doparismenos

opinion about server

i think that this is the best classic server that you can find. i have played in other 2 classic servers that i will not mention and the experience was very bad in every aspect

new people are always coming especially if they launch the high anticipated 2.0 patch.

I have just made an alt and i can find party from early levels so its ok for me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

i think that this is the best classic server that you can find. i have played in other 2 classic servers that i will not mention and the experience was very bad in every aspect

new people are always coming especially if they launch the high anticipated 2.0 patch.

I have just made an alt and i can find party from early levels so its ok for me

True, i will back in 2.0 im stoping play in 76 with epics and waiting for Olymp xD  Meow !  

10 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

True, i will back in 2.0 im stoping play in 76 with epics and waiting for Olymp xD  Meow !  

my SE is 74 , in 2 levels i reroll it to warlock and steal your hero muhahahha!

11 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

u said  u would farm 1.5% everyday lv76....and its a long time havnt seen u in game..

@BlackJack i hate u ♥ ahhaahhaaa but i have full epic lv 3 :3 ...  i have offline 5 week :D im living 

@88262500 im offline this moment back in 2.0 or nearly update; in 75 i remember make 3-7% per day in 76 can 1.5-3% per day.

Sorry for my bad english. 

Ofc you can server its one side 80-20 full epic lvl3 ? I am so unlucky I kill you tou times under mobs and take only 2 magick rings 

one side outnumber the other 3:1

and when its time u have to choose a side

bored with full pve or getting raped choose wisely B|

Edited by EMpoweR

On 2017/5/28 at 10:29 PM, SayMeowWithMe said:

@BlackJack i hate u ♥ ahhaahhaaa but i have full epic lv 3 :3 ...  i have offline 5 week :D im living 

@88262500 im offline this moment back in 2.0 or nearly update; in 75 i remember make 3-7% per day in 76 can 1.5-3% per day.

Sorry for my bad english. 

im bigturnipXD darling.

• Like 1