Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage PvP #5

Welcome to my 5th movie featuring mass pvp in LoA/ABG.

All clips taken from the past week, enjoy:

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: Dajtovillage
Class: Necromancer
CP: UchihaItachi
Clan: Perkunas
Alliance: WickedSick

• Like 4

First fight @NewForceIsRaising Only the numbers made it for you, Not to mention, you fought mostly 60+ and we would win that fight if Sayomi pt was with us from the beginning. ;) Anyway, good montage of video.

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

WickedSick owning again even w/o ES or CHN wow

Bro, I wouldnt say they owning. Because they dont face ally with the same numbers and levels. Two pt Anathema, one 70+ and other 60+, one pt Perkunas 74+ (If Im not mistaken) one pt Nosfeatu 60+ and one pt Toxic 60+. We had, two pt Jungle 65+ and phoenix 60+, + two OOC members and TYs0n. So thats why they win. We did anyway good job in that fight.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

let say one day u close the lv gap but w/o epics/heroes/castles/numbers u keep losing always

mb u enjoy the pvp good for u keep fighting mate

Edited by EMpoweR

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

let say one day u close the lv gap but w/o epics/heroes/castles/numbers u keep losing always

mb u enjoy the pvp good for u keep fighting mate

I can assure you M8, their total domination will end sooner than you think.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

First fight @NewForceIsRaising Only the numbers made it for you, Not to mention, you fought mostly 60+ and we would win that fight if Sayomi pt was with us from the beginning. ;) Anyway, good montage of video.

why you think so? once we were with you y-day and we were slaughtered even faster...

i would sugest to jungle in generall less flaming in forum and more fighting ingame... until then noone will take you seriously. 

cheers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kure said:

why you think so? once we were with you y-day and we were slaughtered even faster...

i would sugest to jungle in generall less flaming in forum and more fighting ingame... until then noone will take you seriously. 

cheers

As far as I remember when we got slaughtered one more perkunas pt from BizzQQit Came And they all are 75+ so yeah it doesn't surprise me. About fighting... We are fighting everyday And trying to build strong opposition And I cant say the same about you 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kure said:

....... :D  ok. 

Dont get me wrong but for competing with ally such strong like WS now we need to act not cry about 2.0 And wait ages. We need to have strong enough ally at the start of 2.0 so we have to form it before this patch. For now all we have three different allies WHO is not on perkunas side. Jungle made good pact with Phoenix And we forming ally now rather than waiting for 2.0 We need unity, this is only way to succeess. Perks are United so they have everything now. You rly cant say bro we cry more than act, because Jungle with Phoenix is acting everyday.

Edited by Myrtan

First of all u dont even know how the inside of the place where the crucial pvps happen look. Secondly, u made a pact with phoenix for the same reason, cos they dont either and u both only xp ab. Thirdly, this ally (jungle + phoenix) was made in the past also. BUT, since u cant read chat and had to kill me on my mage at the first time u helped in a battlefield that isnt the place u xp, u decided to qq and leave for a week. OH, and not come siege. Pls tell me how we dont fight and we dont try to compete with WS while u do. 

26 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

How many active players u got right now? around 100 i guess

GL finding 200 more ppl to equal the number

Not event that number. We dont need equal number but advantage 3/4 to 1 is too much.

24 minutes ago, Pepon said:

First of all u dont even know how the inside of the place where the crucial pvps happen look. Secondly, u made a pact with phoenix for the same reason, cos they dont either and u both only xp ab. Thirdly, this ally (jungle + phoenix) was made in the past also. BUT, since u cant read chat and had to kill me on my mage at the first time u helped in a battlefield that isnt the place u xp, u decided to qq and leave for a week. OH, and not come siege. Pls tell me how we dont fight and we dont try to compete with WS while u do. 

Tell me what you do to Unite all ppl who are not on Perks side. Jungle meant to join NF before but let me remind when the time came no one from NF cared to invite US. So tell me how exactly you working to make ally which can compete with Perks. About the siege. Attending there now is pointless, unless you have no better things to do.

Edited by Myrtan

get ur facts straight. both for invite and sieges. as for the invite thing in special, its better that way.

And trying to build strong opposition And I cant say the same about you 

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

we would win that fight if Sayomi pt was with us from the beginning.

As always, having no idea what he's talking about.

But go on, flame one of the only CPs worth a damn in your side, that should work on your "build a strong opposition" plan.

50 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

As always, having no idea what he's talking about.

But go on, flame one of the only CPs worth a damn in your side, that should work on your "build a strong opposition" plan.

Im sorry, but you understimate the rest. Im talking about Unite all WHO oppose you not single fight in ABG so stop talking if you dont know nothing. Its not flaming it is just truth, for few months of your domination no one do nothing to change the situation.

Edited by Myrtan

As far as I remember when we got slaughtered one more perkunas pt from BizzQQit Came And they all are 75+ so yeah it doesn't surprise me. About fighting... We are fighting everyday And trying to build strong opposition And I cant say the same about you 

Can tell you that biz pt is far from  all 75+. They have some ppl that are not even 70 btw

3 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Can tell you that biz pt is far from  all 75+. They have some ppl that are not even 70 btw

Then my bad, I thought its your highest lvl CP.

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, Kure said:

....... :D  ok. 

Im rly curious, after patch 2.0 guys come back, when u create again eu zerk from all or u will play quality without brainless kids. ?

(Moc se tu už radši nevyjadřuj nebo tě budou mít za můj další účet na fóru :D) 

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Bro, I wouldnt say they owning. Because they dont face ally with the same numbers and levels. Two pt Anathema, one 70+ and other 60+, one pt Perkunas 74+ (If Im not mistaken) one pt Nosfeatu 60+ and one pt Toxic 60+. We had, two pt Jungle 65+ and phoenix 60+, + two OOC members and TYs0n. So thats why they win. We did anyway good job in that fight.

You lie even with footage infront of you lol. You said you have 3 parties but 4th party is manifest mages + 2 SM ppl sps+ sws + mb tyson i guess? So thats 4 parties. You can see we we start the fight with 2 parties vs 4 and we won cuze of numbers? Parties that later joined to help us was nosferatu mage party and stibba mage party who are high 50s even and low 60s. So that is at best 4v4 and if we summed all levels on avg in that fight you would probably come on top btw. Not even going to mention non factors who werent cordinated with you so whatever. So at worst you had 4 parties and we started the fight with 2 but we won cuze numbers. You are literally delusional.  You can even see in chat that we told bizqquit to stay in loa cuze "we got this" and when we said this it was 2v4. Also yesterday isno's party was exping since 16.00 in abg 3-4 hours before we log in and after most of our parties logged off you still had 3 parties in abg, so catching up on exp should be no problem at all.

p.s most jungle guys i've talked to seem to be really nice/cool guys, duno why they keep you to trash their clans reputation on forum 24/7 by spamming obvious lies.

p.s.s in the movie you can see we have no ee in party and our bishop is oom 30secs in cuze of fightining 2v4, but yes numbers =]]]

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Bizz party came for 2nd fight because half of our party went to sleep and was boxed in 2nd fight. You can even see our warcryer saying he is going to sleep in 20min in the chat of first clip. Also we assumed ( correctly ) you would regroup with sayomi and be 5 parties in the next fight and from the fraps you/I can see they did indeed join you in the 2nd fight. So 2nd fight was around 5v5 i assume, but i guess we still won cuze of numbers. Go lie more please. Also bizz party doesnt have a single character 75 but according to you they are all 75. So again lies. Lying lying lying 24/7.

I present you myrciu the lyin king on the day of his birth:

lying king.jpg

Enjoying the sunset with his father the Lion King who once told him, it's important my son when you grow up don't become the Lying King but the Lion Like me:

Lion-King-Light.jpg.46f8b94a747e767e6e984ddb3afa3297.jpg

The Lying King Myrciu all grown up leading his Jungle CP:

136014_04.jpg.682120c6bc60dbebe9fc78cc8c9b6d2b.jpg

How the Lying king thinks he fights vs wickedsick ally:Lionking-disneyscreencaps_com-8584.thumb.jpg.defeff35986309ffe40898ffadbce76f.jpg

In reality:

hqdefault.jpg.9ce37e8d2eb25c153ee3374f07d84639.jpg

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Bizz party came for 2nd fight because half of our party went to sleep and was boxed in 2nd fight. You can even see our warcryer saying he is going to sleep in 20min in the chat of first clip. Also we assumed ( correctly ) you would regroup with sayomi and be 5 parties in the next fight and from the fraps you/I can see they did indeed join you in the 2nd fight. So 2nd fight was around 5v5 i assume, but i guess we still won cuze of numbers. Go lie more please. Also bizz party doesnt have a single character 75 but according to you they are all 75. So again lies. Lying lying lying 24/7.

I present you myrciu the lyin king:

lying king.jpg

Lol, you got very mad now :D

First fight:

Ok, 2 pt anathema, 1perk,1toxic,1nosferatu = 5

2pt Jungle, 1 pt Phoenix And one pt of mixed ppl = 4

Second: 2pt perkunas, 2pt anathema, 1pt toxic, 1 nosferatu = 6

2 pt jungle, 1phx, 1 NF, 1 mixed = 5

Not to mention for example your clan members lvls.

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

there are no lv 75+ in bizz party? what lv are Tereza/Balu/v0da again pls

Because I am the liar :D

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Im rly curious, after patch 2.0 guys come back, when u create again eu zerk from all or u will play quality without brainless kids. ?

pretty sure Perkunas zerg harder after 2.0 :D

Edited by EMpoweR