Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Since the 9vs9 is the new trend

17 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

Just to keep you updated, watch from 2:33-5:00 ^_^

Offf, why always morons in forums...Did u saw ally crest or any other mass  pvp/siege in this kind of numbers. Its just another try to show to "Your Daddy" that we are not scared to show our faces on equal numbers!!! So gtfo

22 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ur talking out of ur ass as usual, talking about one situation where we waited for u at heart for 30min and u didnt come and we soe-ed out cuze orfen spawned and didnt want to stay at heart cuze u would wait on top of us lol. We accepted ur offer to 9v9, u lost badly, even with empower out of party by your retarded cheating rules and you still cry. In last 5 months i probably died 9v9 to you 3 times total once when u suprised us with low hp 2x pr's and twice in one day on mages cuze we attacked in bad positions and had 7 live ppl. You always want to fight on your own terms and most of the times you lose. Guess what you are the ones that asked for 9v9, you are the ones that cheated with out of party buffs and you still lost without killing a single person. Also you are highier level than us, please go make more excuses.

p.s also cuze u cry about epics, the only epics that matter are on my necro and every single epic i used I own and use on my char all the time.

About emp its not cheating - we didnt hide it or smtn , dont makeup things . About PR`s -  cmon they are countless pr/delog/w8ing for papa to make sandwitch on us , and now u come and give explanation for some pr tht we cant remember bcz they are so much :) Now u can  flame me for my eng or smtn else not related with the game - its predictable .

On 2017-5-26 at 11:51 AM, Berso said:

We dont have ally with other clans 

18 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Just to keep you updated, watch from 2:33-5:00 ^_^

18 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

what kind of ally that have war tag on :D

just perkunas = priority targets

18 hours ago, Berso said:

Offf, why always morons in forums...Did u saw ally crest or any other mass  pvp/siege in this kind of numbers. Its just another try to show to "Your Daddy" that we are not scared to show our faces on equal numbers!!! So gtfo

Here also no ally, right? "what ally, no same crest" :D 

Ally means not only having common ally chat, but fighting together against same war. Not having "official" ally crest changes nothing, just no need of loud/proud words "we don't have other clans in ally", "we aren't scared".. every time i see ooc in pvp against ws, it makes ally with any clan possible