Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Since the 9vs9 is the new trend

Such a great video. We got to see everything that happened. Amazing stuff. Good arrests ! All combined with a great russian voice in the background.

Tbh, I agree what the point of this video? I didn't even see how many OOC members were fighting you, and to look how poseidon all video roaming behind waiting for miracle after getting perma arrested by sws not rly exciting.... Go take some lessons from Uchiha cp 

next trend in massive pvp parties : 2v2 3v3 4v4

fight with equal numbers if u dare!

Edited by EMpoweR

4 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

next trend in massive pvp parties : 2v2 3v3 4v4

fight with equal numbers if u dare!

implying the movie i posted yday isnt 20mins of equal fights 2v2 3v3 and 4v4

Well, video sux but...still was good PVP (i hope at 2.0, NUMBERS won't be such a factor :D ). GF to you see you next round ;)

Edited by Berso

31 minutes ago, Berso said:

Well, video sux but...still was good PVP (i hope at 2.0, NUMBERS won't be such a factor :D ). GF to you see you next round ;)

Yeah i also hope we manage to match your numbers in eu prime in 2.0.

Are you blind or just retard? Before 2 days you guys entered in LOA with 63ppl. In OOC are 3 CPs so you can start compare. We dont have ally with other clans and as i see we wont have soon. So 1st u want equals pvp (Your CP didn't apear alone in LOA since 2 months) to see which side is better...Only fights that you apear with Equal Numbers are that 3v3 and 4v4 that everyone saw on some videos. But noone can see in that videos, how you w8ing Daddy to log ingame to show ur asses in LOA. You can show muscles in ABG but we all know what garbige u are. Still we trying do our best and win or lose doesn't matter for us. So gtfo with your sh1t comments. As i told you, soon or later you will get smashed down and we will be there to remind you where is your place! Till then its not problem for us to click to CH coz you all lose more % than us.

GL, HF and more courage! Its a game and you can leave your Daddy's pocket ;)

7 minutes ago, Berso said:

Are you blind or just retard? Before 2 days you guys entered in LOA with 63ppl. In OOC are 3 CPs so you can start compare. We dont have ally with other clans and as i see we wont have soon. So 1st u want equals pvp (Your CP didn't apear alone in LOA since 2 months) to see which side is better...Only fights that you apear with Equal Numbers are that 3v3 and 4v4 that everyone saw on some videos. But noone can see in that videos, how you w8ing Daddy to log ingame to show ur asses in LOA. You can show muscles in ABG but we all know what garbige u are. Still we trying do our best and win or lose doesn't matter for us. So gtfo with your sh1t comments. As i told you, soon or later you will get smashed down and we will be there to remind you where is your place! Till then its not problem for us to click to CH coz you all lose more % than us.

We didnt apear at loa solo, hahaha. Pathetic.

28 minutes ago, Berso said:

24d.jpg

It's not entertaining pvp movie i guess, wasn't supposed to be so as its ordinary fraps published not even "public" on youtube. As i see, the point of it is to show how 9vs9 ends and why there are no such videos.

For those who can't count -pause on 0:09, there are 8 ooc with sws in front, you're welcome ^_^

uchiha cp make 1st won :) from 2 months y-day ... 2months they use PR when we join loa and come with 2-3-4cp or more . 1won with full epics in coliseum only 1 round and PR :D and 1week they are happy and spam in forum xhahxa ...

7 hours ago, Berso said:

maybe we are garbage, but you lost 9v9 to garbage on your terms by having out of party buffs without killing anyone. By simple math that makes u <garbage. Im using math as an example cuze it doesn't lie.

Edited by BlackJack

4 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

It's not entertaining pvp movie i guess, wasn't supposed to be so as its ordinary fraps published not even "public" on youtube. As i see, the point of it is to show how 9vs9 ends and why there are no such videos.

For those who can't count -pause on 0:09, there are 8 ooc with sws in front, you're welcome ^_^

Count again - you are welcome.

1 hour ago, justlife said:

uchiha cp make 1st won :) from 2 months y-day ... 2months they use PR when we join loa and come with 2-3-4cp or more . 1won with full epics in coliseum only 1 round and PR :D and 1week they are happy and spam in forum xhahxa ...

Can you proof some of your words? About pr's, full epics?
PS: I can send you some daj/rizos movie. Or you think ppl on forum are blind or what?

xahxhahx ok will see who from cp make screens how time make pr from hearth when we come ... and back with bizz you never stay 9vs9 only ++ cp`s . All server know that and you same ,but no ballz to say :)

2 hours ago, justlife said:

Use that Damn rocks in the  heart and try zone them fear-anchor-arrest-frostblot and kite."Step out of rock hit-step  behind the rock and repeat " :D

Just now, justlife said:

xahxhahx ok will see who from cp make screens how time make pr from hearth when we come ... and back with bizz you never stay 9vs9 only ++ cp`s . All server know that and you same ,but no ballz to say :)

Again same sh1t, once youre pt members already were speacking about "no ballz uchi, doesnt want go coly" , after you cry about it wasnt fair  cause  i had "epix,castle,etc"
PS:About situation that you are talking, we were waiting you're pt about 1h to come heart, but you stayed before sniper farming mobs, biz came to my channel and told me that it's enough waiting for you, and i need to help ally protecting epix. But anyway, you are afraid to speack with me from your main chars/forum acc, always from some sh1tty twinks.
PSS: woof woof cp

my char in game is Ter0 i cant speak in forum with this nickname why i play with this char in server from 3months and char is not renamed atm that is all :)

3 hours ago, justlife said:

my char in game is Ter0 i cant speak in forum with this nickname why i play with this char in server from 3months and char is not renamed atm that is all :)

ur talking out of ur ass as usual, talking about one situation where we waited for u at heart for 30min and u didnt come and we soe-ed out cuze orfen spawned and didnt want to stay at heart cuze u would wait on top of us lol. We accepted ur offer to 9v9, u lost badly, even with empower out of party by your retarded cheating rules and you still cry. In last 5 months i probably died 9v9 to you 3 times total once when u suprised us with low hp 2x pr's and twice in one day on mages cuze we attacked in bad positions and had 7 live ppl. You always want to fight on your own terms and most of the times you lose. Guess what you are the ones that asked for 9v9, you are the ones that cheated with out of party buffs and you still lost without killing a single person. Also you are highier level than us, please go make more excuses.

p.s also cuze u cry about epics, the only epics that matter are on my necro and every single epic i used I own and use on my char all the time.

7 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Count again - you are welcome.

Ah, even 9 + 1 ooc, my bad, sorry :$ seems not strong in maths or just believed in title ^_^