Sign in to follow this  
pete

Update 2.0

Hello i would like to ask the admins and developers in this server,  why?

Why would you put this update to classic 2.0 soon add in the front of your website since november last year or even earlier?

Whoever is in charge on marketing made huge mistake, because you shouldnt be supossed to put an add wich is not true at all, to make people think that you will update soon to 2.0 and we have been waiting long long time for it. Better say nothing until you really have it ready for release and then advertise all you want.

I understand it takes a lot of hard work to update the client, but what you dont do is advertising something and then cant acomplish it, because you make people think that they are going to get update and in the end they are getting nothing. Wich makes some people quit and leave server, wich prolly will comeback when 2.0 is released for sure, but all that stuff its not being healthy at all for the server.

Also there is no communication from part of the admins related to 2.0 update situation, apart from this post wich to be honest says nothing but the status of what you are testing, but no ETA on release or whatever.

My intention is not to be toxic or anything like this against admins on this server, im playing here since last year and i will continue play because i like the way the server is.

But i think the situation with 2.0 update its getting silly already really...

If its about that you miss people to work on it , why not hiring extra person to help on coding or whatever is needed?

I also dont think that the solution is keep on doing silly Events like last day Aden church marriage to keep people busy and dont think too much about it, i think what people is awaiting is 2.0 to get released (or at least i am) not such Events really..

/ summon @San0

Thank you in advance.

Sin título.jpg

only thing i can say (from what san0 said on discord), this event in aden church had nothing to do with 2.0 update, it was organized by san0 and Kse, who has nothing more to add into 2.0 progress (it was said now its up to manton and scripters)

38 minutes ago, pete said:

Also there is no communication from part of the admins related to 2.0 update situation, apart from this post wich to be honest says nothing but the status of what you are testing, but no ETA on release or whatever.

This is is only part that feels like agreeing on.

38 minutes ago, pete said:

Why would you put this update to classic 2.0 soon add in the front of your website since November last year or even earlier?

They have clearly made a mistake... Maybe they should have changed the "2.0 SOON" but they didnt but ok... no such a big deal. 

When someone wait for 2.0 doesnt mean that he has to stand if front of the monitor 24/7 to wait for it. You can do other things in life also to keep you occupied. They will release it when they release it and either someone come back or no. 

Edited by eXistenZ

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

only thing i can say (from what san0 said on discord), this event in aden church had nothing to do with 2.0 update, it was organized by san0 and Kse, who has nothing more to add into 2.0 progress (it was said now its up to manton and scripters)

Well i still can see some 76+ skills not tagged as green on this post:

1 minute ago, pete said:

Well i still can see some 76+ skills not tagged as green on this post:

yeah, but changing how skills work isnt something u can drag and drop fix, u have to actually read and rewrite code, which i guess isnt something san0 and kse would do? (because if they could do this, they could do many more things i guess?)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

This event is organised by Bizqquit and after some days his post get deleted and the glory went to san0 and Kse.HAHAHAHAHAHA noooo its just a coincedence

3 hours ago, StefanosXios said:

This event is organised by Bizqquit and after some days his post get deleted and the glory went to san0 and Kse.HAHAHAHAHAHA noooo its just a coincedence

It wasn't deleted or hidden. You just need to search.

8 hours ago, pete said:

Hello i would like to ask the admins and developers in this server,  why?

Why would you put this update to classic 2.0 soon add in the front of your website since november last year or even earlier?

Whoever is in charge on marketing made huge mistake, because you shouldnt be supossed to put an add wich is not true at all, to make people think that you will update soon to 2.0 and we have been waiting long long time for it. Better say nothing until you really have it ready for release and then advertise all you want.

I understand it takes a lot of hard work to update the client, but what you dont do is advertising something and then cant acomplish it, because you make people think that they are going to get update and in the end they are getting nothing. Wich makes some people quit and leave server, wich prolly will comeback when 2.0 is released for sure, but all that stuff its not being healthy at all for the server.

My intention is not to be toxic or anything like this against admins on this server, im playing here since last year and i will continue play because i like the way the server is.

But i think the situation with 2.0 update its getting silly already really...

If its about that you miss people to work on it , why not hiring extra person to help on coding or whatever is needed?

I also dont think that the solution is keep on doing silly Events like last day Aden church marriage to keep people busy and dont think too much about it, i think what people is awaiting is 2.0 to get released (or at least i am) not such Events really..

/ summon @San0

Thank you in advance.

Sin título.jpg

I can't understand why you're in such a rush about 2.0. L2 Classic is the chronicle with the most bugs ever. So if they are not ready yet, so be it. I will always choose to wait for an update, instead of a good job only half done. And about the announcement on the web, I've seen servers announcing the launch date before half an year. So just be patience and enjoy you're game.