rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe the words with hederaa were addressed to you, but its hard for me to believe that "Stiba, i will declare war to you, i dont care no more" were addressed to you and not stiba himself (also not really sure about the messages under that, but u get the idea) ;) 

Actually it was mostly conversation between me and demos, stibba was just in the chat. I am gonna stop respond to you for now, cuze you are just trying to make post counts by arguing pointless shit :D

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Actually it was mostly conversation between me and demos, stibba was just in the chat. I am gonna stop respond to you for now, cuze you are just trying to make post counts by arguing pointless shit :D

no, just trying to tell u that this kind of things arent nice, nothing more ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, Rizos said:

Modoy teaching ppl what is nice and what is not. What the hell is going on in this forum!

casual pancake tuesday for me

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no, just trying to tell u that this kind of things arent nice, nothing more ;) 

Actually they are, when somebody lies and i have written proove of pizdabol, ofc i will use it. Skype is a public platform and a confidential discussion platform.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

up with this post i will post what i wrote to some of your clan members that are sadly falling for your bullshit and following you:

I wasn't online yesterday so i didnt have a chance to whisper you personally. I guess firstly I wanted to say a proper goodbye and
thank you for all the time playing together, I also want to express my deep disappointment for the fact that you, your party and some
other anathema players have decied to split from ally despite the fact that we have played together for so long. I Sadlý cant understand
your decision given the fact that it is now known that there was a person that was trying to divide our alliance from within and create
drama between anathema and TT on purpose. I am honeslty just very sad, because i thought that we managed to build a pretty decent
community in the past year, despite the hardships and we stuck together through thick and thin. In my eyes whole cland and alliance
giving and you guys leaving means that you are admitting defeat to ONE single person who was trying to divide us up from the very beginning.
I cant really express with words how sad for me is the fact that you decided to throw all our hardwork out, especially the bond between
our two clans. We have done nothing but help each other and be each others friends. Having said that now i have unfortunately to get to the
hardest part. As I already mention i wasn't online yesterday but i heard you grouped with war 24 hours after the events of the day before
without things being clear yet and having proper talks. It's very sad to me that you guys decided to act on emotions and not on facts,
effectively throwing our relantionship in the garbage, like the last one year playing together didn't matter. I can somewhat justify and
understand that some of you guys have decided to follow your party leader - Podla. But i have to express the insane level of hypocrisy of
her advocating to never recruiting from war and throwing hissy fits when demos tried to recruit a few people from war. Now 24 hours later
all her principles are gone and you fight for war, despite everything, it's really unbelievable for me that you would throw us under the bus
so swiftly and easily all the hard work, dedication, time, effort, spirit, principles and most importantly our community. I wish you the best
in life and  in-game, no negative personal feelings have been kept on my side, just disappointment and sandess. I Would also like to say
that grouping with war and the principles you advocated since we know each other will force me into killing you in-game if I see you with them,
so sorry in advance or  i guess not...if i have to stay true to my principles.

We still in L2Classic.Club. Let's enjoy after a hard working day. For one day u will look back and realize We were there, Your Friends and ur Enemies :P 

This is my favorte song: (lyrics)

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

What do you mean stiba this is A fact we all know that we had  always 5-6 pts at loa everynight and we where pvp bizz all time so they had no time for xp so when we broke up he took hes chance made a big familly and try catch up + farm epics.It was  100% logic the pussys that didnt made a new side and lick bizz balls is the problem that server  lost hes interested  at that time on server not bizz...

He made a big family before DL broke up, and nobody blame him for that. Ppl blame him for not braking the ally with es\fun after everybody seen that 300 ppl of DL become 50-70. That turned the server to swampy conditions for several months. For free epics and castles. Gladly ES had some balls to quit and now everything is interesting again. Let's be honest - bizz is a good leader and its not his fault that DL broke up (he was so sad I guess that he gathered his zerg and still could not defeat DL) but its his fault that he kept the server in such a swampy state.

About Anathema\Anathema ppl - it's totally fine to leave the side which have still x2\x3 of other sides. It's adult decision. Did Anathema\their ppl joined for protection?Easy mass pvp?Free farm maybe? Epics? Nope. Also I would say, we would never take toxics or perkunas.

Only thing I wanted to aware Demoss. Tyri is a walking problem. No ppl left in our side whom wasn't annoyed by her behaviors. All ppl negatevelly relate to "make me slot\ 3%"-girl. It's the only EE\SPH i know ppl think it's better being without EE in party at all than have her as EE. When she finally left to war I guess some ppl was celebrating that as a 2nd birthday. Sooner or later u will understand that.

Edited by kktnxbye

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

About Anathema\Anathema ppl - it's totally fine to leave the side which have still x2\x3 of other sides. It's adult decision. Did Anathema\their ppl joined for protection?Easy mass pvp?Free farm maybe? Epics? Nope. Also I would say, we would never take toxics or perkunas.

x2/x3 numbers of other sides? where, when? u mean on sieges? when 2 other sides dont even fight each other? on epics? when most of china guys are not even participating on them? sigh ...

15 minutes ago, Anytime said:

bingo! you got it.

Dont feel too safe, me and modoy are gonna gank u even there :D

P.S. atleast its not so obvious decission for t0sh to press bsoe button since its far to run. Gabriel ftw :D

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Dont feel too safe, me and modoy are gonna gank u even there :D

take care of modoy when you walk down. He is afraid in the dark!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

x2/x3 numbers of other sides? where, when? u mean on sieges? when 2 other sides dont even fight each other? on epics? when most of china guys are not even participating on them? sigh ...

Are we playing in the same server? sometimes I have my doubts.

Anyways, perkunas losing people is not a surprise with the current toxic, greedy and childish leadership...

1 minute ago, Pelocho said:

Anyways, perkunas losing people is not a surprise with the current toxic, greedy and childish leadership...

always asking myself same question when i see all these numbers comparisons

obviously when i said "when 2 other sides dont even fight each other", it was with context "u mean on sieges", or u wanna tell me otherwise how furiously u fought vs dramateam on sieges?

Me and demos talked things over on skype, drama is over boys RIP.

3 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Me and demos talked things over on skype, drama is over boys RIP.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo i still have 2 more hours to pretend I'm working, pls continue

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lol again. we have deal with perk on epic, then we dont fight even ES on epic. we had deal with ES on siege =)) yeah. we had  secret deals with all sides in sever. everyone knows it but, still they accept the deals with us

Edited by Jerna

Just now, Jerna said:

lol again. we have deal with perk on epic, then we dont fight with even ES on epic. we had deal with ES on siege =)) yeah. we had  secret deals with all sides in sever. everyone knows it but, still they accept the deals with us

dude, i have never said u had deal or something, i know it works like that with more than 2 sides, there is nothing wrong with it, when there was DL, WS and UQ, eventho DL and WS didnt have ally, they simply wanted to screw UQ on sieges, so its not like we were not fighting each other, but we didnt try to make each other problems while fully fighting UQ

Man... This topic started with flame, went through allies vs ex-allies insults and now music sharing.
I just love this server, holy sht!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jerna said:

lol again. we have deal with perk on epic, then we dont fight even ES on epic. we had deal with ES on siege =)) yeah. we had  secret deals with all sides in sever. everyone knows it but, still they accept the deals with us

you sound like the reversed fishfood :D You dont get the others are being ironic and mockign him cuze he played secret ally between us and u right :D

34 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

He made a big family before DL broke up, and nobody blame him for that. Ppl blame him for not braking the ally with es\fun after everybody seen that 300 ppl of DL become 50-70. That turned the server to swampy conditions for several months. For free epics and castles. Gladly ES had some balls to quit and now everything is interesting again. Let's be honest - bizz is a good leader and its not his fault that DL broke up (he was so sad I guess that he gathered his zerg and still could not defeat DL) but its his fault that he kept the server in such a swampy state.

Only thing I wanted to aware Demoss. Tyri is a walking problem. No ppl left in our side whom wasn't annoyed by her behaviors. All ppl negatevelly relate to "make me slot\ 3%"-girl. It's the only EE\SPH i know ppl think it's better being without EE in party at all than have her as EE. When she finally left to war I guess some ppl was celebrating that as a 2nd birthday. Sooner or later u will understand that.

Bro putin really needs to increase the budged for math in russia:

On siege you had 100 ppl, we had 140( 160 in cc but anathema didnt participate cuze of drama ),  es + ooc had 80. 100x2 or 100x3 is not 140.

About ES , having balls you are again clueless. They heard we were getting ready to break the alliance with them so they war-ed us first as soon as they got hte info.

When you were part of soil's big family why you guys didnt break up alliance with lets say pride and westworld to make server interesting? Oh thats right cuze free epix. So we should not take advantage of situation, that you already took advantage of, do you  think we are so stupid?

you should stop sucking Biz with eyes closed... that way you may see further than 2 inches away from ur nose and look what situation was / is. 

Edited by AwakenDemon