Sign in to follow this  
Flokos

Scam shop in GH

20 hours ago, Koll said:

Banned. Thx for report.

if he accidentally selected the wrong helmet? just saying...

2 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

if he accidentally selected the wrong helmet? just saying...

For first time as always he will be able to unban for free and we will just warn him. If he will continue - he will be actually banned. Can be even permanent banned.

• Like 1

I agreed about game mechanics, if people not attention or just foolish its they problem. Banning for that its a.. crazy... really. Even if this man make this by his greedness, he wouldn't be punished that hard.

1 example: in game Eve Online is all the way scammers and they do it really hard, they figuring out so many tricks, that this "scam with item name" could be like "flowers". So admins says "It's the part of game mechanics" that's all, and this is mostly right.

My point is: in this game so many "crying babies" that not attention and if something happening with them, they running to admins, like to mother...

Uhh, i have to stop this :) I hope u get my point. GL

4 hours ago, ChesBenning said:

I agreed about game mechanics, if people not attention or just foolish its they problem. Banning for that its a.. crazy... really. Even if this man make this by his greedness, he wouldn't be punished that hard.

1 example: in game Eve Online is all the way scammers and they do it really hard, they figuring out so many tricks, that this "scam with item name" could be like "flowers". So admins says "It's the part of game mechanics" that's all, and this is mostly right.

My point is: in this game so many "crying babies" that not attention and if something happening with them, they running to admins, like to mother...

Uhh, i have to stop this :) I hope u get my point. GL

Are u scammer too?