SOiL

CH Aden

WTS CH in Aden (Mithril Chamber) the closest to Gatekeeper, with lvl 5 Clan all skills full lvl and 21k clan points.  Accept ONLY MONEY ADENA!
I want to mention that someone tried to take the clan again, changed the leader with Tankadin (Propably hacked). My people is thinking to return after summer at 2.0 so for now we don't wanna have other problems with Clan and also we won't be a lead core party again if we return, so message me with your offers at forum/in game, or leave a comment here. (Please modoy and others, no need to spam here, thanks!)

Wanna thanks the admins for solving it, good job.

Edited by SOiL
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DontCry said:

I guess you finally found someone to buy you adena after all, since you cant sell ch for real money

I got more than 3 bils waiting for 2.0 ;p so to whom I sold adena and how much adena I made from sls +7 deadmans +4 and doom heavy/robe that I still wear?

You're not fooling anyone, everybody knows you were playing here only for money, and then, when you cant get any more epics to sell you leaved.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DontCry said:

You're not fooling anyone, everybody knows you were playing here only for money, and then, when you cant get any more epics to sell you leaved.

If I was playing here (1.5 year for money? o0) I couldn't share all epics with the alliance I had. When we quitted from here we still getting epics, end of story troll, back to topic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DontCry said:

Yeah, right, like i said, you are not fooling anybody.

But you coming here telling me I was playing for money, if I was playing for money, now awaken couldn't have my 2nd clan to play (Westworld) and I couldn't share all epics with people on a super fair way. Stop talking man, I don't even know you

3 hours ago, SOiL said:

and also we won't be a lead core party again if we return,

So is ur L2J server dead alrdy? Sad.
Just like NF wasted time and now crippling to be back.

Edited by kkthx

I think COL's price too high so good guy soil made this post to mkae ch buy cols and lower the price for us. Praise good guy soil!.

6 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Srsly, whats your problem dude? Was @shibb shagging your wife in past or why the fuck are you so salty? 

Edited by Kure

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

Srsly, whats your problem dude? Was @shibb shagging your wife in past or why the fuck are you so salty? 

lol, u play with Soil, so its same, why not.

Only Soil can bring activity to the trade section.. what a guy, always full of fans, kkthx #1 fan ! :D 

Edited by weeeeD

40 minutes ago, kkthx said:

So is ur L2J server dead alrdy? Sad.

Man we were playing at skelth this time, but got like 1 month we stopped lineage. So what exactly are you talking about on a trade section? Guess you missed me a lot..

1 minute ago, SOiL said:

Man we were playing at skelth this time, but got like 1 month we stopped lineage. So what exactly are you talking about on a trade section? Guess you missed me a lot..

SkelthRed xD 

4 hours ago, SOiL said:

WTS CH in Aden (Mithril Chamber) the closest to Gatekeeper, with lvl 5 Clan all skills full lvl and 21k clan points.  Accept ONLY MONEY ADENA!
I want to mention that someone tried to take the clan again, changed the leader with Tankadin (Propably hacked). My people is thinking to return after summer at 2.0 so for now we don't wanna have other problems with Clan and also we won't be a lead core party again if we return, so message me with your offers at forum/in game, or leave a comment here. (Please modoy and others, no need to spam here, thanks!)

Wanna thanks the admins for solving it, good job.

OMG someone try to scam the scammer...

Remind you Mon(k)ey Soil. When Admins give us the CH, you get mad and looking for chars to dlvl, mine or Pistolas CP, and you find 2 SE Ghostrider and Classic and start the "honor" things on them. And after we return the CH. Pistolas find this 2 SE in bad condition. Pistolas or Ribos can tell us more details about this.

If some one sell epic you kick him from ally. (E Honor Boy?)

Soil and Sexpsistol  when they calculated the points of epics always delay info the board of points many days, especially the last month before they leave. You use excuses when i told you to give the point system to other allymember like Light. If Admins check all the members of hon(rr)or CP (including me) and chars Apo8hkarios/Promi8euths how many epics they have/sold. Maybe find something interesting here.

Some others helps for those you have,  without help of ETE, Pipen, TheLord,etc.  you  and tankadin cant do nothing and stay in the background of server or leave a long time ago!

And now you wanna come back, coz you can't sell nothing with real money?

Η ετοιμάζεσαι να πουλήσεις αργότερα επειδή σε σταμάτησα? Την είδες SuperLeader και Businessman και στο τέλος πήγες να βγεις και αδικημένος για δήθεν ένα epic που είχατε διαφορά με τον Piistola και ότι αυτός ήταν ο λόγος για τον οποίο δεν ήθελες να δώσεις το CH. Αλλά έλεγες σε μένα άλλα στον pipen και άλλα σε άλλους. Καραγκιόζη!!!

I have FB chat when Tankadin say to Pipen. The clan hall cost about 3-4k Euro and if they find buyer the split the money to any one helps.

Enjoy what you and tankadin tell about CH..... Καραγκιόζη!

• Like 1

lokiardi or whoever kkthx is, u must have some issues with that red tag eh ? it is well known that the guys who left for other servers are ppl from the core of NF indeed (shibb, draco, hymli, ignignokt and others) but not every1. the rest of us (like me, kureci and ppl from ribos cp) are in this server with breaks cos of rl shit. i honestly dont know where that hate comes from, but i guess water must have been harsh on u indeed b4 biz dug u up from ur hole.

32 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

OMG someone try to scam the scammer...

Remind you Mon(k)ey Soil. When Admins give us the CH, you get mad and looking for chars to dlvl, mine or Pistolas CP, and you find 2 SE Ghostrider and Classic and start the "honor" things on them. And after we return the CH. Pistolas find this 2 SE in bad condition. Pistolas or Ribos can tell us more details about this.

If some one sell epic you kick him from ally. (E Honor Boy?)

Soil and Sexpsistol  when they calculated the points of epics always delay info the board of points many days, especially the last month before they leave. You use excuses when i told you to give the point system to other allymember like Light. If Admins check all the members of hon(rr)or CP (including me) and chars Apo8hkarios/Promi8euths how many epics they have/sold. Maybe find something interesting here.

Some others helps for those you have,  without help of ETE, Pipen, TheLord,etc.  you  and tankadin cant do nothing and stay in the background of server or leave a long time ago!

And now you wanna come back, coz you can't sell nothing with real money?

Η ετοιμάζεσαι να πουλήσεις αργότερα επειδή σε σταμάτησα? Την είδες SuperLeader και Businessman και στο τέλος πήγες να βγεις και αδικημένος για δήθεν ένα epic που είχατε διαφορά με τον Piistola και ότι αυτός ήταν ο λόγος για τον οποίο δεν ήθελες να δώσεις το CH. Αλλά έλεγες σε μένα άλλα στον pipen και άλλα σε άλλους. Καραγκιόζη!!!

I have FB chat when Tankadin say to Pipen. The clan hall cost about 3-4k Euro and if they find buyer the split the money to any one helps.

Enjoy what you and tankadin tell about CH..... Καραγκιόζη!

To ti leader hmoun einai dikia sou gnwmh, alloi exoun alles gnwmes. To CH den to poulhsame pote kai oute 8a to poulousame, esu ta evgales ola apo to mualo sou. Emeis apla stamathsame na paizoume, oso gia ta points, otan ka8usterousan kses exoume k real douleies etsi, me epairne ka8e mera mia wra na ta upologisw k na valw ta provata sto mantri kai m thn les kai apo panw? Swsta esu 8a to ekanes kalutera.. Ta kompleks sou allou, otan s esteila prin kan poulhsoume to clan 600kk den h8eles, diko sou to provlhma, egw den eipa den voh8hsate gia to ch, apla den ta dexthkes. Oso gia ta epic, okay o vogias sou ekane to char, epaizes solo olo to vrady kai paizei na mhn hr8es oute sta misa.
Gia to last orfen, okay ta paidia vgalan 2 bil apo lvl 1 orfen kai den htan kan diko m to provlhma gia to sugkekrimeno, opote mila me allous.
Mporei na kaname mlkia me ta SE twn paidiws alla phran enan SE polu megalutero apoti eixan, etsi? Na ta les ola 

Edited by SOiL

11 minutes ago, SOiL said:

To ti leader hmoun einai dikia sou gnwmh, alloi exoun alles gnwmes. To CH den to poulhsame pote kai oute 8a to poulousame, esu ta evgales ola apo to mualo sou. Emeis apla stamathsame na paizoume, oso gia ta points, otan ka8usterousan kses exoume k real douleies etsi, me epairne ka8e mera mia wra na ta upologisw k na valw ta provata sto mantri kai m thn les kai apo panw? Swsta esu 8a to ekanes kalutera.. Ta kompleks sou allou, otan s esteila prin kan poulhsoume to clan 600kk den h8eles, diko sou to provlhma, egw den eipa den voh8hsate gia to ch, apla den ta dexthkes. Oso gia ta epic, okay o vogias sou ekane to char, epaizes solo olo to vrady kai paizei na mhn hr8es oute sta misa.
Gia to last orfen, okay ta paidia vgalan 2 bil apo lvl 1 orfen kai den htan kan diko m to provlhma gia to sugkekrimeno, opote mila me allous.
Mporei na kaname mlkia me ta SE twn paidiws alla phran enan SE polu megalutero apoti eixan, etsi? Na ta les ola 

Μαλακά είσαι τραγικος

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

booring drama topic :( was discussed already.

yep I know but they still trying