Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, last time i pvped 1vs1 with SR was very long time ago, i pvped vs Natsuki in SoS, and he had to BSoE because he was about to die (and yes, he was higher lvl than me)

also i pvp vs archers with doom light sets, dance of fury and other sh1ts, thus having more atk speed than my SR while they have other caliber skills to use

classes played by bad players, then movies like this happen (mad coz bad)

Omg modoy SOOO OP SKILL killed th that has 0 control trick switch that has around 15-20% land on target with mental ( And even without chance low I think around 60% ) Perma stuning th in PvP sure this is PvP with Sr and just proves my words above beat classes in perma stun....

Y said above that daggerz trash calsses right now and y woudn't play them until 2.0 so what the point of this video? 

reroll to your AW beat me in same PvP and after say something here.... or to TH if y wanna same mirror PvP

Edited by Dancerok

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

reroll to your AW beat me in same PvP and after say something here....

i havent followed the discussion, but beating you shouldnt ever be considered about balancing anything since you have no hands.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

i havent followed the discussion, but beating you shouldnt ever be considered about balancing anything since you have no hands.

yea no hands lose to sr in 1x1 you right 

Omg modoy SOOO OP SKILL killed th that has 0 control trick switch that has around 15-20% land on target with mental ( And even without chance low I think around 60% ) Perma stuning th in PvP sure this is PvP with Sr and just proves my words above beat classes in perma stun....

Y said above that daggerz trash calsses right now and y woudn't play them until 2.0 so what the point of this video? 

i said i wouldnt reroll to it, give me at least 72 TH/AW and i would gladly play it ;) its not about perma stun, u got out of stun many times, u even resisted "99%" stun shots and woke up, its just u play your TH like pussy, going for deadly blow from hide just because it has bugged land rate and its almost certain it will land, while backstab could be countered

u are exactly how i imagine THs would play, just facestabbing deadly blows all day long

2 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

reroll to your AW beat me in same PvP and after say something here....

not even joking, that wouldnt be considered a challenge to beat TH with AW

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i said i wouldnt reroll to it, give me at least 72 TH/AW and i would gladly play it ;) its not about perma stun, u got out of stun many times, u even resisted "99%" stun shots and woke up, its just u play your TH like pussy, going for deadly blow from hide just because it has bugged land rate and its almost certain it will land, while backstab could be countered

u are exactly how i imagine THs would play, just facestabbing deadly blows all day long

not even joking, that wouldnt be considered a challenge to beat TH with AW

As y said before it could be countred with basic macro... Anyway y put your ass to the wall so I can't get it from behind, look first movie where I give y backstab meanwhile y were stuning tyson is it was oK? that y didn't get dmg.... Anyway I'm out of this conversation, it's pointless

As y said before it could be countred with basic macro... Anyway y put your ass to the wall so I can't get it from behind, look first movie where I give y backstab meanwhile y were stuning tyson is it was oK? that y didn't get dmg.... Anyway I'm out of this conversation, it's pointless

maybe i am blind, but where are u making backstab while me casting stun? yeah, pretty pointless, considering u always rage for hours after u die to me, while u think u did everything fine in pvp, i even frapsed u 1 fight from my PoV and explained u where u could make better decisions, thing u are not accepting it is not my problem, but the pvp at tree could be won if u made better decisions

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

+1. Buff sps, watch trashlord movie, he makes 500-1000 dmg to bishop, sps 700 to PR. I think sps dmg is way to low ;/

with his insane cast speed (sps's) its more than enough. plus Tereza died and was w/o buffs or had gloom on her, so thats why trashlord hits so much.

all is fine as always.

Edited by Poseidon

thats funny, 6 pages out of topic, which topic is 3rd of its kind of thing that dont need change. Turn to offtopic of unskilled ppl wanting boosts, which is shuffled by some pro vid of Modoy rekting 2 unskills i mentioned before. Haha, forum dont stop to amaze me.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

thats funny, 6 pages out of topic, which topic is 3rd of its kind of thing that dont need change. Turn to offtopic of unskilled ppl wanting boosts, which is shuffled by some pro vid of Modoy rekting 2 unskills i mentioned before. Haha, forum dont stop to amaze me.

I think you still missed something, our dear fanboy :x Your favourite spittoon. So serve yourselves :)  

/about topic: Totally pointless, hillarious and awkward. Dont even worth to write here reasons why.

9 hours ago, Kure said:

I think you still missed something, our dear fanboy :x Your favourite spittoon. So serve yourselves :)  

/about topic: Totally pointless, hillarious and awkward. Dont even worth to write here reasons why.

fanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboy

kek u boring. Wrekt by arguments and all can say "u fanboy". Typical low minds. 

/summon fishbot missing him to write his top strong argument "fanboy"

oh wait, u gays re my fanboyz, coz i do 1 post on forum per week, and yet kids spawn quoting just to write smthing pointless (drinking from spittoon?) just for me to see them. lol, funny. As ur idol i recommend for u to kill urself.

Edited by kkthx

With dedication for t0sh

AW 61 exp with ant queen in SoS and DV. Modoy was helping me with boxing cos im not gonna buy premium on this sh1t, but u just make macro target dagger asstsi use stigma and u can do all just by urself. 5,1 and 5,8k exp is pretty good for dagger i guess? I made movie just to show most of chars get big boost from owning orfen and its not just necro/pr/sh + orfen the only possible way to exp.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, kkthx said:

fanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboyfanboy

kek u boring. Wrekt by arguments and all can say "u fanboy". Typical low minds. 

/summon fishbot missing him to write his top strong argument "fanboy"

oh wait, u gays re my fanboyz, coz i do 1 post on forum per week, and yet kids spawn quoting just to write smthing pointless (drinking from spittoon?) just for me to see them. lol, funny. As ur idol i recommend for u to kill urself.

Rekt by arguments? which? that 3 ppl from NF left and threw shit somewhere else? Dont mention that most of that shitstorm is from soil´s head and we both know his brain is kinda damaged. Do you hate Balu as well? or Hitsu? (not sure who drives him now tho).. you know, they were NF as well. Keep living in your world of illusion, this must be some personal injustice. Or why else you want to hide your former nick? You have literally zero ballz dude, same as you joined Perks on 60++, until then farmed untaged :P  

But dont worry Loki, we still love you :)  

Cheers my Dear! :x

P.S. I see that your house of cards alliance is already falling appart, enjoy that :) this is just beginning...

P.P.S. Also very big thanks for bringing Sheep back to server, hes really nice guy... Maybe you will find some other new driver for your SE soon.

One day u will realize that we remake house of cards for u to feel that u mean smthing. Why should u rage quit for xx time coz again being rekt.
Sheep no Sheep, we didnt bring nobody, we recruit from forum. Guys spend some euro for 2 weeks at our CP, i respect him, his will where he want to go, if he like to be on losing side, go on ;)
First u say u dont know my identity (lol?) then u tell me what i was doing and where did i belong (lol x2). I guess u can still find some of my previous stuff from 1.0 on my YT channel, dont forget to like and subscribe, lel.
And so on, but u re still flying too low.
Long live L2J.

Well, i just saw u ingame, though Kure is just ur forum nickname, never heard bout u, never saw u before (maybe tell me smthing bout nontag farming) so in that case i dont see reason why to keep discussing with u, if u re nobody to me. Plz, try dont quote me on forum, dont want to participate in this, coz its just waste of time. Abandoned being forum warrior, coz too much cancer spred here.

Edited by kkthx