Sign in to follow this  
ErroR

Class quest Lv.20

So i been trying to complate my Dark Wizard quest for Lv.20 and been killing those Skeleton Hunter Archer / Skeleton Hunter in School of Dark Arts but after 30min i still havent got my quest items. Same goes for Zombie Forest Elf in Swampland.

Is this normal ? or im doing something wrong? 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Path_of_the_Dark_Wizard

48 minutes ago, ErroR said:

So i been trying to complate my Dark Wizard quest for Lv.20 and been killing those Skeleton Hunter Archer / Skeleton Hunter in School of Dark Arts but after 30min i still havent got my quest items. Same goes for Zombie Forest Elf in Swampland.

If you have talked with Annika before that, then check out the quest inventory. They should be there.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

If you have talked with Annika before that, then check out the quest inventory. They should be there.

I did talk to pretty much anyone there. And what should be in my inventory ?

2 minutes ago, ErroR said:

I did talk to pretty much anyone there. And what should be in my inventory ?

Knee BoneKnee Bone  — 2 pcs

i remember having to spend sometime killing both, resting MP and all, cant tell exactly how much time i was there tho, had to rest MP and everything, was annoying.

Just now, Phoenix said:

Knee BoneKnee Bone  — 2 pcs

No i dont have those quest items, Thats what im saying, been killin the quest mobs for 45min ish now and still nothing.

There were  2 different zombies, only one gave the item, was hard to find the real one, not many spawns the place i was. Was a different name tho, so you are probably killing the correct one.

Also make sure u talked to those npcs before going for the kill cuz annika only gives one quest directly.

Edited by weeeeD

4 minutes ago, ErroR said:

No i dont have those quest items, Thats what im saying, been killin the quest mobs for 45min ish now and still nothing.

This means you missed a certain point in the assignment. I recently did this quest for my friend - knocked out the bones in 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, ErroR said:

maybe u are 1 shotting mobs? i know i had similar problem and i wasnt getting quest item when i 1 shotted mobs

Just now, MoDoy said:

maybe u are 1 shotting mobs? i know i had similar problem and i wasnt getting quest item when i 1 shotted mobs

Yes i do, im uesin Top D Duals +10, but why would that be a problem o.o?

Just now, ErroR said:

Yes i do, im uesin Top D Duals +10, but why would that be a problem o.o?

coz it is, dont ask me, try to not 1 shot them and it should solve u problem maybe

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

coz it is, dont ask me, try to not 1 shot them and it should solve u problem maybe

lol ok :P i restarted the quest and i'll try again, maybe i did fk something up last night

the 1 shot problm is a thing.. so if you are one shooting stuff and not geting items try to not one shoting them.

Got it working now after thins not to one shot and restarted the quest must have miss something before. 

Thanks y'all