Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

It has begun!

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Take modoy. He is 1 man cp

deal. together with t0sh, nothing will stop them.

...as long as modoy isn't a woman looking for marriage, 'cause we need active people 6.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 88262500 said:

everyone wake up and find half of friendlist in war.................but it is a good matter...it make server more interesting.otherwise its dying.without2.0..only asin prime time were full of war and funny .am and euo time become boring....i guess maybe its a agreement between top clan to make game funnier..just guess....

how exactly will this change anything? ES is almost never online in EU prime (except rolan), but thats pretty much exchange of manifest cp with rolan cp who didnt even want to pvp last days? so it wont change sh1t, they wont get more help in EU prime pvp, perkunas didnt lose much help in EU prime pvp, u can maybe take some castle for ooc, but well, we will see if and how will u defend castle for both u ane ES

5 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

deal. together with t0sh, nothing will stop them.

...as long as modoy isn't a woman looking for marriage, 'cause we need active people 6.gif

anytime already rejected me for marriage because i am poor ****, freaking golddigger :D 

Edited by MoDoy

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

anytime already rejected me for marriage because i am poor ****, freaking golddigger :D

that honestly made my day rofl-15d.gif

It was like 5 parties of ES, now +2 parties of ooc. I doubt that ES will risk their castle to have 2nd one. Last siedge perks+fun+es had 28 parties, so its enough ppl to split 23 parties between 4 castles to prevent fast taking(+soe to castle+flags on other castles hepls with regroup). Also if ES will try to attack anything - there is a risk that the rest opposition(nf-sm ally, phoenix-jangle ally) will take their castle or just we can met occasionally near caste.

Nevertheless on epics its now much more intrigue should be.

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

It was like 5 parties of ES, now +2 parties of ooc. I doubt that ES will risk their castle to have 2nd one. Last siedge perks+fun+es had 28 parties, so its enough ppl to split 23 parties between 4 castles to prevent fast taking(+soe to castle+flags on other castles hepls with regroup). Also if ES will try to attack anything - there is a risk that the rest opposition(nf-sm ally, phoenix-jangle ally) will take their castle or just we can met occasionally near caste.

Nevertheless on epics its now much more intrigue should be.

you're talking as if ES was actually the major contender in this server, but it's not.

not considering jungle/phoenix, since they just want to farm ABG anyway: what would happen if ES ally and SM ally won't bother with each other during sieges, and instead they would focus on Percunas/China?

with 3 sides, things can never be predicted.

there's a chance that everyone will be at each other's throat, sure, but there's also a chance that 2 smaller sides will focus on the 3rd larger one to get more advantages.

something similar has happened with Aden/Oren before. people that have been around here for more than 6 months should have learned from those lessons by now.

to be honest, if China will manage to loose gludio, i'll be already more than happy.

there's enough botters and donators around, they don't need further boosts.

Edited by Arcanum

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

not considering jungle/phoenix, since they just want to farm ABG anyway

Till the time come...

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

not considering jungle/phoenix, since they just want to farm ABG anyway

Till the time come...

'Till the time comes, it's all talk.

you'll eventually reach the point where mobs in ABG won't give you anymore exp. at that point, i'm just curious about where you guys will move.

surely not BS or LoA, because you won't be able to free farm over there like you're used to in ABG. and surely not with 3 sides fighting each other in end-game areas, that much i can guarantee you.

people that want to stay neutral for too long and fight only for exp spots have no future in Classic.

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

you'll eventually reach the point where mobs in ABG won't give you anymore exp. at that point, i'm just curious about where you guys will move.

surely not BS or LoA, because you won't be able to free farm over there like you're used to in ABG. and surely not with 3 sides fighting each other in end-game areas, that much i can guarantee you.

people that want to stay neutral for too long and fight only for exp spots have no future in Classic.

u can make 76 in abg btw, just not adena ;D

43 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Dude about what free farm you talking now. We fight for AB everyday, and we are not neutral. You know nothing m8... We just stay in AB for now, because its the best exp for us at these lvls when all get certain lvl we will move on

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Manifest CP (Babyrage) left OOC.

I am aware they are still 3, not my problem if they dont know their own allies lol.

Just now, BlackJack said:

I am aware they are still 3, not my problem if they dont know their own allies lol.

EU prime. Fishfood plays America time, no?

Just now, Kure said:

EU prime. Fishfood plays America time, no?

Yes I am strictly speaking about EU prime, if they dont know their own allies jumping, maybe they shouldn't jump into a new ally 30min after their broke their previous one.

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Manifest will be part of Jungle. They are not with OOC anymore.

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

yes, he knows, still number 3 stays

22 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

u cant read or what? I said im not counting them. Dont expect you to know loa parties since uve never been there either way, but atleast anytime should ;D

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

with rolan cp who didnt even want to pvp last days?

Maybe because we were allies until yesterday?

But it seems like that's fixed now xD

40 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

Maybe because we were allies until yesterday?

But it seems like that's fixed now xD

i mean rolan cp didnt want to help uchiha cp pvp, but ok ;) 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i mean rolan cp didnt want to help uchiha cp pvp, but ok ;) 

Did they asked for help to pvp with them?;) Seems like the only pvp available is if u fight near uchi cp.

Edited by Kreyn

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

u cant read or what? I said im not counting them. Dont expect you to know loa parties since uve never been there either way, but atleast anytime should ;D

tbh i only count AD and our Party at EU-Prime ;)

but help me!

Edited by Anytime

25 minutes ago, Anytime said:

tbh i only count AD and our Party at EU-Prime ;)

but help me!

You can help us and  press the log button when we want to 2x2 and u log off :P Waiting for AD party to tell me tomorrow how we are the ones staying in relog tomorrow =]]