SOiL

CH Aden

Just now, SOiL said:

yep I know but they still trying

Please flame in english , im browsing forums from pad trying to sleep and hard to google transalte the drama :(

Just now, BlackJack said:

Please flame in english , im browsing forums from pad trying to sleep and hard to google transalte the drama :(

I'm just saying did bad that fill of karma the ghostrider, but we gave them richards as SE, more lvl box.
I gave to parasadalos 600kk and we didnt even sell the CH, he didnt accept it, it's his problem. (And Im not saying he didn't help us with CH,he did)
We were far than fair with epic points, I was wasting every day 1h just to calculate and have everything right/fair.
More or less that's all, but let's leave the drama, you can find a drama post if you check mpiri's history. This is a trade post, please

Just now, SOiL said:

I'm just saying did bad that fill of karma the ghostrider, but we gave them richards as SE, more lvl box.
I gave to parasadalos 600kk and we didnt even sell the CH, he didnt accept it, it's his problem. (And Im not saying he didn't help us with CH,he did)
We were far than fair with epic points, I was wasting every day 1h just to calculate and have everything right/fair.
More or less that's all, but let's leave the drama, you can find a drama post if you check mpiri's history. This is a trade post, please

I am aware, consider my post a free bump :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SOiL said:

Red was for 2 first weeks not more, you can't say that we played there 

And again

when u stop those lies? :)

If we count how much times u re fooling urself, u should alrdy commit suicide, bcoz normal person wouldnt handle this fact of self.

9 hours ago, SOiL said:

To CH den to poulhsame pote kai oute 8a to poulousame, esu ta evgales ola apo to mualo sou. Emeis apla stamathsame na paizoume,

So that FB chat of tankadin, what really say? Translate it plz or is Photoshop? He don't say 3-4k adena he speaks about euro. Mon(k)ey!!!

8 hours ago, SOiL said:

- You give them that SE just to play coz you still hold the master account.

- Who told you i want adena or CH for my self? I don't give a f*ck about your adena!!!

- Yes. In the start, later all was different.e? I waste my time too to look those cameras and try to protect the epics wen you dream!

My opinion is: Admins can solve this with two moves.

1. Move the SE Richards to some new MA and give to Pistolas CP coz the guys lost 2 SE.

2. Move the CH back to Auction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MPiRi said:

So that FB chat of tankadin, what really say? Translate it plz or is Photoshop? He don't say 3-4k adena he speaks about euro. Mon(k)ey!!!

- You give them that SE just to play coz you still hold the master account.

- Who told you i want adena or CH for my self? I don't give a f*ck about your adena!!!

- Yes. In the start, later all was different.e? I waste my time too to look those cameras and try to protect the epics wen you dream!

My opinion is: Admins can solve this with two moves.

1. Move the SE Richards to some new MA and give to Pistolas CP coz the guys lost 2 SE.

2. Move the CH back to Auction.

Kourases..

THS POUTSAS SERVIDOR EINAI EDW TO FLAME TOUS EINAI LES KAI TSAKWNONTE 5AXRONA ME ANAPHRIA...GAMW TA INTERNATIONAL SERVER

Edited by StefanosXios

ΤΟΤΕ ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΣΚΟΤΩΝΑΚΗΔΕΣ ΗΤΑΝ ΟΛΟΙ ΜΑΖΙ.
ΑΓΑΠΑΤΕ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΥΣ ΓΑΜΑΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΛΛΗΛΟΥΣ! (ΔΙΚΟ ΜΟΥ):P

On 26/5/2017 at 7:55 PM, Legiana said:

ΤΟΤΕ ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΣΚΟΤΩΝΑΚΗΔΕΣ ΗΤΑΝ ΟΛΟΙ ΜΑΖΙ.
ΑΓΑΠΑΤΕ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΥΣ ΓΑΜΑΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΛΛΗΛΟΥΣ! (ΔΙΚΟ ΜΟΥ):P

Kales epoxes ekines otan oloi pezame

On 5/26/2017 at 6:08 PM, StefanosXios said:

SOIL MPINE OLA GIA TA LEFTA RE LEXRITI?XASOU VRWMILE..OKSW REEEEE-REEEE OKSWWWWWWWW REEEEEE

4 hours ago, SOiL said:

REEEEEEE APO TO OIKONTOMA SE KSERW RA ESY NTEN EISAI AUTO?AAAAA RE ANTERFO NTEN IKSERE OTI EISAI APO TO PATRINTA!APO FIERI H APO SANTA SARANTA EISAI RA?

ETSI EKSIGITE GIATI POULISES TH MANA SOY GIA 2 KILA FASOLIA