Moriginal

Advice for newbie

Im starting solo although i want to find ppl to play together..So which class would be better for a starter.?

I was thinking playing spellsinger or DA ?Any advice?

DA can solo, as tank it always have slot in aoe parties. Have horror. Its not a char who can make a lot of pvp points but it's char- controller (stun\fear) and damage soaker and DA can lead a party to a victory:P . Sps for solo - forget about it. If u want sps so bad - make sph+se box, farm on shamans with CDL (fom>wisps>bs) and pay 20eur for class change. 3 month untagged and u 76.

I did as 3 quest of 2 job,
Only I went to deliver to the Grand Master and he was not giving,
I got bored and I unplugged The next day I went to log in and try again, except that neither the items in the quest were left in the bag,
Could someone help me with this please.

9 hours ago, bobbyplay7 said:

I did as 3 quest of 2 job,
Only I went to deliver to the Grand Master and he was not giving,
I got bored and I unplugged The next day I went to log in and try again, except that neither the items in the quest were left in the bag,

Could someone help me with this please.

Hello. If you didn't have items anymore - please contact supports.

21 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

DA can solo, as tank it always have slot in aoe parties. Have horror. Its not a char who can make a lot of pvp points but it's char- controller (stun\fear) and damage soaker and DA can lead a party to a victory:P . Sps for solo - forget about it. If u want sps so bad - make sph+se box, farm on shamans with CDL (fom>wisps>bs) and pay 20eur for class change. 3 month untagged and u 76.

Thx for the info..much appreciated..i started as a DA but i have a hard time lvling in elven ruins(well no buffs is a pain )but i think everything is gonna be easier if after i find someone to play with..is there any quest in my lvls that worths spending time on it???

12 minutes ago, Moriginal said:

Thx for the info..much appreciated..i started as a DA but i have a hard time lvling in elven ruins(well no buffs is a pain )but i think everything is gonna be easier if after i find someone to play with..is there any quest in my lvls that worths spending time on it???

after 25lvl moon armor quest

50 minutes ago, Moriginal said:

U should have starter buff scrolls, free top ng weapon and free soulshots. Should not be a problem. Haste and ww pots u can buy in grocery store. Use "party matching " button to find AOE party after 20lvl. As already said - only moon armor quest is valuable.