Sign in to follow this  
FireBeaSt

CHN

Since the other topic was closed Im writing here. @San0 Today we have met a CHN archer with 2-3 boxes on his back. In some magic way, all accs logged out at the same time. Another thing, CHN everytime know if we comming or no without even using cameras. And, about these Phantom Rangers botting in blazing... ridiculous... If you wanna evidence, dont expect us to record it and report them for you, just visit some farming places at their prime.

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

we do have GMs in game checking ppl or just wait for ppl reports?

to be fair, since i saw how part of community (and not small one) defended kingbottaki when reported, and how much effort it takes to persuade someone that "look, its bot", then i am not wondering some ppl dont even report them or why they are not banned ;)

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

GM ban ONLY if you are named Modoy and you post a 50min vid that showing someone farming without interacting to anyting else xD

if u explain me the reason why u got banned and how its possible to achieve w/o bot, i will apologize to u in game and on forum, but until that time come, u are kingbottaki, because gms couldnt bust u even after several checks ;)

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

to be fair, since i saw how part of community (and not small one) defended kingbottaki when reported, and how much effort it takes to persuade someone that "look, its bot", then i am not wondering some ppl dont even report them or why they are not banned ;)

You recorded me for 50 FUCKIN MINS farming and you upload this vid for 3 days in row.I am your idol and i know it.You are my first class fan.5 months in BS not even 1 enemy said im a bot.You found it.And whole china perma afk bot there and noone touch them.In your position i wouldnt answer to my post at all.Just watch

But i forgot my names is KingLeonidas and not Salaras nor IMXO and im very proud for that.At least i have the guts to face the "Masters" whatever the cost is.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

You recorded me for 50 FUCKIN MINS farming and you upload this vid for 3 days in row.I am your idol and i know it.You are my first class fan.5 months in BS not even 1 enemy said im a bot.You found it.And whole china perma afk bot there and noone touch them.In your position i would answer to my post at all.Just watch

i didnt find answer i was expecting, just random words glued together

This chn.   Facet make log out from 2k range and log in after 1 min ..if I am there and camp him make log aout so fast in 1 sec .. I try to make agro but agro is to slow for his fast log in log aout ... 

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Answr 1 simple question. Did you use forbidden soft?

If Nostromos is forbidden yes.I used it.Answer me one question.Does Salaras IMXO already banned 3 times?And if you answer yes because of clicker i make one more question->In which party in current wickedsick dont use clickers especially in ArcherCP like yours.If you are a man and you honor your dignity answer me straight like i done.

If Nostromos is forbidden yes.I used it.Answer me one question.Does Salaras IMXO already banned 3 times?And if you answer yes because of clicker i make one more question->In which party in current wickedsick dont use clickers especially in ArcherCP like yours.If you are a man and you honor your dignity answer me straight like i done.

no idea, didnt play when they were banned. Search for answer on foum. About nostromo, stop lieing bro. Every1 knows you cant set up rest spot on nostromo.. About banning you, i didnt care if u get perma ban or 5 euro ban, i just care to reduce bots on server. About CHN they dont rr from me cos im ally so cant check them plus im in BS once a month. To answer your question about soft. YES I NEVER USED ANY CLICKER ON THIS SERVER. nuff said?

24 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

i like the way u answer, because actually what u say might be true

"If Nostromos is forbidden yes.I used it." with answer like this, u dont really say u didnt use soft ;) so u pretty much didnt answe simple question of rizos

also dont forget u were the one going away from subject of topic, i was replying point on with my first reply, and i just pointed u as example, yet u went full butthurt

u cannot answer me "how its possible to go exactly same position when there were no visible mobs at spot w/o using soft?", tho the only one u are lying to right now that u didnt use soft is you ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

What this topic about? Kingbottaki? We have direct fact that china boting, poor that none Record it on video to proof but it's a fact and from administration I see no action in bunning china for botting... If there is no Proof so long, once at their time I can give y names to check every 20 min and y will see botting china....

1 - its curious to see everyone saying we dont ban chinese ppl without actually knowing if we ban them or not.

2 - all you need to do is make a proper bot report or at least provide the names of the players who you think are using bot programs so we can check. if all you do is arrive here and say cinese ppl are botting, its not much of a help. is not too hard. it takes less time then all this crying all you need to do it:

1 open forum (same way you did for this 2 topics that lead to nothing)

2 open bot report section

3 pick a tittle

4 insert name of player.

5 press submit.

dont like forum? no problm, we also have a discord available where the reports can be done.

1 enter server discord channel

2 double click my name

3 insert text "player XXXXXXX is boting"

dont like discord? no worries we have yet another way to do this.

1 enter on skype.

2 add san0.classic / koll.classic / kse.classic /events.classic

3 insert text "player XXXXXXXXX is botting"

if you still not happy with any of this more conventional ways we have yet another option.

1 log on website

2 go to tickets.

3 press new ticket

4 insert tittle

5 inser text "player XXXXXXXX is boting

6 press send.

not so hard and gonna achieve better goals than this kind of topics.

if after all this ways you guys have to report a bot you still prefer to use your time to make this kind of topics... well... its your choice but not much we can do about this.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, San0 said:

1 - its curious to see everyone saying we dont ban chinese ppl without actually knowing if we ban them or not.

2 - all you need to do is make a proper bot report or at least provide the names of the players who you think are using bot programs so we can check. if all you do is arrive here and say cinese ppl are botting, its not much of a help. is not too hard. it takes less time then all this crying all you need to do it:

1 open forum (same way you did for this 2 topics that lead to nothing)

2 open bot report section

3 pick a tittle

4 insert name of player.

5 press submit.

dont like forum? no problm, we also have a discord available where the reports can be done.

1 enter server discord channel

2 double click my name

3 insert text "player XXXXXXX is boting"

dont like discord? no worries we have yet another way to do this.

1 enter on skype.

2 add san0.classic / koll.classic / kse.classic /events.classic

3 insert text "player XXXXXXXXX is botting"

if you still not happy with any of this more conventional ways we have yet another option.

1 log on website

2 go to tickets.

3 press new ticket

4 insert tittle

5 inser text "player XXXXXXXX is boting

6 press send.

not so hard and gonna achieve better goals than this kind of topics.

if after all this ways you guys have to report a bot you still prefer to use your time to make this kind of topics... well... its your choice but not much we can do about this.

if its still not enough, could u provide your phone number to write u message? in case u are not around on any of those at the moment :D 

5 hours ago, San0 said:

San0, u must understand one important thing. This crying thrash are only loosers, punished botters or brainless kids.

They can only lie, cry, cheat or steal.

I really feel sorry for normal fair party as NF than they must play with this scum.

With fast pc you can log and log out pretty fast. ~2 sec to zoom out and click restart. And yes, without evidence its empty accusations. In my own experience - I didnt see china archers on bots - cause they usually react when I'm in visible distance.

Also, I have to remind that chars visibility and nicknames distance is user defined value. You can legally change it.

On ‎25‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 7:27 AM, Stiba007 said:

San0, u must understand one important thing. This crying thrash are only loosers, punished botters or brainless kids.

They can only lie, cry, cheat or steal.

I really feel sorry for normal fair party as NF than they must play with this scum.

Sucking up to Sayomi wont help you with anything. I can't read your bullshit anymore. You speaking like some authistic kid, who lives in his own world. Shut the fuck up dude. China proved many Times that they use many illegal sources to get better items, buy clanhalls or win fights, so your fucked opinion worth 0 here.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Sucking up to Sayomi wont help you with anything. I can't read your bullshit anymore. You speaking like some authistic kid, who lives in his own world. Shut the fuck up dude. China proved many Times that they use many illegal sources to get better items, buy clanhalls or win fights, so your fucked opinion worth 0 here.

0522e3951f69c493be6840ba6b54a8d8.png