Sign in to follow this  
ErroR

Lvling spots for Lv. 26-40

Im looking for some tips on where to level from 26-40 with my boxes, planing on lvling some support boxes but need some good spot tips before i get started buying PA to all my accounts.

28 minutes ago, Consique said:

Map - World Information - Hunting Zones  (sort by level)

Good luck!

Yah i know that, but some places are better then others. And thats what im looking for.

21 hours ago, ErroR said:

Im looking for some tips on where to level from 26-40 with my boxes, planing on lvling some support boxes but need some good spot tips before i get started buying PA to all my accounts.

well give me some info about your gear and class so you can have a decent  answer :)

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

well give me some info about your gear and class so you can have a decent  answer :)

Moon set or whatever it calld from Lv.25 quest and Top D Duals +10 :) Class will be: Wizard / Dark Knight / Elf Knight

4 minutes ago, ErroR said:

Moon set or whatever it calld from Lv.25 quest and Top D Duals +10 :) Class will be: Wizard / Dark Knight / Elf Knight

Go to forgoten Temple get out of there at 33lvl then move to ant nest till 39 lvl.I Suggest you get a better armor,some jewels  and lots of antidotes   you will need  for both spots.
TIP:When you enter temple move from  left side and try focus at Roxide lvl32 he got 2 servants got very good xp and you are gonna need some bandage cause it cast  bleed.

37 minutes ago, ErroR said:

Alright, what armor would be better ? also have mithril set, and top D jewels.

If you are a knight get a brigadine heavy  and get in there with pots you will be fine 
If you are a mage i suggest you mithril More mp more p.def so you can control  the situation when 2-3 mobs get  on you 

51 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

If you are a knight get a brigadine heavy  and get in there with pots you will be fine 
If you are a mage i suggest you mithril More mp more p.def so you can control  the situation when 2-3 mobs get  on you 

For the lvling i'll probbly be doing it on my Dark Knight, since all those are boxes :) Summoner is gonna be main but since we dont have beast shots atm i'll do it on Knight.

and will be much easyer once we get 2.0 with the new macro system aswell :)