Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP (10)

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

got bored after first 30 secs. btw nice autistic music.

No you just dont like your team losing.
Btw thank you.

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

got bored after first 30 secs. btw nice autistic music.

Good, your videos are interesting. Especially the last one ;)

Edited by Myrtan

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Good, your videos are interesting. Especially the last one ;)

does legiana pay you for being his secretary?

which video is the last for you? 

54 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

does legiana pay you for being his secretary?

which video is the last for you? 

You judging Legiana's video by personal hate to him not the quality of the video. 

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Legiana and quality in 1 sentence? Cmon :S

At least I don't click 15 times until I target someone Mr. Julian

5 minutes ago, skumbre said:

Right only 10

I won't even call you a kid because that's insulting for them.
Julian title deserves you better:
kingjulien.jpg

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You judging Legiana's video by personal hate to him not the quality of the video. 

u mad, brah?

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

i dont think this has anything to do with personal hate, but i can give u few examples

1) eventho he has literally 3 skills to use (FC, stun shot and hex on his bars), he still have to mouse click the skill which is on F5
2) not having bssc to cast DE magic skills faster
3) second stun on rooted tank, absolutely useless
4) in whole first fight he picked 1 good target and did 2x FC on it, in second he picked only katsumoto and did 1 FC on him

so yeah, i would believe people would actually find it terrible to watch after first 2 fights, not saying those fights couldnt be interesting, but this PoV wasnt good at all

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i dont think this has anything to do with personal hate, but i can give u few examples

1) eventho he has literally 3 skills to use (FC, stun shot and hex on his bars), he still have to mouse click the skill which is on F5
2) not having bssc to cast DE magic skills faster
3) second stun on rooted tank, absolutely useless
4) in whole first fight he picked 1 good target and did 2x FC on it, in second he picked only katsumoto and did 1 FC on him

so yeah, i would believe people would actually find it terrible to watch after first 2 fights, not saying those fights couldnt be interesting, but this PoV wasnt good at all

The difference between me and you is that I make videos for my team and not for myself only but a lonely guy like you would had never see that.
Now about the rest you commented, thats how I like to play I never had problems in pvp that way.

Keep running thats the only thing you can do you don't even press buttons. 2.0 is getting close and your speed wont save you. After that the only thing you will do is comment in forums. 
Now ksout

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

The difference between me and you is that I make videos for my team and not for myself only but a lonely guy like you would had never see that.
Now about the rest you commented, thats how I like to play I never had problems in pvp that way.

Keep running thats the only thing you can do you don't even press buttons. 2.0 is getting close and your speed wont save you. After that the only thing you will do is comment in forums. 
Now ksout

yep, the bolded part is difference between me and you, i always try to improve and find other ways how to beat people, while u think u are the best and stay stuck at the bottom ;)

actually 2.0 will bring olympiad for "lonely" guy like me, which is exactly my element and my playground

hopefully at least your guys enjoyed the video when u are making them for your team

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Quality, I dislike you but your vidoes are decent. Soil was my enemy always but i loved his videos. I am also sure that no matter how much you don't like me or we troll each other on forum you cant say my videos are bad, especially compared to this. Goal of a movie should be to keep viewer interested with cool fights and not just spam all crappy and useless fights into movie and hope your friends watch it. Especially when you post it on public media section for all to see. At least my opinion.

Edited by BlackJack

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Quality, I dislike you but your vidoes are decent. Soil was my enemy always but i loved his videos. I am also sure that no matter how much you don't like me or we troll each other on forum you cant say my videos are bad, especially compared to this. Goal of a movie should be to keep viewer interested with cool fights and not just spam all crappy and useless fights into movie and hope your friends watch it. Especially when you post it on public media section for all to see. At least my opinion.

LIKE ALWAYS ENEMY SIDE SAYS MY VIDEOS ARE CRAP.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR APPROVAL MALAKA.
ILL KEEP RECORDING THE FIGHTS EVEN AFTER YOU LEAVE THE GAME.
AND ONCE AGAIN WHAT I SAY ITS TRUE!
YOU HATE WATCHING VIDEOS YOUR SIDE LOSES. I HAVE SEEN WORSE VIDEOS FROM YOUR SIDES AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE LIKE "OH NICE VIDEO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK".
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT HONEST NOOBS?
MY ADVICE DO NOT COMMENT AGAIN ON MY VIDEOS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM.

1 minute ago, Legiana said:

LIKE ALWAYS ENEMY SIDE SAYS MY VIDEOS ARE CRAP.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR APPROVAL MALAKA.
ILL KEEP RECORDING THE FIGHTS EVEN AFTER YOU LEAVE THE GAME.
AND ONCE AGAIN WHAT I SAY ITS TRUE!
YOU HATE WATCHING VIDEOS YOUR SIDE LOSES. I HAVE SEEN WORSE VIDEOS FROM YOUR SIDES AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE LIKE "OH NICE VIDEO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK".
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT HONEST NOOBS?
MY ADVICE DO NOT COMMENT AGAIN ON MY VIDEOS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM.

I wasnt talking with you or raiting your movie, i was discussing general quality of movies with myrciu. Go through my post counts and show me pvp movie that sucks from our side that I pressed like on. Also i like to give my opinion and critisism about movies, because i am a movie maker myself and i'd like ppl to give me honest opinions about my movies also so  I can make them better. You just think ppl critisize you because you are enemy it's not true, at least in my case. You can see i gave positive comments to myrciu/soil and other cool movies from enemy sides. But when the clips in the movie are shit i also point it out. For example I like genja as a player and a person, but i gave him negative feedback on his last movie because i thought some clips were not interesting to watch and i expect more interesting stuff from him since he is a good player.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I wasnt talking with you or raiting your movie, i was discussing general quality of movies with myrciu. Go through my post counts and show me pvp movie that sucks from our side that I pressed like on. Also i like to give my opinion and critisism about movies, because i am a movie maker myself and i'd like ppl to give me honest opinions about my movies also so  I can make them better. You just think ppl critisize you because you are enemy it's not true, at least in my case. You can see i gave positive comments to myrciu/soil and other cool movies from enemy sides. But when the clips in the movie are shit i also point it out. For example I like genja as a player and a person, but i gave him negative feedback on his last movie because i thought some clips were not interesting to watch and i expect more interesting stuff from him since he is a good player.

Alright then whats your opinion on my (2), (3) and (4) videos?

14 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Alright then whats your opinion on my (2), (3) and (4) videos?

Okey i rewatched number 4, and i liked most of it . For example first few minutes you showed some cool mass fights. I would probably cut or speed up the part where you camp giran exit w/o rly fightning and writting izi, seemed a bit boring since enemy didnt rly fight but just tried to harras 1 by 1 sometimes, also bit rude from a viewers perspective, since it was unprovoked by enemy ( i wasnt even playing back than btw, so wasnt part of perks ).

edit: Watched (2) also and it was your best movie yet outside of the random stop in the end to write some random crap :D. You have to keep in mind that some people who watch your movie dont play on server but browse youtube, so those comments are completely pointless for them.

Don't have time to rewatch more movies atm cuze im going out for a beer. C ya around.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1