Rizos

Do you want new game updates?

like the pvp-part, but without some interface (5bars, i just use 2 :P), oe items that resembles god chronicle and all that korean p2w features.

Funny fact: 2017 and after double hide/shadow step and last korean updates dagger still prefer heavy armors. They even deleted evasion from song of water, and changed it to give mp and mp reg instead http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/송+오브+워터

5% blessed soul and 15% more mp regen? Its like +1-2MP/tick... still waste of mp even as a box

So what did I see, TH on Oly, no switching sets\weapons, but casting some shit removing debuffs,casting some shit against dmg, healing himself. OE A grade. Pvp tactics itself doesnt look like to what I used to see.

Do you want new game updates? -yes. do you like it?(movie) - no.

Classic 1.5 is pretty much interlude with more debuffs and stuns landing. People get 2 shotted, every debuff lands, 60 second silence with no counter play. Pretty boring brain dead chronicle. So yeah bring on updates.

Realizing the fact that daggerz need bost, is good of course, but it's like 3.0 or whatever... DO at least 2.0 and better 2.5 where all class changes was dedicated to daggerz 

14 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Realizing the fact that daggerz need bost, is good of course, but it's like 3.0 or whatever... DO at least 2.0 and better 2.5 where all class changes was dedicated to daggerz 

Y know that 1.5 update not even suppose to have ppl lvls 70+ and we have here 76....

Edited by Dancerok

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Exactly at 2.5 daggers are good, but it's 2.5 and we don't have even 2.0 here....

where is balance masta wise man. Need to balance dagger, it can 1shot ppl :(((( @kktnxbye

21 minutes ago, Rizos said:

where is balance masta wise man. Need to balance dagger, it can 1shot ppl :(((( @kktnxbye

We will think about that when we will have it here.;)

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

We will think about that when we will have it here.;)

WE woudn't have it here bcz it's 2,5 patch and we dont have even 2.0 and great dagger boost was excatly at 2.5 patch ( I mean dmg, not new skillz or what ever ) 

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Can we just have the same 2.0 like one in GK server? or need everything "balance"

Same 2.0 at gk Pr killing 2 pts bcz of QHP + GCP pots y really wanna same here? 

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

just pots are the only problem?

I would say one of the most epic fails, but it's only my opinion i can name y dozen more problem which to my mind are brainless but it's pointless not gonna change anything so