Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

It has begun indeed

So intrigued as I am about ES leaving perkunas side, I logged in to help them at orfen today. I can't say I was surprised when I saw soulmate & nonfactors side in the same CC as perkunas+chinese for orfen. LOL.

So this "3 sided-server" lasted one day? Bizzquit already sucking jerry's dick for help on epics? Just like the last time wickedsick "allied" ES only for epics, 2 weeks later they are in the siege force. 

You really want to kill the server don't you bizz, can't stand losing anything so you just recruit literally anything and everything ahaha.

Edited by fishfood

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

soulmate & nonfactors side in the same CC as perkunas+chinese for orfen

proof or stfu

Edited by Kure

Just now, Kure said:

proof or stfu

Don't embarrass yourself please, everyone knows who FlameKing, Skouipidi and all the other raid twinks are.

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Don't embarrass yourself please, everyone knows who FlameKing, Skouipidi and all the other raid twinks are.

Dude i was with them and we had 26 ppl cc  so give me some proofs

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

Dude i was with them and we had 26 ppl cc  so give me some proofs

Yeah we know you were with them LOL.

Yeah we know you were with them LOL.

well if you think we ally with perks  and that makes you  feel better live your dream Np.
If it was true i got no problem to tell the truth and  tell you get zerged  but believe me we dont have ally with perks for epics 

• Like 1

Fish ffs man u rly believe that we were dickholding with perks? u were on our side and u know our tactics very well. 

I am sure u can understand why we were there.

If this is another pointless forum post in effort to provoke dick measurements between players, i am not gonna participate.

Skoupidi out.

perkunas side didnt even have cc :D but ok

edit: also show me chinise on epix and ill give u orfen,core, aq 3 retard

Edited by BlackJack

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

perkunas side didnt even have cc :D but ok

"Get Rekt no Orfen drop QQ "
When You had Same CC With Perks But you still A forum Warrior

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

So what is it called when one CC has looting rights, and another ally kills the boss? Don't tell me it's "keeping it in your timezone" Orfen has a 23 hour window.

Option a) working together

Option b) denying one side epic and giving it to the other

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

So what is it called when one CC has looting rights, and another ally kills the boss? Don't tell me it's "keeping it in your timezone" Orfen has a 23 hour window.

We have nothing to do with their strat. Also we fought with them for core yday duno what u are talking abot this whole thread is pizdabol.

Edited by BlackJack

OK i will get this for you nice and smooth
1st we had no chance we had 13 mages 
2nd For Our Primes we got more chances if orfen dont die in the midnight 
3rd Your friends just Pk Everything  like retards  so we kill pk

Just now, BlackJack said:

ooc and epics lol

u know when SM + NF decided to contest epics in Asia prime they want to have some share w/o doing shiet :D

All these months i never saw orfen spawn that late and saw core do it once. It was like 8 hours max most of the times,12 hours rarely. If this the one time she will spawn late then so'll be it. 

But pls don't disappoint me man, we had some rly good conversation in the past. 

All i can say is that personally i will leave my side the moment we dickhold with perks for epics,or the moment i will even hear that there is a possibility to dickhold with ES.

Edited by Warpole

9 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

u know when SM + NF decided to contest epics in Asia prime they want to have some share w/o doing shiet :D

rly lmao

10 minutes ago, Warpole said:

All these months i never saw orfen spawn that late and saw core do it once. It was like 8 hours max most of the times,12 hours rarely. If this the one time she will spawn late then so'll be it. 

But pls don't disappoint me man, we had some rly good conversation in the past. 

All i can say is that personally i will leave my side the moment we dickhold with perks for epics,or the moment i will even hear that there is a possibility to dickhold with ES.

correct term is dickdock google it nsfw :D

between sides its dickhold crosshand one to the other,but your version works too.

damn,did we just cooperate?

wickedsick+dramateam=possible?

2 minutes ago, Warpole said:

between sides its dickhold crosshand one to the other,but your version works too.

damn,did we just cooperate?

wickedsick+dramateam=possible?

wait i post our cooperation on sniper bridge tonight for fishfood.