rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

On this forum i talk only for my person. I report all chars, where i see weird behavior. I dont care how clan is it. U can ask San0, i send him people from ally on check which get banned. 

I heard about me/clan than we had BoP+14, cooperate with Jungle or than someone must let TT castle or than i farm last months in FoM/SoS. :D

Funny lies.

I dont think than exist more closed clan than TT, so yes, about us always enemies will talk only shi.t.People from our ally know true and i dont care about enemies opinions. 

I dont have time on it in game, with our short prime time we try only exp, help ally on mass pvp or killing epics.

Are you idiot?You answer to a ghost or what?Did i asked you what you answer?Stop the drugs immideatly!

Edited by StefanosXios

36 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Are you idiot?You answer to a ghost or what?Did i asked you what you answer?Stop the drugs immideatly!

Drogs are bad as debts,imigrants or idiots, i know it, dont worry about me. I dont live in Greek.

I try said u than i report all boters, from ally too. So i dont think it than one side is clear and only enemies cheating.

I try said u if u heard something about it, than we hade perma boting party in LoA, its not surprise for me and i wrote u next funny lies about us. :D

On the end i try said u why probably guys lies about us so much. 

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

if u steal something from shop but lets say owner of the shop or manager finds out it was you and THEN u decide to give back what u stole, it doesnt make u any less of thief ;) if nobody tried to even find out whose character took the ring, he would happily live with that (i heard he even upgraded his own AQ to lvl 2 with that one, so for sure he didnt have intention of giving it back from his own head)

Well i did listen Zakna's story and understand his actions . As u know - nobody is perfect . 

Still don't like Stiba's style of labeling ppl. 

16 minutes ago, Harley Queen said:

Well i did listen Zakna's story and understand his actions . As u know - nobody is perfect . 

Still don't like Stiba's style of labeling ppl. 

nobody is perfect, but when u make mistake, u dont try to defend those actions, he didnt do it because he had to, but because he wanted to take the ring, for his own profit

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nobody is perfect, but when u make mistake, u dont try to defend those actions, he didnt do it because he had to, but because he wanted to take the ring, for his own profit

I am not defending actions, but ppl . I got ur point and i am not sure Stiba will do different if he is in Zakna's shoes. 

9 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Hello master of cheaters.

If GMs have balls, boters rats as u have perma bans. U did nothing with normal way as me or others, so trash as u can go back to cave and continue with cheating.

When i was playing for HE(+-3months back), i was top lvl in my clan and i was going max to LoA with rest of my clan on pvp or farm.

Only naive kids think than i was farmimg last months in FoM/SoS, because my archer char was sitting in GH 24/7, exception CS or epics, when we need pking. Dont forgot than only 2clans from EU WS did epics. 

For last months i was exping chars on epics, i was killing epics and try build new mage party, cause clan/ally need it.

Im not cheating as u, im not stealing as Zakna, im not selfish as AD, im not lying kid as Myrciu. Who am I in game?

Serial player, which build national clan loyal one ally to the end this server.

Have a nice day, Stiba :D 

Master of Cheaters LUL. Never heard of one single man being so butthurt my party members used clickers. I've posted the video of when I was banned on this forum. Congrats on leveling epic chars? You still haven't pvped on your archer or your mage. When anyone comes in range you just PR. I'll pay for your clan name change to T0tallySh1t.

3 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Master of Cheaters LUL. Never heard of one single man being so butthurt my party members used clickers. I've posted the video of when I was banned on this forum. Congrats on leveling epic chars? You still haven't pvped on your archer or your mage. When anyone comes in range you just PR. I'll pay for your clan name change to T0tallySh1t.

how come your BP and EE got double ban, while your DDs from last archer cp u had got just 1 (vanityz, fishfoood)? can u teach me how to set up clicker on my EE/BP?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Drogs are bad as debts,imigrants or idiots, i know it, dont worry about me. I dont live in Greek.

I try said u than i report all boters, from ally too. So i dont think it than one side is clear and only enemies cheating.

I try said u if u heard something about it, than we hade perma boting party in LoA, its not surprise for me and i wrote u next funny lies about us. :D

Log every day then and found 1 by 1 the CHN .. all boting the 99% :)... buuuut i forgot .. you need them :)

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how come your BP and EE got double ban, while your DDs from last archer cp u had got just 1 (vanityz, fishfoood)? can u teach me how to set up clicker on my EE/BP?

The whole party gets banned if 1 person gets caught. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fishfood said:

The whole party gets banned if 1 person gets caught. 

exactly, so u want to tell me that BP/EE (and maybe like 1-2 more guys) were the unlucky guys who were in the moment with wrong DDs which used clicker (so they got banned twice), while DDs who actually were using clickers were caught once?

also u want to tell me u had low lvl parties running with bots in cruma, but u used just clickers on your mains, while u knew for both things u are getting ban? (lets face it, its not like u got 1 time ban for clicker, u knew its forbiden, so why not use bot instead if u have keys already?) ;) 

12 hours ago, fishfood said:

Oh, dear Fishfool, master of boters, go back to your cave and save money for better bots program. 

Have a nice next day, Stiba. <PR> xD

10 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

Log every day then and found 1 by 1 the CHN .. all boting the 99% :)... buuuut i forgot .. you need them :)

Lierbeast, its rly sad if u cant send normal report on them. Maybe try close your kids rude mouth here and try learn how send report for GMs. ;):D

15 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If you lived In Greek  GANG would be near you so.I dont think you would lived to Greek too much at all.Also judging by what you know about debt immigrants you should know that debt immigrants are not ILLEGAL immigrants like you and your (A)com(P)rades(ES).Dont compare humans with nonhumans another time.

Edited by StefanosXios

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Lierbeast, its rly sad if u cant send normal report on them. Maybe try close your kids rude mouth here and try learn how send report for GMs. ;):D

I'm waiting for the moment all the Chinese will move against you and you'll all start crying :)

13 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:
I'm waiting for the moment all the Chinese will move against you and you'll all start crying :)

I am waiting for the moment that you and myrciu and a few other vocal members of jungle stop crying about everything.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

I am waiting for the moment that you and myrciu and a few other vocal members of jungle stop crying about everything.

No, you apparently wait for my d...

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

hahahah you are funny lady :)