Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

It has begun!

1 minute ago, Kreyn said:

Ofc we lied, you are a nice guy. So u come to sniper bridge, and then back down to 3way/money waiting for pvp. That seems pretty like that u run out dont think?. Ofc we soed because we are not going to follow u out of loa for make a pvp of 3 vs 3 pt when we are at hearth.

no u soed because ur ES buddies had to go and u didnt want to pvp in same numbers, just the way u soed /relogged on smae numbers the past 3 days. StronK.

Just now, BlackJack said:

no u soed because ur ES buddies had to go and u didnt want to pvp in same numbers, just the way u soed /relogged on smae numbers the past 3 days. StronK.

Same nunmbers xD, go and look another time for the CC screen. If u dont want to trust it, dont trust it xD.

Just now, Kreyn said:

Same nunmbers xD, go and look another time for the CC screen. If u dont want to trust it, dont trust it xD.

ye take screenshot when zeep/neverstink relog, good for you. Why should we attack with level 60 melee party into you when we were farming freely and u stood doing nothing. Everytime you wait for us to attack and u never attack heart so pretty much fuck off with your duble standard

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

Since for the first time i am neutral in this conflict, i want to say to both of u:

WE DONT CARE

Cheez, NOBODY cares if u care or not.

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Lolololol... perkunas speak about zerg ? Wtf ?????

ofc i promised that since all cried so much even whe nwe had equal numbers that ill do the same. Everytime u come to fight its = zerg and i make screenshot and post on forum. GG EZ

Since we are obviously comparing our E-penisses... MY is at least one inch bigger than all of yours. 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

ye take screenshot when zeep/neverstink relog, good for you. Why should we attack with level 60 melee party into you when we were farming freely and u stood doing nothing. Everytime you wait for us to attack and u never attack heart so pretty much fuck off with your duble standard

We atacck hearth and 1 pt die and the other 2 bsoed. Then u come to bridge and then run out to 3way, seems like dont make sense with what u talk about.

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Since we are obviously comparing our E-penisses... MY is at least one inch bigger than all of yours. 

no i just kept promise about crying about zerg :D

Bro really perkunas have 500+people and want more zerg ; you are idiot .. and pls dont threating me .. my dick its bigger than yours .. gl

1 minute ago, DontCry said:

Cheez, NOBODY cares if u care or not.

Well, ofc its so interesting to have a weekly recap of who restarted and who pred.

Just now, Kreyn said:

We atacck hearth and 1 pt die and the other 2 bsoed. Then u come to bridge and then run out to 3way, seems like dont make sense with what u talk about.

u ambushed our lvl 60 melee party with 4 parties cuze we thought u stay in relog as usual and didnt pay attention to cameras. We didnt feel like fighting 2v4 so we pr-ed yes. Wouldnt waste the 110k for bsoe for ur pathetic ass, you dont even have the balls of post on main forum acc.

Just now, BlackJack said:

u ambushed our lvl 60 melee party with 4 parties cuze we thought u stay in relog as usual and didnt pay attention to cameras. We didnt feel like fighting 2v4 so we pr-ed yes. Wouldnt waste the 110k for bsoe for ur pathetic ass, you dont even have the balls of post on main forum acc.

I repetad its my main account, just never wanted to go into forum ( i dont think this change anything of the situation ). Still thinking that we were 4 pts :D ( we make an exclusive cc to upload the screen with 3 pts ofc ).

At the 1st fight you are more than jungle what you tell equal fights than here ...

1 pt perku 1 pt anathema at the start and after came and 1 pt nosferatu and 1 pt t0talytoxic ?? bring more zerg ?

Never yours mass fights its equal blackjack .. maybe its but .. its 1/100 :) .. really dont see you again to cry about zerg .. the only zerg here is your monster "friendly" ally ..

Edited by FireBeaSt

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I was impressed at how decent your party was before, almost always pvping, but recently either because of boxes or because your daddy said something to you guys, you have become quite the pussies (Avoiding 9v9 in Loa like the plague(and yes we lost 9v9 in Coliseum but the game is not played there)). If you guys are with Bizz you always try to take the most advantageous position and have at least 1 pt more which I don't get why you would do it when you consider yourselfes being stronger than us.

Especially yesterday Bizz had full party with 2 WL and 2 Glads which is usually rare. Also it seems only when you guys have a lower level PT with you its acceptable to make excuses........

So next time you complain I'll give you a few pointers: Learn to count, watch your cameras and grow a pair............ was really looking forward to the 3v3 yesterday and was even thinking we might lose but ......... seems someone cut off Bizzquits ball sack (was gonna say recently but I have a feeling it's pre-existing condition)...........

13 hours ago, BlackJack said:

German math bad ? :DD

908a0b583ad6777b2a9ad46b641db1a2.jpg

Its not German math - its normal L2 math:

i teach you:

[real number of persons in cc] - 33,333% = Number you tell to your enemy

In case that you lost fight: you can subtract another 15% and tell they was boxed!

ez math = ez life

ah wait forgot:

when you relog cauz you dont wanna fight: tell your enemy you disconected cauz you all play together in a Internetcafe!

when you PR cauz you dont wanna fight: tell your enemy prime was over - we had to go!

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, retard said:

I was impressed at how decent your party was before, almost always pvping, but recently either because of boxes or because your daddy said something to you guys, you have become quite the pussies (Avoiding 9v9 in Loa like the plague(and yes we lost 9v9 in Coliseum but the game is not played there)). If you guys are with Bizz you always try to take the most advantageous position and have at least 1 pt more which I don't get why you would do it when you consider yourselfes being stronger than us.

Especially yesterday Bizz had full party with 2 WL and 2 Glads which is usually rare. Also it seems only when you guys have a lower level PT with you its acceptable to make excuses........

So next time you complain I'll give you a few pointers: Learn to count, watch your cameras and grow a pair............ was really looking forward to the 3v3 yesterday and was even thinking we might lose but ......... seems someone cut off Bizzquits ball sack (was gonna say recently but I have a feeling it's pre-existing condition)...........

"you always try to take the most advantageous position"

literally go watch my recent movie and all the fights but one(on ramp) we attack in a shitty position cuze u are always pussy enough:

So excuse me for not attacking into 2 top mage parties on HEART when it seemed like u have more ppl than us and we had a low 60 melee party who are -con to farm.

Wé've never dodged 9v9 vs your party if we had 6+ online. You keep quoting this time we soed from heart, but you are too stupid to get that we went on orfen chars and didnt want to log on top of you, since you would go to heart.

P.S. This time you also waited 30min+ not attacking so dno, apparently when epic boss spawns we should stay and wait for u mor ethan 30min.