Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

Dear L2 classic.club players, I think time has come to modify our lovely reroll system ( which gonna be abused at 2.0 with adding olympiad to my mind ), all you know that right now all classes divided into 6 groups and I think I don't need to rename them, My option and poll created to divide some classes on more smaller groups to do it more fair due to other classes that has absolutly other gameplay and game process. First reason why we should do like this is that right now exist some classes that's totally unpopular due to diffrent reasons( no good control skillz, not good at farm, and so on. ) and for now none give a .... about this classes and none wanna play them. But for sure when 2.0 come top clans will be interested in getting more and more heroes due to get some benefits from hero in battlefields.... And obviusly they will choose to reroll for classes which right now has like 1-2 players on whole server that playing from beggining of the server this class. I wanna split some groups to do it more fair for ppl who suffering on this classes from begging and would have a great chance to get hero at 2.0 meanwhile other's were playing on popular and EASY exping( example: PR with orfen y can get 76 from 1 in 2-3 month ( like china did )) classes and at 2.0 just reroll and took EZ hero ( bcz of no competition ).

Second reason is hard gameplay on class which right now almost dead, For example take Temple Knight I know only one persone who playing right now active Temple Knight his name Venu and I think he suffer a lot with playing this class, I think it's gonna be unfair that if in 2.0 we will see like 10 TK 76 lvl meanwhile venu for example just only get his 72 lvl.... and were exping his TK from the beggining... 

Third and last reason is that Some calsses right now at the same group but tbh I really think that it's unfair bcz this classes totally different in gameplay.... Basic example daggers and archers: I would say that before I rerolled to dagger I dont give a .... about them and right now I feel so unfair that ppl who were exping this daggers from 1 lvl ( example: TheLord ) were suffering so much meanwhile other do nothing to getting their high lvl's and if they would like just reroll to already high lvl dagga...

I think better to change later than never... I know we had system like we have now for a long time, but better to do something now than waiting more. And of course I already see a lot of ppl that voting NO ( like modoy and so on ) bcz they are planing to reroll for some of classes that I want to divide in 2.0, well what can I say REROLL now and play now this class to do it at least a little more fair...

So how I see new groups ( everyone can add his opinion and change something i group as he see will suit perfect, It's just my mind how we can split them more ): 

1) Overlord,Prophet, Warcryer

2) Bishop, EE, SE .

3) Temple knight, Shilen Knight, Dark avanger, Paladin, Bounty Hunter ( only to reroll from ), Warsmith ( only to rerroll from )

4) Blade Dancer, Sword Singer.

5) Elemental Summoner, Warlock, Phantom Summoner 

6) Treasure Hunter, Plains Walker, Abyss Walker

7) Hawk Eye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger

8) Gladiator, Destroyer, Warlord, Tyrant

9) Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spell Howler, Sorcerror

Is anyone want to ask me why I see Class splitting like this y can ask in this topic I would answear you... 

Waiting for your thought, mind in topic and pls no flame

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

+1 ofc, thats totaly logical, this way is better than the currently.
Daggers are harder to xp than archers, thats why they should be in diferent groups.

Anyway i would delete class change, if u want to change class make a new char.

Edited by BeNicePls

Just now, BeNicePls said:

+1 ofc, thats totaly logical, this way is better than the currently.
Daggers are harder to xp than archers, thats why they should be in diferent groups.

Anyway i would delete class change, if u want to change class make a new char.

Thx for supporting, Yea I knowm I think change reroll possible but totally canceling would be impossible bcz of $$$$

19 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

archer players gonna dislike this

Edited by EMpoweR

Just now, EMpoweR said:

archer players gonna dislike this

I know but it would be fair archer roght now in x2 x3 better in all gameplay than daggerz ( PvP , PvE ) and ppl like modoy that just waiting for 2.0 to reroll well I already said reroll now and suffer now if y wanna play dagga at 2.0 

It was the right decision!  I would put the dagers in 3rd place, between the tanks and healers . ++++

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Basic example daggers and archers: I would say that before I rerolled to dagger I dont give a .... about them and right now I feel so unfair that ppl who were exping this daggers from 1 lvl ( example: TheLord ) were suffering so much meanwhile other do nothing to getting their high lvl's and if they would like just reroll to already high lvl dagga...

1) Overlord,Prophet, Warcryer

2) Bishop, EE, SE .

3) Temple knight, Shilen Knight, Dark avanger, Paladin, Bounty Hunter ( only to reroll from ), Warsmith ( only to rerroll from )

4) Blade Dancer, Sword Singer.

5) Elemental Summoner, Warlock, Phantom Summoner 

8) Gladiator, Destroyer, Warlord, Tyrant

9) Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spell Howler, Sorcerror

Is anyone want to ask me why I see Class splitting like this y can ask in this topic I would answear you... 

Waiting for your thought, mind in topic and pls no flame

yeah, poor TheLord, he had so hard xp, getting carried by AoE melee pt in heart of LoA ¬¬ comparing PR with orfen lvl 3 how easy he is to xp, why dont u compare SR with orfen lvl 3 vs dagger with orfen lvl 3?

thelord1.jpg

also looks like u know nothing about me, its not 2.0 update i am waiting for, to get shadow step and other bullsh1ts on dagger, i made so many bets and want to prove so many ppl that SR can kill so many classes in olympiad if u play it correctly, that i want to play first month olympiad solo, its not like i am abusing archer to hurr durr xp right now, because i havent xped for last 1-2 months (still 72 lvl), dont u think if i wanted to just get better lvl with archer so i can reroll to dagger i would be 75-76 lvl already? haha

also in the very past, we made several videos together with cyane, showing solo dagger or dagger party can get very close to archer dps in pve

so yeah, i am against it, it was changed to what it is now because there were discussions about archer vs dagger xp, and system we have now was result

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, EMpoweR said:

talking about "easy" lvling. Summoners can solo exp in 2.0 so should we lower their rank too?

Well I told at topic Y can modify and write here as y see class change I just give my opinion about dividing classes, I would say that summoners are Ok right now at solo exp and gonna be much better at 2.0 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so yeah, i am against it, it was changed to what it is now because there were discussions about archer vs dagger xp, and system we have now was result

hmm .. not full group .. i cant compare with our experience!

Edited by Anytime

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, poor TheLord, he had so hard xp, getting carried by AoE melee pt in heart of LoA ¬¬ comparing PR with orfen lvl 3 how easy he is to xp, why dont u compare SR with orfen lvl 3 vs dagger with orfen lvl 3?

thelord1.jpg

also looks like u know nothing about me, its not 2.0 update i am waiting for, to get shadow step and other bullsh1ts on dagger, i made so many bets and want to prove so many ppl that SR can kill so many classes in olympiad if u play it correctly, that i want to play first month olympiad solo, its not like i am abusing archer to hurr durr xp right now, because i havent xped for last 1-2 months (still 72 lvl), dont u think if i wanted to just get better lvl with archer so i can reroll to dagger i would be 75-76 lvl already? haha

also in the very past, we made several videos together with cyane, showing solo dagger or dagger party can get very close to archer dps in pve

So fortst of all Thelord the only one who were exping sometime in aoe with Malee at heart For example there are player on Th Jackals he is about 60 and Y think he exping AT LOA HEART? NO he doing solo like in your first movie.... 

Second about arcehr daggerz, You show me nothing y know why? I woudn't even count PR Who doing 76 IN 2 Month with orfen I would say that Sr with DEX Build + full buff as y show on video doing 3-4k crit to mob and every hit is fck critical so I would say their dps per mineut ( Hawk = Th , SR = PW ) approximately same BUT Y FORGOT ABOUT 3 Options that I already mentioned here that except PvE content DAggerz suffer much more than Bows at PvP 

**** off anytime, u drunken german :D also this topic is wrong on so many levels and u are doing it wrong

u dont cry about unfairness between classes in the rank, u cry about PR/necro/sph being able to lvl up to 76 in 2 months, because of the bugged orfen, u should cry to gms about fixing orfen to work official like, so its not like "let me log my PP and i can go straigh 1 shot mobs with constant full mp", because look what u need on official to xp like this

also what is this SR with dex build is doing 3-4k crits? are u serious? are u second kkthxbye which thinks SR makes 5k double shots to sps? i have never ever had +dex dyes on this server, so once again, u know nothing about me ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

**** off anytime, u drunken german :D also this topic is wrong on so many levels and u are doing it wrong

u dont cry about unfairness between classes in the rank, u cry about PR/necro/sph being able to lvl up to 76 in 2 months, because of the bugged orfen, u should cry to gms about fixing orfen to work official like, so its not like "let me log my PP and i can go straigh 1 shot mobs with constant full mp", because look what u need on official to xp like this

also what is this SR with dex build is doing 3-4k crits? are u serious? i have never ever had +dex dyes on this server, so once again, u know nothing about me ;) 

Unfair in rank classes I think TK and SK DA but Y can't change it It would be too Much Or how y see 1) TK  2) PALADIN   3) SK 4)DA??? splitting like this too much don't y think so??? about Ncro Sph exp with Orfen Well Necro and SPh already at Buttom of the system they can go only for other mages and all of this classes TOO popular right now so I don't see any problen with PvE or PvP content in the game or abusin Hero at 2.0 right now. And moreover If everything as y said MODOY and daggerz better in exp right now than BOWS, tell me WHER IS HIGH LVLS daggerz? where are they None of them play if they exist and their Population yes population bcz they are dying same as Paladin or TK around 10 ppl... So telling me here that daggerz so good at exp and PvP bulls... and Y know it better than me, the thing that y vote no obvius bcz y don't wanna plat dagger no, Not bcz it's fair but bcz y don't wanna play ( as Y said in Discord ) to me BUGGED CLASS

melee that can aoe like glad/tyr/destro etc are easier to lvl than archers. I am against the reroll system in general, especially from dps to dps. I can tolerate support->dps once. But archer to dagger or dagger to necro or such shit as an example. Also grouping all classes together in same groups is stupid. As for example i would put PR in the group with mages that cant reroll to other shit. Or i wouldnt put ES/warlock in same grp as DE summoner.

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Unfair in rank classes I think TK and SK DA but Y can't change it It would be too Much Or how y see 1) TK  2) PALADIN   3) SK 4)DA??? splitting like this too much don't y think so??? about Ncro Sph exp with Orfen Well Necro and SPh already at Buttom of the system they can go only for other mages and all of this classes TOO popular right now so I don't see any problen with PvE or PvP content in the game or abusin Hero at 2.0 right now. And moreover If everything as y said MODOY and daggerz better in exp right now than BOWS, tell me WHER IS HIGH LVLS daggerz? where are they None of them play if they exist and their Population yes population bcz they are dying same as Paladin or TK around 10 ppl... So telling me here that daggerz so good at exp and PvP bulls... and Y know it better than me, the thing that y vote no obvius bcz y don't wanna plat dagger no, Not bcz it's fair but bcz y don't wanna play ( as Y said in Discord ) to me BUGGED CLASS

i have never said daggers are as good in pvp as archers, i said they dont "struggle so much more" than archers in pve

dont u think thats why daggers are getting pvp boost in 2.0? shadow step, lethal blow, movement reset, critical wound

and lets see what i will get as archer -> lethal shot is same dmg as double shot, with all the new buffs i dont even think this will be learnt skill, real target which is 600 range, wow, so useful, hamstring shot, well, sorry, it doesnt stack with my entangle, so its pretty much same for me, they get good skill at 79, but gl getting there

if the dagger is bugged class as i told u, what about u trying to fix it instead of making own class group?

also why is sws/bd under archers? i think bd/sws in aoe group can xp in AoE pt 2-3x faster than SR in archer pt, dont u think thats unfair? same goes for tank

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i have never said daggers are as good in pvp as archers, i said they dont "struggle so much more" than archers in pve

dont u think thats why daggers are getting pvp boost in 2.0? shadow step, lethal blow, movement reset, critical wound

and lets see what i will get as archer -> lethal shot is same dmg as double shot, with all the new buffs i dont even think this will be learnt skill, real target which is 600 range, wow, so useful, hamstring shot, well, sorry, it doesnt stack with my entangle, so its pretty much same for me, they get good skill at 79, but gl getting there

if the dagger is bugged class as i told u, what about u trying to fix it instead of making own class group?

1 minute I will write Sano, PLS fix daggerz, cos they bugged.... 

About 3 proff skillz it's not boost Modoy it's adding 3 proff and all classes getting new skillz. What boost daggerz got, WHER? I can see only shadow step and Nothing more even at 2.5 they boosted dmg from stabs meanwhile at 2.0 nothing for dmg, Lethal blow?? Y have your Lethal shot even same description both good dmg both can crit what y don't like? 

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

melee that can aoe like glad/tyr/destro etc are easier to lvl than archers. I am against the reroll system in general, especially from dps to dps. I can tolerate support->dps once. But archer to dagger or dagger to necro or such shit as an example. Also grouping all classes together in same groups is stupid. As for example i would put PR in the group with mages that cant reroll to other shit. Or i wouldnt put ES/warlock in same grp as DE summoner.

yes But I think it's impossible to divide groups like this put 1 archer to mages and another archer left above or put TK above SK DA... personaly I will support this but again as I said before Y can add your option how y see class groups and if ppl will like it a lot Np let's change like this 

i see, so u are ok if DA changes to dagger, but not SR, cool story

2 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Y have your Lethal shot even same description both good dmg both can crit what y don't like? 

i think i wrote what i dont like, try to read again

sorry, once again u didnt proof anything, tbh i could even take SR with orfen lvl 3 and compare xp with dagger with orfen lvl 3, i dont think u would see much difference

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

also what is this SR with dex build is doing 3-4k crits? are u serious? are u second kkthxbye which thinks SR makes 5k double shots to sps? i have never ever had +dex dyes on this server, so once again, u know nothing about me ;) 

Btw, about double shot once Y did 3.5k to me in 900 P def with double shot Im sure it was crit but if I were in rove it would be 5k so I think you were in ++ str build 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Btw, about double shot once Y did 3.5k to me in 900 P def with double shot Im sure it was crit but if I were in rove it would be 5k so I think you were in ++ str build 

cool, i think in next post u will say u did to me 10k dmg and i didnt die, so i am + CON build

who knows, maybe i am +12 +12 +12 -0 -0 -0, thank you san0 ^_^

Just now, MoDoy said:

i see, so u are ok if DA changes to dagger, but not SR, cool story

i think i wrote what i dont like, try to read again

sorry, once again u didnt proof anything, tbh i could even take SR with orfen lvl 3 and compare xp with dagger with orfen lvl 3, i dont think u would see much difference

Oke so that's how y see reroll system Right? 

1) buffer (same) 

2) healres (same ) 

3) TK, Paladin

4) BH, crafter 

5) BD, SWS 

6) SR, HAWk, AW PW TH summoners 

7) destroyer

8) WL tyrant SS SH Sorc

9) All Other OP calsses DA SK NECRo PR gladi and so on ?

That's how y see it?

cool, i think in next post u will say u did to me 10k dmg and i didnt die, so i am + CON build

who knows, maybe i am +12 +12 +12 -0 -0 -0, thank you san0 ^_^

I don't lie modoy, I didn't screen cos it was normal SR with str build did 3.5 with crit double it's normal I don't say anything that SR Op I would do same crit with back even more I guess 

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

also why is sws/bd under archers? i think bd/sws in aoe group can xp in AoE pt 2-3x faster than SR in archer pt, dont u think thats unfair? same goes for tank

Where you see SWS bd under archers? 

If y wanna prove me Modoy that I'm wrong, and all I said about exactly daggerz/archers wrong and bulls... Go reroll to AW now at 1.5 where this class bugged as y said. Do your PvP movies, show me how y Insane fast exping with dagger when SR so bad dmg... Y see only your reroll modoy what about Tk? what about Paladin or PW ?? Or y think that Bd or SWS which exist in every CP can reroll to take hero at 2,0 it;s okey?