Sign in to follow this  
FireBeaSt

CHN

Gm's, admin's wtf guys ? all china make restart instant when I go close to that guys ..  log and relog all the time instant ... you cant see them? they are botting all day ..ALL DAY. !

yeah dude, live with it. I can post videos showing that a lot of ppl are using bots in their parties, but its just showing, and not proving. Since everyone is innocent until proven otherwise, and they can just say they keep their eyes open, there s nothing to be done. IF u test that with a dagger on hide on the other hand, it could serve as proof i guess.

all players reported for bot using are checked and banned if proven to be using third party software. no exceptions.

instead of coming here throwing rocks to the sky and see if some stick, you could make a bot report with normal information as in "player name XXXBOTXXX is boting atm"

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

do something @San0 you are just words bro.. I make many reports but all still there and make exp .........................

thats bullshit, a week ago my party saw ppl botting in loa we reported them and they got banned within 1hour.

and again, if instead of coming again to say somethign random you could make a bot report with proper names of the players you think are using bots so we could check. also i invite you to please tell me once you made a bot reported and was not answered.

my point exacly, you keep choosing to say something random instead of doing it decently.

the case of salaras was explained over 9000 times already ppl just dont want to remember and all they see is what its interesting for them. 

still w8ing on that proper bot report tho.

no, its better to complain and throw bullsh1t flames to admins than actually doing something to solve problem. I reported full party boting under loa bridge 1 week ago and they were banned 20 min after i said their nicks on discord, didnt even need to create ticket or post.

Edited by Rizos

where are the reports being done?  cuz if all reports are like this one.... well, theres your answer.

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

dunno if its even possible to miss such epic topic but im gonna remind you. Here, kingbottaki was my clanmate 

About CHN they dont rr from me obviously cos im their ally, then how can i proof they are using soft? Need anything more to say?

@San0 keep your server with bots and china, pekru to use bot to buy items with real money and sell them too.... soon the server with that way they will die.... stay here to keep safe that guys !

4 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Dude you came here to cry and complain like 10 years old ?
Or you want to report smthing ?I dont know whats your ally is but  You look like you have no freaking idea you just trash talk......

• Like 1

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

@San0 keep your server with bots and china, pekru to use bot to buy items with real money and sell them too.... soon the server with that way they will die.... stay here to keep safe that guys !

oh boy, you dont answer to my post anymore after i proved you wrong? =(

well since this topic is going again into personal discussions and points of view i will close it. if you have names of those bots to report please do it with a proper topic in the proper place.

also it was explained already why some names show on list twice and other only once, but again ppl only read what they want to read so nothing to say more about this.