Rizos #4 PvP Movie

Phantom Ranger pov

UchihaItachi CP

Clan: Perkunas

Ally: WickedSick

Scenerio: Ganks and Mass PvPs

ENJOY! ;)

• Like 7

Nice video, too bad you have to set up fights with chinesse/ES in coliseum rather than on real battlefield. At least you can have some competitive fights in LOA. We need a bit more exp and we will make you guys a new competition :P
xDDd.JPG.dace6fb672a5e293589d14520dc9d79e.JPG
@BlackJack seems like you Necro 76 even died in this fight against unprepared lvl 60-70 pt, got ressurected and spammed "LOL" after the fight. This makes this thing even more hilarious xD

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Nice video, too bad you have to set up fights with chinesse/ES in coliseum rather than on real battlefield. At least you can have some competitive fights in LOA. We need a bit more exp and we will make you guys a new competition :P
xDDd.JPG.dace6fb672a5e293589d14520dc9d79e.JPG
@BlackJack seems like you Necro 76 even died in this fight against unprepared lvl 60-70 pt, got ressurected and spammed "LOL" after the fight. This makes this thing even more hilarious xD

I died cuze i ran inside all your party to silence/kill ee cuze you pr-ed last 10 times LOL. Please at least wash your hands if you are going to masturbate to this image tonight. I said LOL cuze a weapon dropped. If you want better masturbating material i can even send you a fraps of how i die in this fight, i switched off pain transfer off by mistake.

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

meanwhile, in blazing...

maboy.jpg

first fight i died like sh1t :D second fight i actually kited him for long enough and he had to run back to the party, because i would actually win that pvp, third pvp i survived for long enough, if he wouldnt crit blaster me trought the tree, i would get him i believe :D too bad i didnt have 1 more try, i believe i could win the next fight :P 

Just now, Myrtan said:

Unlikely, I never meet Modoy alone in Blazing :(

i dont xp anymore, just trying to look for pvps, so i just run trought the BS now and then, if i dont find anyone, i just soe, maybe thats why?

Edited by MoDoy

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

second fight i actually kited him for long enough and he had to run back to the party, because i would actually win that pvp he didn't want to play hide and seek with me between trees and mobs

that's more appropriate.

i also hope you realize that the 3rd time i was throwing only blasters at you just for fun :P

if i wanted to end it quickly, i would have used triple/double sonic slash instead like i did the first time when i got close, but i decided to see how long you could survive the bananas storm 6.gif

you did not disappoint thou, BW heavy surely is a step forward compared to drake.

i'm always up for rematches anyway. as long as you don't go hug again every tree you find 6.gif

56 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Unlikely, I never meet Modoy alone in Blazing :(

that's only because you don't know the trick to make him appear.

i can only tell you that it involves fireworks, and eventually some specific emotes limited only to male human warriors. the rest you'll need to find out for yourself 19.gif

Edited by Arcanum

19 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

that's more appropriate.

i also hope you realize that the 3rd time i was throwing only blasters at you just for fun :P

if i wanted to end it quickly, i would have used triple/double sonic slash instead like i did the first time when i got close, but i decided to see how long you could survive the bananas storm 6.gif

you did not disappoint thou, BW heavy surely is a step forward compared to drake.

i'm always up for rematches anyway. as long as you don't go hug again every tree you find 6.gif

u actually run away because your lion heart went off ;x but sure i am out there for revenge, also i might have bad news for u if u play gladiator :P but i gotta confirm something

33 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i might have bad news for u if u play gladiator :P but i gotta confirm something

00011.jpg

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

first fight i died like sh1t :D second fight i actually kited him for long enough and he had to run back to the party, because i would actually win that pvp, third pvp i survived for long enough, if he wouldnt crit blaster me trought the tree, i would get him i believe :D too bad i didnt have 1 more try, i believe i could win the next fight :P 

i dont xp anymore, just trying to look for pvps, so i just run trought the BS now and then, if i dont find anyone, i just soe, maybe thats why?

Proof?

Edited by Olegaj

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

Phantom Ranger pov

UchihaItachi CP

Clan: Perkunas

Ally: WickedSick

Scenerio: Ganks and Mass PvPs

ENJOY! ;)

Fishfood owned 9 v 18? Hahaha that big mouth guy. No wonder he never accepted 9v9 vs dajtovillage cp 

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

When we "rr in money room" we were 4-5 ppl but you bring this argument everytime. Also ur lovely 18 v 18 which you always bring, i wasnt even there, pp 63 in pt etc :D. Here is 1 pt vs 2 pts and even tho our necro was silenced all the time, only modoy died once? :D. Yet you bring excuse about boxes in 1 vs 2 pt pvp :D

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

babyrage is 69 fyi, also i found some rare footage that i heard repeated 3 times the other night.

https://i.gyazo.com/3bcaa46f98fb2053264a796c1cea82ab.mp4

I fight against all odds every night 9v9 with all loa mobs on me, 9v18, 9v27, I fight with 5 people boxing 14 clients, it doesn't matter too me. 50% of this server won't leave town without 8/9 of their party online. How many times do I have to call out @Kim someone who plays in my prime for a 9v9? He won't, he just waits for another party to come hold his hand. 

Still amazes me how you guys keep your zerg going, pve players that's all. Still licking your wounds after getting smashed for 3 months sitting at aden gk. 

24 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I fight against all odds every night 9v9 with all loa mobs on me, 9v18, 9v27, I fight with 5 people boxing 14 clients, it doesn't matter too me. 50% of this server won't leave town without 8/9 of their party online. How many times do I have to call out @Kim someone who plays in my prime for a 9v9? He won't, he just waits for another party to come hold his hand. 

Still amazes me how you guys keep your zerg going, pve players that's all. Still licking your wounds after getting smashed for 3 months sitting at aden gk.