Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP (10)

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Okey i rewatched number 4, and i liked most of it . For example first few minutes you showed some cool mass fights. I would probably cut or speed up the part where you camp giran exit w/o rly fightning and writting izi, seemed a bit boring since enemy didnt rly fight but just tried to harras 1 by 1 sometimes, also bit rude from a viewers perspective, since it was unprovoked by enemy ( i wasnt even playing back than btw, so wasnt part of perks ).

edit: Watched (2) also and it was your best movie yet outside of the random stop in the end to write some random crap :D. You have to keep in mind that some people who watch your movie dont play on server but browse youtube, so those comments are completely pointless for them.

Don't have time to rewatch more movies atm cuze im going out for a beer. C ya around.

Thanks I appreciate it.
Beers first!

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

LIKE ALWAYS ENEMY SIDE SAYS MY VIDEOS ARE CRAP.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR APPROVAL MALAKA.
ILL KEEP RECORDING THE FIGHTS EVEN AFTER YOU LEAVE THE GAME.
AND ONCE AGAIN WHAT I SAY ITS TRUE!
YOU HATE WATCHING VIDEOS YOUR SIDE LOSES. I HAVE SEEN WORSE VIDEOS FROM YOUR SIDES AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE LIKE "OH NICE VIDEO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK".
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT HONEST NOOBS?
MY ADVICE DO NOT COMMENT AGAIN ON MY VIDEOS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM.

just gonna tell u that u should reread what comments ppl gave u when u uploaded your first movies, lots of positive feedback, people liked and laughed at the funny parts, enemies liked it, because u simply put interesting fight there were back in the time there were massive fights between DL/UQ/WS

comments started to change at like second video u made as PR, because u started to be c0cky and u started to post in frapses every single action u frapsed, not videos which were worth to upload, usually u outnumbering the enemies or simply frapses where your positions are really bad and u dont do much in those fights (and yes, those fights happen to everyone, but not many people will upload it and brag how good they played there) and still lot of ppl tried to give u criticizm what u could do better instead of saying "what a crap" or other things

go check your old movies, old replies and hopefully u can get some hint before u upload next movie ;) 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just gonna tell u that u should reread what comments ppl gave u when u uploaded your first movies, lots of positive feedback, people liked and laughed at the funny parts, enemies liked it, because u simply put interesting fight there were back in the time there were massive fights between DL/UQ/WS

comments started to change at like second video u made as PR, because u started to be c0cky and u started to post in frapses every single action u frapsed, not videos which were worth to upload, usually u outnumbering the enemies or simply frapses where your positions are really bad and u dont do much in those fights (and yes, those fights happen to everyone, but not many people will upload it and brag how good they played there) and still lot of ppl tried to give u criticizm what u could do better instead of saying "what a crap" or other things

go check your old movies, old replies and hopefully u can get some hint before u upload next movie ;) 

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

whats that with the "julian" always? ... i dont understand it.

maxresdefault.jpg
2 Reasons: Their brain (look at that face you ll get it) 
and look at the picture...
thats how they pvp :P Pr? check! Bsoe? check! 2-3 more pts than them to ensure win and start telling in forums it was equal numbers? check!

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

maxresdefault.jpg
2 Reasons: Their brain (look at that face you ll get it) 
and look at the picture...
thats how they pvp :P Pr? check! Bsoe? check! 2-3 more pts than them to ensure win and start telling in forums it was equal numbers? check!

isnt the name: king julien? - not julian ;)

Edited by Anytime

On 07.06.2017 at 8:36 AM, Myrtan said:

You judging Legiana's video by personal hate to him not the quality of the video. 

legiana is a bad player.

On 07.06.2017 at 0:14 AM, Legiana said:

No you just dont like your team losing.
Btw thank you.

after such trash talk i dont think there is need to explain how newb you are.

23 hours ago, driver said:

legiana is a bad player.

after such trash talk i dont think there is need to explain how newb you are.

I dont care malaka .i.

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Its good that you dont deny it.

Nothing to hide,
if you are ok to me even if you disaggree ill be ok with you,
if you are not mature enough and you disrespect and ask for it you get it.
Im not hard to read, some ppl are too focused on me to see their own shit.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Legiana said:

Nothing to hide,
if you are ok to me even if you disaggree ill be ok with you,
if you are not mature enough and you disrespect and ask for it you get it.
Im not hard to read, some ppl are too focused on me to see their own shit.

this post deserves a like

Edited by Poseidon

22 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

@Poseidon learn l2 first and after talk at forum .. don't waste your time.. go .. and tell you that for real  :)

learn l2? dont waste your time? go?

lol.

the only waste is to read this :D 

• Like 2

On 13.06.2017 at 0:56 AM, FireBeaSt said:

@Poseidon learn l2 first and after talk at forum .. don't waste your time.. go .. and tell you that for real  :)

learning how to use google translator

• Like 1