rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

13 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

just rewatch Koll stream no actual fight between ES and NewOrder+DramaTeam

i see only Perkunas Wukong vs all #respect

Perkunas and wukong ally its more from the others wtf ; #respect for what ? Hahaha

Edited by FireBeaSt
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Please your ally leader crying about getting attacked from 2 sides, saying you would quit sieges lmao:

81a0409b713c44fa06d85e45dbc48c47.png

Here we have big difference. Wickedsick dont crying. We just play and enjoy this game. Gf, for 2 weeks see u again on battlefield.

I dont know nick Aracne, but its ridiculous, if its true.

First side i see most clans from eu normal fighting with war status and second side, i see america players how crying as Arcane and when they fight in AB versus 10-15 lowers lvls, they take non clans chars and last survivers killing for 4%. 

Probalby more people have there personal characters as rats from FamiliaD. :D

I would say only one thing WS side had the biggest numbers I mean ES was about 80 ppl in CC, Jungle or how their ally call I guess around 100 and for sure WS was 150+ so I wouldn't say that their side had the lowest numbers.

Only way to win vs ally with 8+ clans is distraction > diversion > rape. As "The Pro" said:  both sides push aden it's hard for our side to do anything else. Both sides was not in 1 CC and didnt atack at same time Aden. So as i said before: Soon or later you will get smashed down and this time is not far away.

Still GF

48 minutes ago, Aduha said:

aden still on perkz - nothing interesting

True and gj for that, but.... on what price :D

Ws too greedy in last 15 min, split for 4 castles in the end and failed cos couldnt def so many with such numbers. Gf

17 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

What you think before that siege!? .. they didnt know to play l2 ... just zerg.. 

Well In my Opinion Bizz Is very Skillfull leader,he just made some bad management On this last Siege he tryed oversecure Aden and he lost almost everything (This is my Opinion)

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well In my Opinion Bizz Is very Skillfull leader,he just made some bad management On this last Siege he tryed oversecure Aden and he lost almost everything (This is my Opinion)

I agree.

51 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ws too greedy in last 15 min, split for 4 castles in the end and failed cos couldnt def so many with such numbers. Gf

So you say that Biz was too greedy in last 15 mins split for 4 castles in the end and failed.You have a very weird way to express your respect to your leader brah.Even GanjaRock express his opinion for him better than you

16 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

So you say that Biz was too greedy in last 15 mins split for 4 castles in the end and failed.You have a very weird way to express your respect to your leader brah.Even GanjaRock express his opinion for him better than you

??

English plz?

Yes he was too greedy and wanted 4 castles in last 15 min and failed 3 (enemies crested back), simply didnt have enough ppl to secure 4 castles, during the other 105 mins of siege he oversecured aden and pushed whole ally there vs half of the numbers of enemy, as Lama said.

Edited by Rizos

Excuses? Where is the excuse? I said Biz was too greedy (usually he makes good decisions on siege tho). How can it be an excuse? :D. Braindead malaka.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Lol since when I MUST asslick the guy if he is my leader and i cant be objective on forum? I know for many guys here (like you) objectiveness is foreign word but cmon. Do i even flame him?

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Excuses? Where is the excuse? I said Biz was too greedy (usually he makes good decisions on siege tho). How can it be an excuse? :D. Braindead malaka.

Im not malaka.im qifsha.Leader of GANGALBANI.And be carefull with your words with me or all the gang will come to your home tonight.

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Lol since when I MUST asslick the guy if he is my leader and i cant be objective on forum? I know for many guys here (like you) objectiveness is foreign word but cmon. Do i even flame him?

On a forum you should and must knew that between allies there is a relationship of respect to each others.Especially for leaders this respect (if they deserve it) must be double and not even mention them for anything bad they make to their decisions.If i was Biz i would kick you.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Here we have big difference. Wickedsick dont crying. We just play and enjoy this game. Gf, for 2 weeks see u again on battlefield.

I dont know nick Aracne, but its ridiculous, if its true.

First side i see most clans from eu normal fighting with war status and second side, i see america players how crying as Arcane and when they fight in AB versus 10-15 lowers lvls, they take non clans chars and last survivers killing for 4%. 

Probalby more people have there personal characters as rats from FamiliaD. :D

Dont compare us to FamiliaD. And u didnt even play at NA prime, what u can talk about?
Only bcz u saw some Kiam videos? LOL.  

1 minute ago, StefanosXios said:

On a forum you should and must knew that between allies there is a relationship of respect to each others.Especially for leaders this respect (if they deserve it) must be double and not even mention them for anything bad they make to their decisions.If i was Biz i would kick you.

nice, so if u were leader, u would be left alone like demoss now, good job ;) rizos didnt say anything wrong, its his opinion, i dont think uchiha cp or rizos is doubting bizqquit and they follow him for quite some time already, kicking core cp like that, yep, must be smart move

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

He make one serious bad managment .. and it's the first time after long time who someone try to take one castle ... now he can't move people in all castles and need help from others .. soon they will lose and more.. because soon they will broke more..

9 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

He make one serious bad managment .. and it's the first time after long time who someone try to take one castle ... now he can't move people in all castles and need help from others .. soon they will lose and more.. because soon they will broke more..

I see  you  want  perks to fail for some reason.... Its not about other become worse so you can win its about you become better so you can beat them 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Only mistake is we tried 3 castles in last push and not two. As you already might know we were without the anathema guys on this siege. Even with 150 ppl in CC and u having 100. outside of your jungle phoenix/guys ho i assume are moslt high 60s by now and low 70s you are all very high level parties. On our side we have around 5-6? parties that i can think of that just recently got to abg last week and are high 50s low 60s so they'd need atleast a few more weeks to be able to challenge parties who have been around months/year. For example you need like 4 low 60 parties to defend oren from the ROK guys, cuze they are the highiest level party on server and can ppl low levels like flies.  Also i dont think we overprotected aden as it is the only castle that matter much and at some point rebirth were actually inside. There were multiple occasions in the last hour when we decided it's time to get castles back when we were fight both vs u and them at aden. As I said our only mistake is we got greedy in the end, also we couldnt reinforce gludio or dion dont remember which one that you took from CHN cuze ES in the down trying to prevents to get out of town with almost all ally. Anyway my main point was our mistake was not overprotecting aden, but spreading too thin in the end.

4 hours ago, Berso said:

Only way to win vs ally with 8+ clans is distraction > diversion > rape. As "The Pro" said:  both sides push aden it's hard for our side to do anything else. Both sides was not in 1 CC and didnt atack at same time Aden. So as i said before: Soon or later you will get smashed down and this time is not far away.

Still GF

I know you are a bit of a retard, but the fact that you dont coordinate with the other side doesn't mean you didnt attack us at the same time. You can even watch it on the stream on multiple occasions. Also reroll more heroes of your party to necros, maybe you will win an equal pvp in numbers soon lul.

Well  It happen more than 3 times we went 2 partys try hit aden castle and after 3 min over 40 -50 people where coming for us.
Thats overprotect  you can rush 3 partys and kill the dwarf

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

45 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I see  you  want  perks to fail for some reason.... Its not about other become worse so you can win its about you become better so you can beat them 

Perks fail when they make the monster "friendly" ally... ✌

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

There was no other ally  to join in that time of server you are talking about,there was free farm on epics and exp they had their chance and they grab it :P and before that they where getting hunted by DL ally all day we had huge prime and lot of activity we where farming free epics most of the times so what should they do?
Oh Btw  who are you ingame you look like  dont know a lot about this......

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well  It happen more than 3 times we went 2 partys try hit aden castle and after 3 min over 40 -50 people where coming for us.
Thats overprotect  you can rush 3 partys and kill the dwarf

I get what you mean, but our initial goal for this siege is to keep aden + 1 more castle, we just got greedy in the end. If we just defended oren we would have had 2 castles 10000%.I don't think keeping aden over secure is a mistake overall but a choice we made.

5 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Sorry but I have no idea what you actually mean, your english is incomprehensible.

But I can tell you you my char has 1h year birthday today. Perks were here way before i created my character and they will be here long after some random jungle guy who has been playing here for a few months quits. You should listen to your ally member the Lamma, cuze he is a good player who actually understasnd that you should root for your clan to get stronger and not your ally to get weaker.

• Like 1