Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: MoDoy 
Class: Phantom Ranger (PR)
CP: UchihaItachi
Clan: Perkunas
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 1:43

Mage CP has very low Chance with archer cp, when we all level up to 70+ you can try with violence :)

Edited by Myrtan

43 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mage CP has very low Chance with archer cp, when we all level up to 70+ you can try with violence :)

the offer has to aim towards uchiha and not me, i just drived for them their archer because they still havent recruited ppl into their cp

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the offer has to aim towards uchiha and not me, i just drived for them their archer because they still havent recruited ppl into their cp

No time yet, but when time will come and all of us will be 70+ we can try :)

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

No time yet, but when will time come and all of us will be 70+ we can try :)

until then gladiators will be hopefully fixed :P but i dont think uchiha will refuse any offer

Just now, MoDoy said:

until then gladiators will be hopefully fixed :P but i dont think uchiha will refuse any offer

We are only 2 glads, so no problem :D 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Interesting what exactly gonna be fixed? From where this info? And fixed or Nerfed? 

42 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

PR " balanced " :D

2100 into EEs shield, 1900 to hexed OL (10% bonus from side dmg), 4400 into back of nuker(20% bonus dmg), how exactly its not in this kind of fight? instead nukers just hit for 1.5k normal nukes (so 3-3.2k crits), and i can tell u i did the biggest damage in that fight

Edited by MoDoy

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

9vs9 in coliseum 

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: MoDoy 
Class: Phantom Ranger (PR)
CP: UchihaItachi
Clan: Perkunas
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 1:43

Trees and Pillars  was going to be more helpfull than empo buff :ph34r:
P.S AD Party is stronger than this slaughter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

No time yet, but when time will come and all of us will be 70+ we can try :)

So for now maybe you will stop talking about it? Just pm me when "time will come"

28 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

So for now maybe you will stop talking about it? Just pm me when "time will come"

Sporo saaaltyyyyy :o

• Like 1

fuck, i missed that.

you guys need to call me when this kind of stuff shows up at coliseum, if it's in the evening 16.gif

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

What you need to fix at glady? what more? this class is duelist, you think he doing a lot in mass pvp? :D only with blunt try to control for some secs till mana (very fast) going to 0.

Necros still OP - my opinion.

P.S. but all is good, i m happy at balance for now, i scary about 2.0

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

2100 into EEs shield, 1900 to hexed OL (10% bonus from side dmg), 4400 into back of nuker(20% bonus dmg), how exactly its not in this kind of fight? instead nukers just hit for 1.5k normal nukes (so 3-3.2k crits), and i can tell u i did the biggest damage in that fight

I don't know in what planet Modoy lives or in what server does he play to say that non-zerked archers get hit 1500 constantly by normal nukes. That is certainly not the case here in classic.club.

Full buff vs full buff most people are hitting uchiha's archers for 700-1k, maybe a little higher on Trillville who is lower lvl.

Watch your boy getting "bursted" by 700-999 damage nukes:

Can also watch his latest 6min video for a bigger sample pool.

You cry that people exagerate on FC's damage yet you do the same to nukes. 

Edited by weeeeD

55 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I don't know in what planet Modoy lives or in what server does he play to say that non-zerked archers get hit 1500 constantly by normal nukes. That is certainly not the case here in classic.club.

Full buff vs full buff most people are hitting uchiha's archers for 700-1k, maybe a little higher on Trillville who is lower lvl.

ah, why does everybody count my dmg of fc with zerk p atk boost, but dmg to me w/o it? u think archer run and kite w/o zerk all the time? maybe try to remove zerks on mages as well, i believe dmg of fc will drop as well, or dont u think?

u can see on this movie AD hits me for 1.5k and 1.6k, and i have zerk lvl one from BP

Edited by MoDoy

26 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, why does everybody count my dmg of fc with zerk p atk boost, but dmg to me w/o it? u think archer run and kite w/o zerk all the time? maybe try to remove zerks on mages as well, i believe dmg of fc will drop as well, or dont u think?

Why are you going full potato ? Cuz you have no argument there? Since when zerk boosts a nuke (or anyone's) damage from 700 to 1500 ?  Do you really wanna talk about how weak FC is or something ?

Coliseum fight, zerk1 (i suppose, could be even 2), still gets hit only 1k by mage:

They don't need you marketing archers on forum, they are fine.

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

Why are you going full potato ? Cuz you have no argument there? Since when zerk boosts a nuke (or anyone's) damage from 700 to 1500 ?

who said 700? and yeah, zerk lvl 2 or no zerk can boost nukes from 1100-1200 to 1400-1500 and even if it didnt, u can see full buffed vs fullbuffed here, 1500-1600 nukes, now i am not telling its usual mage dmg, but for sure 700 is not as well ;)

I have no idea where you keep seeing these 1,1k-1,2k regular damage nukes on fully buffed non-zerked archers, but suit urself. I play a mage myself and my damage on guys like Rizo and Uchiha is usually around ~800 with no gloom, and that's with staff. Maybe one day they'll let you drive the higher lvl archers so you could see it with ur own eyes :D  . 

Edited by weeeeD

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

I have no idea where you keep seeing these 1,1k-1,2k regular damage nukes on fully buffed non-zerked archers, but suit urself. I play a mage myself and my damage on guys like Rizo and Uchiha is usually around ~800 with no gloom, and that's with staff. Maybe one day they'll let you drive the higher lvl archers so you could see it with ur own eyes :D  . 

I guess you both misunderstood yourselves. Modoy means most cases scenerio on pvp where archer goes with zerk and gets gloom and rekt by nukes for around 1.5k, you mean the edge situation which doesnt happen often, where archer has no zerk and no gloom on, unless we speak about 1 v 1 sr vs sps or dunno, but then why would sr have songs? Anyway here is the real dmg w/o gloom and with zerk lvl 1:
nuker.jpg

Now about doubleshot 5k dmg from sr hmmmmm. Mby when sps is unbuffed and sr with +12 str dye then maybe maybe :DD. Anyway in normal scenerio PR does 3,7k CRIT double shot to sps with 2hand blunt without greater shield buff. Since you said SR does such dmg to nuker on "full buff" then let it be even without grater shield... Dunno mby SR hits stronger than PR? ;o

On 15.05.2017 at 3:38 PM, kktnxbye said:

Oh cmon, SR have best speed, best ability to kite and stun ppl, +str,pl set and SR give me 5k crits to bw robe (full buff). Dont try to fool me, sneaky elf!

ds.jpg

Now about that freaking OP FC which always 1shot nukers and 2shot tanks:

fc.jpg

Edited by Rizos

Yea, "i mean the edge situation", as if my situation isn't ten times more common than getting full assisted with all those bards agroing everyone and stuns flying + counting on gloom to land everytime. Btw that's not what he meant at all, he was just talking straight up damage from the simplest nukes, but good on your for sticking up to your friend.

When did SR become the subject  anyway? You're just throwing other people's words as being mine or something, lol. For what it matters, a chinese SR with non-shining bop double shot me for 3,2k the other day, can tell you that. Yes i was fully buffed with gs1. So yea, archers are not as weak as you guys keep implying to look good (don't worry, you don't need forum propaganda to look good), they do insane damage to robes, as they should.

And honestly you're just nitpicking the pics, not that i care about arguing about FC. On your own video you FC'ed all 3 necros on fishfood CP for ~5k. Open blackjack's video and see how Trillville 1 shotted sps on first fight when NF came, or yourself dealing 4k to babyrage twice... FC must be so weak, doesn't damage heavy armors, doesn't one shot anyone etc etc etc.... 

In before you all come and argue how a mage staying in range nuking nonstop can deal more DPS than PR FC'ing, as if a mage doing that asking to be targetted is the same thing as moving in, popping 5k damage and moving out to safety, poor PRs right... But sorry i don't care enough to argue about this. Like i said on other thread, you're all bullshitters trying to bullshit other bullshitters.

It is L2 after all. Just tired of these ridiculous one-sided arguments, turning this forum into a clown festival defending their classes. Mages are really strong, FC is OP, deal with it, stop crying everyone, in a general sense all kinds of parties are working well unlike some chronicles we all played in the past (except maybe dagger parties, which we don't even have to be honest, but that  will be fixed on 2.0). Accept the balance as it is, if you find something that works different from retail report, that's it, end of story, play something else if you don't like it, bye.

SR words were directed to kktnxbye, check my post.. About archers, they are good on open space. In loa or trees etc they suck balls if enemy knows how to play. I answered here cos its unfair saying FC 2 shot tanks or that nuker has no chance to survive fc. Ofc FC is very strong skill, pretty often it 1 shot robe if robe is without cp already or you are on low hp, usually deals 4-5k to robes with full hp but its not smth with instant cast or guaranteed 1shot on robe or 2shot tank lol, so lets just be objective.

About mage dps vs archer dps i can bet even for adena and we gonna do test if any1 willing to cos im convinced nuker has better dps and thats the reason in pvp archers vs mages, archers always need to keep 900 range cos if they let mages get close to make use of mages better dps, then archers loose. Also do we compare mages vs archers dps or low hp pr vs full hp sps? Cos i guss the right comparison should be low hp pr vs low hp necro or chars on full hp? Archers (mustly PR) have good burst dmg, mages have better dps and thats all in this topic. 

In general i agree with you but there are so many 1sided arguments that i wanted to privide some proofs to shut up some retards mouth.

PS. about pvp vs fishfood i had pvp dye -15 con and 4+k p.atk somby thats why 5k dmg.

Edited by Rizos