Cyane

Poll about class balance. Leave your opinion

Systems  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Select the system(s) you think that should apply in classic, that you expect to always be true

• 1) Domination based on Rock, Paper, Scissors or "counter" system. Example: Mages > Warriors > Rogues > Mages
    • 2) Domination based on stage of the server. Example: "Mages will dominate early-mid game pvp and pve wise. Archers are going to dominate mid-late game pvp and also pve wise. And late-ultra late game melees are going to dominte all of them in pvp but not pve".
    • 3) Domination based on Battlefield. Example: Meles should dominate in closed spaces. Mages and Archers should dominate in open field.
    • 4) Domination based on numbers. Example: Mages and Archers should dominate in mass pvps. Meles should dominate in small parties vs parties
    • 5) None of above

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

Y telling about NCsoft balance and that your mangel hands doesn't allow you to win 1x1 pvp, oke tell me than IF THIS GAME SO BALANCED, why none play for example Temple Knight? DO you ever see high lvl temple knight here? Go win pvp with TK 1x1 against same necro, I know only Venu who is TK but never see him trying PvP 1x1 I guess he has a reason for this, Y can tell me tanks doesn't suppose to kill in PvP they are not dd's, Oh yea really? Say this to DA or SK:D 

why would u even try to do 1vs1 with TK, if classes are balanced is not showed in 1vs1 fights, but if they can fulfill their job, i can tell u that u wont find better damage soaker than ET, its literally impossible to take him down, the thing why ppl dont play him is because people prefer more offensive tanks than defensive (same goes for paladin, its more of a defensive tank than offensive)

but i can tell u what ever class u choose on classic, there is a way to make it work in some scenarios and every class has some cons/pros to it

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, Dancerok said:

mage party vs archer open zone 0-1, pfff use your aden castle circle and do them perma fear runing 

From my experience  on my other patient i distinguish a butthurt on "fear" 
Who are you son what i have done to you?

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

From my experience  on my other patient i distinguish a butthurt on "fear" 
Who are you son what i did to you?

Nothing, I just saying that if both party has equal skill in 80% mage party win archer

5 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Nothing, I just saying that if both party has equal skill in 80% mage party win archer

Depends on situation if it's colliseum 9v9 mages have 0 chance if they dont have pony as a main char in party or se cuze no empower.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

why would u even try to do 1vs1 with TK, if classes are balanced is not showed in 1vs1 fights, but if they can fulfill their job, i can tell u that u wont find better damage soaker than ET, its literally impossible to take him down, the thing why ppl dont play him is because people prefer more offensive tanks than defensive (same goes for paladin, its more of a defensive tank than offensive)

but i can tell u what ever class u choose on classic, there is a way to make it work in some scenarios and every class has some cons/pros to it

well said. 

l2 was never balanced around 1v1 and i for one hope that it will never be, but i guess we will allways see ppl cry about losses to better players, and then blame it on the char is OP and not balanced for 1v1.....

3 minutes ago, valkynic said:

well said. 

l2 was never balanced around 1v1 and i for one hope that it will never be, but i guess we will allways see ppl cry about losses to better players, and then blame it on the char is OP and not balanced for 1v1.....

yes, but some classes have x1 usefull abilities\qualities and others x2 or even x3.

Thats why we dont see many of destroyers, phantom suummoners, palladins, temple knights, AW, PW.

On the subject - I think all dd\melee classes should have a joker in its sleeve for 1on1. Should have a chance. Also there should be a balance between DD classes and proffessions. Like "archers have 9sec stun with stun cd 3sec - lets give them less dmg then mages", or "AW have 1\2 HP of TH and no dash?- lets give them x2 TH damage" etc.

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

archers have 9sec stun with stun cd 3sec - lets give them less dmg then mages

Alright, once again for you... archers dps  <<<<< mages dps... 

21 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

AW have 1\2 HP of TH and no dash?- lets give them x2 TH damage

Focus death maybe?

Sometimes I rly dont understand you in which dimension you are living...

1 hour ago, Kure said:

I vote for kktnxbye and kingleonidas the balance the game, would be fun server to play in.

4 hours ago, Kure said:

Alright, once again for you... archers dps  <<<<< mages dps... 

Focus death maybe?

I didnt mean that its not exists already...That was only example how it should works.

About archers - SR and HE - i suppose yes, PR with low hp - i suppose no. Still need tests.

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I didnt mean that its not exists already...That was only example how it should works.

About archers - SR and HE - i suppose yes, PR with low hp - i suppose no. Still need tests.

Fc vs cdl test?

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Fc vs cdl test?

CDL need to be rebalanced as well(dmg+cd). Thats ridiculous when u can make sph+se and make it in 3 month to 76 solo on shamans.