Naiguel

TK OR SWS

Hello ppl I have some question about my future tank.
1) Is tk usefull? I dont see it a lot.
2) The skills of TK in classic wiki are the same here in 1.5 ?
3) Which weapond is better? sword or blunt?

8 hours ago, Naiguel said:

1) any class can be useful if played properly.

you don't see many TKs around because people in this server tend to play only with more known/overpowered classes.

i believe there's only 1 TK lv 70+ in this server at the moment.

2) they should be.

3) normally it would be sword due to higher crit rate of both sword/elven warriors by default, but if you're playing with -DEX dyes, a blunt would be better for higher accuracy.

8 hours ago, Naiguel said:

I would say TK because it would be easy to take hero for you at 2.0 BUT NO we have reroll system and when olympiad released top clan will reroll some of their chars to TK so conclusion is TK USELESS, and I woudn't reccoment you to play this char until they woudn't change reroll system 

10 hours ago, Naiguel said:

1) it is useful, in its own way
2) i am not really sure, but considering they are 2 patches in front of us (for example TK doesnt have arrest at our server yet), but other things should be same or at least very similar
3)i would say sword, but since the SAs we are getting arent weapon related, it doesnt really matter, coz u can go "health" on sword or "focus" on blunt

if i played TK before and u liked it, i would say u can go for it, the thing u might not get hero should not be issue, why? because u wouldnt get it with sws anyway and hero is not everything, its more about if u enjoy playing your class or not

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

1) it is useful, in its own way
2) i am not really sure, but considering they are 2 patches in front of us (for example TK doesnt have arrest at our server yet), but other things should be same or at least very similar
3)i would say sword, but since the SAs we are getting arent weapon related, it doesnt really matter, coz u can go "health" on sword or "focus" on blunt

if i played TK before and u liked it, i would say u can go for it, the thing u might not get hero should not be issue, why? because u wouldnt get it with sws anyway and hero is not everything, its more about if u enjoy playing your class or not

Yes but if y wanna play TK bcz it's unique and demanded class I would say no bro, for now y will be really unique and important 2.0 come op, dozen of TK from top clans appears... So as Modoy said depends what y expect from playing TK here

TK is the tankiest, its the most suitable for making trains, yes, its not offensive tank but defensive one, if ppl cannot deal with that, let them play SK or DA, but saying TK is useless just because u cannot get hero is pathetic imo

TK's can do quite allright, the only reason ppl tend not tp play them is due to the facts that other tanks are stronger in pvp(offensive atleast).

that said a well played TK is extramly hard to kill as they are one if not the stronges tank in the game, TK do good in pvp but they arent a killing machine, so if you have played TK in the past and you enjoy it there is no reason why not to go for it. 

Alot of ppl dont see the value in a defensive tank why? i dunno maybe they never met a good one and therefor belive they are weak this isent the case.

remember in the end it comes down to what you prefere to play and not what ppl think, its your time so pick a class you enjoy or your just gonna quit in a few weeks.

and i have to agree with modoy: but saying TK is useless just because u cannot get hero is pathetic imo.

• Like 1

Sws,

it has enough HP, and speed to be "defensive" + 10s root(arrest). + Songs + look for 2.0 songs. Normal dd are not focussing bards\tanks anyway, and if they decide to kill in assist - they will. Look to ganjarockz last movie to understand that. 

Play the class you enjoy the most, dont care about what ppl say on forum. If you pick class that you dont enjoy, you will quit fast

1) TK is cool but ppl prefer DA or SK with more cc/debuffs ( TK is just meatshield class imo )

2) about skills i think we missing Root? or in 2.0 idk

3) one low grade dagger is good enough for quick agro when u play in AOE party (spend ur budget on armors/jewels 1st)

I strongly recommend SWS over TK ^_^

Edited by s3xylady

Go for the class you like, both are useful and you shouldnt have problems finding groups on any tank. TK/Pala are more defensive tanks and DA/SK are more offensive,so people prefer them. Defensive tanks will increase in desirability with the patches comming so my advice would be to make whatever u like to play more.

Edited by BlackJack