those DoT debuffs? is it ok when SPS ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg + leaves u 1500 DoT?"

I dont remember exactly who can cure what, as i remember Vitalize should cure bleed and poison. Also bandages from grocery could do that as I remember.  "ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg" - yea, in all sps dreams it can do such a dmg. ~350-450 dmg in our reality. xD

About root - again "I can live with that". When cipka will start to say - it should be root-lock, we all will start to listen. 

what about sps skills avoiding block chance from shields?  - elaborate what skill do you mean?

"also u didnt touch at least half of the problems i mentioned" - now you started to lie. I answered about all except of  "-dex classes,+ wit setups, tanks having combat aura" cause I didnt look into this.

"u nerf 1 skill but leave all other OP sh1ts untouched?" - now you lying again. Mine words are: "stun landing rate, resist dark, fc and cld need a little change".Please stop distort my words. Thats my pov. If you can describe why something else need to be change - please do, make poll.

Anyway you need to start balancing work with something, you cannot do all work at the same time, its more safe to do that little by little, not "lets rebalance all and see how it goes". Admins just dont have time to do such a work I suppose.

Edited by kktnxbye

1 minute ago, skumbre said:

Do only things that bother you should be fixed?

Nope, this world works this way. If something bother you - you trying to do something. Myrciu was bothered with QHP spam?- he made a poll and pushing it. But no one will do for others thier job. We should to beging with something which is bother balance more the other. Its easy to see what - how many ppl rerolled to PR\made new PR last time? Many, now PR is more popular than SR and HE. How many ppl rerolled to necro from sps\sph\sorc? Many. Now necro is the most popular mage. It kills vareity in the game, u know.

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Why do the hell I should think about archers vs gladiators? It's you problem, you should think about it, not me. HOW THE FCK its related to FC and CDL?

FC is like it is for exactly this reason, its only archer with somehow burst dmg, which could be sued situational, for example u could lower your PR to very low HP to get duelist before he gets into u, however u have like 1, max 2 tries, after that if u are not healed, u are gone, thats how it is related

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"horror eventho u have mental shield, it still has over 50% chance to land, its for 9s and **** u right into other dimension, and u waste next 10s running back into fight, how is that not OP?" - already did, its 600 distance(with all consecquences), not always u taking a dmg during this debuff. Still 50% rate is fine with comparison of stun.

i guess u are that another guy like kingbottaki, who thinks stun is 99% and resist shock doesnt affect it? i wish u played SR for 1 day, would let u pvp whole day, and u would see if it cannot be resisted even w/o resist shock, and if someone takes resist shock lvl 4, u are screwed, because u have 60% chance to stun (compared to 55% of horror), however u can wake up enemy from every single dmg u make to him

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"summoners? u can live with that because u dont play against them? or because they dont play? how exactly is making 400 dmg with lvl 36 skill >>> balanced <<<?" 
Now you begining to distort my words. I didnt say its balanced, I said "I can live with that". Maybe cause its only 400dmg? And I had several pvp with them, had a feeling that with soulshots for beasts they will be totally fine.

i am saying opposite, the thing aura burn and energy bolt makes 400 dmg on 70+ lvls while its 36 lvl skill is insane, not that "after shots they will be fine"

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"bleed cannot be cured by EE, also what about critical chance of those DoT debuffs? is it ok when SPS ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg + leaves u 1500 DoT?" I dont remember exactly who can cure what, as i remember Vitalize should cure bleed and poison. Also bandages from grocery could do that as I remember.  "ice dagger makes instant 1500 dmg" - yea, in all sps dreams it can do such a dmg. ~350-450 dmg in our reality. xD

antidotes neither bandages cannot heal u from highest lvl poison and bleed, and yeah, 1500+1500 was a bit exaggerating, but ice dagger makes 350 - 450 dmg + 700 instant dmg if crit + 700 dmg DoT (both 700 are true dmg, so u cannot lower it)

19 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

what about sps skills avoiding block chance from shields?  - elaborate what skill do you mean?

hydro blast, solar spark, frost bolt

22 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"also u didnt touch at least half of the problems i mentioned" - now you started to lie. I answered about all except of  "-dex classes,+ wit setups, tanks having combat aura" cause I didnt look into this.

yeah, and ->magical backfire, instant cast of necros anchor, silence being 1 minute long, suspension being 2 minutes long while rekting mostly classes which are dependable only on skills, crit chance of gladiator and tyrant skills being over 30-40%, why some mages have 2 main nukes, while sorceror has just one?

33 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"u nerf 1 skill but leave all other OP sh1ts untouched?" - now you lying again. Mine words are: "stun landing rate, resist dark, fc and cld need a little change".Please stop distort my words. Thats my pov. If you can describe why something else need to be change - please do, make poll.

ok, sure, so u change 3 things, but leave other things untouched, cool story, lets rekt few classes so someone can feel better about his sps

27 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nope, this world works this way. If something bother you - you trying to do something. Myrciu was bothered with QHP spam?- he made a poll and pushing it. But no one will do for others thier job. We should to beging with something which is bother balance more the other. Its easy to see what - how many ppl rerolled to PR\made new PR last time? Many, now PR is more popular than SR and HE. How many ppl rerolled to necro from sps\sph\sorc? Many. Now necro is the most popular mage. It kills vareity in the game, u know.

myrciu was trying to change item, not skill, the item is global and whoever has castle (or buys QHPs) will be affected by change, however by changing 1 skill, u affect only that one class players, screwing them up, just because u think its balancing
also the thing that people class change to PR is meaningless? u can still find lots of ppl playing HEs/SRs, only main source of PRs is china, just because its convenient for them to xp that way, but other than that, u know PRs are not dominating the archer class right now on server, right? http://pix.my/oPPC5I this was made by san0 4.4.2017, 3 months after FC got fixed, whats up?

and tbh, except very few classes (i could probably count them on one hand), every other class is used, so there is nothing like "it kills variety in the game"

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

FC is like it is for exactly this reason, its only archer with somehow burst dmg, which could be sued situational, for example u could lower your PR to very low HP to get duelist before he gets into u, however u have like 1, max 2 tries, after that if u are not healed, u are gone, thats how it is related

And why should I care? I hear the reason, yes it's looks like valid point, then lion heart of gladi should be nerfed somehow probably, not mine head ache. I repeat - if u see it should be changed - please do. Tell me how the little decrease of FC damage will change pvp PR vs Gladi? It will not.

i guess u are that another guy like kingbottaki, who thinks stun is 99% and resist shock doesnt affect it? i wish u played SR for 1 day, would let u pvp whole day, and u would see if it cannot be resisted even w/o resist shock, and if someone takes resist shock lvl 4, u are screwed, because u have 60% chance to stun (compared to 55% of horror), however u can wake up enemy from every single dmg u make to him

1) I would like to see the test. In my personal experience its not 60%. 2) I'm not happy with stunlock on low con classes. What is the chance of stun on mages tell me. Lets do the test?

i am saying opposite, the thing aura burn and energy bolt makes 400 dmg on 70+ lvls while its 36 lvl skill is insane, not that "after shots they will be fine"

I tired to repeat - how this 36lvl skill with 400 dmg interfiring with anybody?Summoners will be uplifted in 2.0 anyway, who do the bring it here?

antidotes neither bandages cannot heal u from highest lvl poison and bleed, and yeah, 1500+1500 was a bit exaggerating, but ice dagger makes 350 - 450 dmg + 700 instant dmg if crit + 700 dmg DoT (both 700 are true dmg, so u cannot lower it)

You ignoring my remark on vitalize, thx we all know that antidotes and bandages cant cure high lvl poison and bleed.

hydro blast, solar spark, frost bolt

yeah, and ->magical backfire, instant cast of necros anchor, silence being 1 minute long, suspension being 2 minutes long while rekting mostly classes which are dependable only on skills, crit chance of gladiator and tyrant skills being over 30-40%, why some mages have 2 main nukes, while sorceror has just one?

I made comments on the most of your questions, and you said that I didnt. Please stop turning to your co-ally. Yes we all know that we have not only 4 disbalanced skills. But I guess my short list affect the most.

ok, sure, so u change 3 things, but leave other things untouched, cool story, lets rekt few classes so someone can feel better about his sps

"stun landing rate, resist dark, fc and cld need a little change" - Pal, back to elementary its 4. And you are wrong about that only sps will feel better. All robes with feel better. There will be more balance b\w mages. Maybe necro will be not so happy but they still will have some stun resist and survivlability vs archers and WLs. On oly it will change nothing anyway. 

myrciu was trying to change item, not skill, the item is global and whoever has castle (or buys QHPs) will be affected by change, however by changing 1 skill, u affect only that one class players, screwing them up, just because u think its balancing . 1)I dont ask to remove skill completely 2) this changes will affect almost all cause ppl playing against these classes like PR and Necro.3) Its still the open question HOW FC should be changed but you already blaiming me for "screwing them up" like we already did something disasterous. 4) Item change or skill change doesnt matter. The point is if we wanna change something we have to make poll and vote.
also the thing that people class change to PR is meaningless? u can still find lots of ppl playing HEs/SRs, only main source of PRs is china, just because its convenient for them to xp that way, but other than that, u know PRs are not dominating the archer class right now on server, right? http://pix.my/oPPC5I this was made by san0 4.4.2017, 3 months after FC got fixed, whats up?

I know a lot of ppl who have 40-65lvl HE (not main chars). It's not representative selection. Show me qty how many classes was changed to PR and how many PRs was turned to HE\SR. I guess it will be different.

and tbh, except very few classes (i could probably count them on one hand), every other class is used, so there is nothing like "it kills variety in the game".

We all know which classes are not popular. And why. This reallity works this way - if one class more usefull then the others - ppl pick it. If Necro is more usefull then sorc\sph - ppl pick necros. Reality prooves my words. Your words will come try when we see palladins and plainwalkers as much as necros.

Our discussion went boring, and its useless anyway. As admins said to us - do suggestions, make polls and see how it will go.

15 hours ago, BlackJack said:

WIth archer party its close to impossible to win 1v2 parties evne if enemy is much lower lvl cuze u cant kill the bards and 2 of your dd's are perma stuck in aggro.

I believe this is job for SR to keep bards in stunlock until they will be the only one standing or am i mistaken? SR damage is joke anyway (if its not Reaver who outleveled rest of server by 10 levels and had the only one dark blue emi back in the days :D ). OR eventually you (as necro) or SK/DA in some not pure-archer CP combos... Im not pro in archers subject tho so prove me wrong.  

@kktnxbye I give up. Nothing much to be added to what was already spoken (written). Customizing skills is highway to hell in generall. 

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

to make my answer as short as possible: IF you wanna play on custom server with custom skills, and decide on poll which skills to nerf, which class to make useless, play on linemage and boost mages even more by custom changes then this server isnt for you i  guess because custom skill changes aint gonna happen here. As far as i know, admins picked right direction and keeping skills as close as possible to official.If there is custom change happening its global thing as quick healing potions, deleting dungeons, deleting pay to win items etc. Start looking for new server if this one doesnt fit you and have a nice day.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

to make my answer as short as possible: IF you wanna play on custom server with custom skills, and decide on poll which skills to nerf, which class to make useless, play on linemage and boost mages even more by custom changes then this server isnt for you i  guess because custom skill changes aint gonna happen here. As far as i know, admins picked right direction and keeping skills as close as possible to official.If there is custom change happening its global thing as quick healing potions, deleting dungeons, deleting pay to win items etc. Start looking for new server if this one doesnt fit you and have a nice day.

1) I'm talking about changing also resist dark and cdl but you ignoring that saying like I'm saying "boost mages even more". Stop distorting my words.

2) Offi never had a good balance, they nerf and improve all the time different classes in different chronicle\patch, In order to make ppl make new chars\reroll, to keep servers alive. If they can nerf and improve - why cant we do the same? It's rethorical question.

If I will decide to make a poll - I will, if you are not fine with that - please go same direction.

if u customize skills many ppl are gonna quit the server, thats my opinion. Even if i play not PR but other class, lets say that gladi, if gms decided to nerf lionheart cos ppl on forum decided its op and need to customize it, i would instant quit this server, and i guess not only me. If you "buff" some unpopular and weak characters smartly, like lets say giving ES buff pony, or if some1 decided to add arrest to TK, or blinding blow on PW or mass cubic to phantom summoner, i can live with that, but nerfing one class and making it work different than on official would lead to loose players on this class (some of them simply leave server), then ofc there would be more suggestions to change other classes because you know, pr was nerfed, necro was nerfed, why cant we make poll to nerf sps or sr or wl? Most of ppl gonna vote to nerf them ofc cos 90% of comunity dont play class u want to nerf so they vote for yes to benefit from change. Then finally when you have many custom skills, even players on non-nerfed classes gonna loose will to play because of "custom server" and new ppl wont come here. ( only ppl like you who like custom servers would stay)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1) I'm talking about changing also resist dark and cdl but you ignoring that saying like I'm saying "boost mages even more". Stop distorting my words.

2) Offi never had a good balance, they nerf and improve all the time different classes in different chronicle\patch, In order to make ppl make new chars\reroll, to keep servers alive. If they can nerf and improve - why cant we do the same? It's rethorical question.

If I will decide to make a poll - I will, if you are not fine with that - please go same direction.

yeah, go for it, its just u are basing your opinion on bullsh1ts, average FC 9k? dont make me laugh. Average nuker 800? once again, dont make me laugh, i am getting nuked for 1k while wearing drake set from necro which stands from floor w/o buffs

also introducing dark resist while not introducing other resists? as far as i remember, they added all the resits to pp and bd/sws, why dont u say that in generally?

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I know a lot of ppl who have 40-65lvl HE (not main chars). It's not representative selection. Show me qty how many classes was changed to PR and how many PRs was turned to HE\SR. I guess it will be different.

the graph clearly shows 55+, so 40-55 lvl HEs are not counted in there

hope u wont be mad i didnt take into consideration chinese/korean guys, i have no clue about those because they play during my university times, also i said lets not count them, because they are main source of PRs because of how orfen works, not because its pewpew pvp

i gathered all nicks of higher lvl archers participating on pvps/appearing at high lvl spots frequently (obviously those are not all, but all i could think of)

PR:
Rizo, Rosenberg, Lilith, Lolu, Cleef, SlonjaBoy, TriilVille, Legiana (count: 8)

SR:
MoDoy, Apocalypsa, PinkMoney, NenaStark, RojaM, Perna (count: 6)

HE:
UchihaItachi, Flix, Lischawnika, DIVINO, HR, Katsumoto, Spectro, MATRAC(not sure if he didnt rerol to PR?), ExotQ, BowPriestess, LuZazuL, Zeep, Eu (count: 13)

as u can see, the actual high lvl ppl participating in events (rather than carebears just xping with orfen), doesnt this seem as nice variation of archers? or how will nerf of FC make variaty bigger?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, go for it, its just u are basing your opinion on bullsh1ts, average FC 9k? dont make me laugh. Average nuker 800? once again, dont make me laugh, i am getting nuked for 1k while wearing drake set from necro which stands from floor w/o buffs

also introducing dark resist while not introducing other resists? as far as i remember, they added all the resits to pp and bd/sws, why dont u say that in generally?

I didnt say that average FC is 9k. Stop distorting my words. I said that I recived FC for ~9k to robe many times. Sure it was cause PR has lowered HP. Also 12k sometimes. To not buffed target its even ~18k (without lowered hp, u can see it in Rizo movie when he hit Fishfood after res).

Average nuke 800 - yes, we were talking about hydra\analogs to bo+4, fullbuff (same check rizo video when our mages hit him). You are getting nuked for 1k in drake to full buff from necro w\o buff? I really doubt that.

About other resists - finally a valid point, yes we should do that. The point was - we have dark resist already but its works differently from the past.

Rizos, I doubt that ppl will leave cause we have some little custom tuning for skills. Ppl who want have everything like on offi will go to offi. We mean different subtext when we say "nerf". Nerf is some serious change which makes the class significantly weaker.  What I mean - a little tweak of the skills. Not always some little changes lead to broken classes and ppl leave. I remind you - NCSoft nerfing classes all the 15 years. And ppl still playing. Here I suggest some little changes - and you already predicting an apocalypce.

Anyway all this flame is from "nice to have but far from reality" section cause I suppose admins have enough work with 2.0.