rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how come? koreans still have castles or not? :D at least ROKhyo looked like he doesnt want to give up QHP spam when we were killing him with rizos on siege

I dont give a fck xD I dont play in major asia prime... But chinese no life guys plays in almost every prime. 

Was busy today so I watched the last bit on the stream, can say the server looks 100x better now :) (I mean, the admins started streaming again!)

• Like 2

Just now, fishfood said:

Was busy today so I watched the last bit on the stream, can say the server looks 100x better now :) (I mean, the admins started streaming again!)

stream was on last sieges also tho i was not here. and before that it was not streamed once not cuz we didnt wanted but cuz it was technicaly not possible.

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

they were streaming continously but not advertising streams (cos there was literyll nothing to advertise you know)

24 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

I dont give a fck xD I dont play in major asia prime... But chinese no life guys plays in almost every prime. 

i see, so u are another of those guys who just judge things depending only on his class/what prime he plays :D not what is generally good

Just now, MoDoy said:

i see, so u are another of those guys who just judge things depending only on his class/what prime he plays :D not what is generally good

No, actually I just worry about the time my ally and enemies plays. 

Just now, EMpoweR said:

no 200vs200 disappointed :ph34r:

all the Aden pushing attemps got wiped so quick

ye but when both sides push aden it's hard for our side to do anything else :D Especially when RoK can send 2 very high level parties to wipe 3-4 parties of our lvl 60s easy in other castle.

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

"hope u wont be mad i didnt take into consideration chinese/korean guys, i have no clue about those because they play during my university times"

Mr. MoDoy 25.05.217

• Like 1

just rewatch Koll stream no actual fight between ES and NewOrder+DramaTeam

i see only Perkunas Wukong vs all #respect

Edited by EMpoweR
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, San0 said:

stream was on last sieges also tho i was not here. and before that it was not streamed once not cuz we didnt wanted but cuz it was technicaly not possible.

There were no sieges lol it was like 50v250 (I wouldn't have shown that either but I'm just saying)

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"hope u wont be mad i didnt take into consideration chinese/korean guys, i have no clue about those because they play during my university times"

Mr. MoDoy 25.05.217

haha, what could i expect from u

On 5/25/2017 at 2:59 AM, MoDoy said:

hope u wont be mad i didnt take into consideration chinese/korean guys, i have no clue about those because they play during my university times, also i said lets not count them, because they are main source of PRs because of how orfen works, not because its pewpew pvp

as far as this was said, the argue was about how PRs are OP and how mages are weak, how PRs 1 shot things and whatsoever, THATS actually my argument why i didnt count them, they dont reroll to it because pewpew 1 shot in pvp mage robes or w/e, but because they can easily powerlevel themselves this way with orfens they have or EEs, so yeah, mr modoy said that and nothing changed, this had nothing to do with general view on how PRs work and how many of them there are, or do u see i skipped american prime archers as well from archer i mentioned here? (in case u are blind, i made them bold just for u)

On 5/25/2017 at 2:59 AM, MoDoy said:

i gathered all nicks of higher lvl archers participating on pvps/appearing at high lvl spots frequently (obviously those are not all, but all i could think of)

PR:
Rizo, Rosenberg, Lilith, Lolu, Cleef, SlonjaBoy, TriilVille, Legiana (count: 8)

SR:
MoDoy, Apocalypsa, PinkMoney, NenaStark, RojaM, Perna (count: 6)

HE:
UchihaItachi, Flix, Lischawnika, DIVINO, HR, Katsumoto, Spectro, MATRAC(not sure if he didnt rerol to PR?), ExotQ, BowPriestess, LuZazuL, Zeep, Eu (count: 13)

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

All this people for 1 castle bad management......

What you think before that siege!? .. they didnt know to play l2 ... just zerg.. 

2 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

just rewatch Koll stream no actual fight between ES and NewOrder+DramaTeam

i see only Perkunas Wukong vs all #respect

Waiting to see CC from perkunas/chinese side, but we won't. They likely had more people than both ES/Drama team CC's combined. But yeah #respect for the alliance that had more than double the opposition numbers for months.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Waiting to see CC from perkunas/chinese side, but we won't. They likely had more people than both ES/Drama team CC's combined. But yeah #respect for the alliance that had more than double the opposition numbers for months.

We didnt have more ppl combined cuze anathema didnt participate in siege. Also our overall CC level is probably lowest atm since we have a lot of fresh blood parties who need some time to get atleast to mid 60s. So for example 3-4 low 60s parties lost oren in last mins to 2x korean parties cuze they have one 74-75 party and one all 76 party. On 3 side war, side that gets attacked by other sides is always screwed. If it was reversed i doubt both sides would keep even the 1 castle, especially ES. If anathema participated im pretty sure it would have been 2-3 castles for us and 2 for ES. Or it would have gone completely different cuze if we had a little bit more ppl dramateam + NO would attack es and not us.

Overall i liked this siege cuze we kept only caslte that matters and there was a lot more pvp than running around which i really fucking hate.

Edited by BlackJack

4 hours ago, TheMage said:

Please your ally leader crying about getting attacked from 2 sides, saying you would quit sieges lmao:

81a0409b713c44fa06d85e45dbc48c47.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

We didnt have more ppl combined cuze anathema didnt participate in siege. Also our overall CC level is probably lowest atm since we have a lot of fresh blood parties who need some time to get atleast to mid 60s. So for example 3-4 low 60s parties lost oren in last mins to 2x korean parties cuze they have one 74-75 party and one all 76 party. On 3 side war, side that gets attacked by other sides is always screwed. If it was reversed i doubt both sides would keep even the 1 castle, especially ES. If anathema participated im pretty sure it would have been 2-3 castles for us and 2 for ES. Or it would have gone completely different cuze if we had a little bit more ppl dramateam + NO would attack es and not us.

Overall i liked this siege cuze we kept only caslte that matters and there was a lot more pvp than running around which i really fucking hate.

I don't know specifics anymore but everyone seems to be 7x except for a few parties. But I think everyone can agree this siege was the best siege in months.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

We didnt have more ppl combined cuze anathema didnt participate in siege. 

Lie.................

10 hours ago, fishfood said:

yes Perkunas still outnumber the 2 other sides but when they divide forces to hold 3 castles that your chance to hit them.

• Like 1