Sign in to follow this  
lineage5

Jungle !

Wow!I was always thinking this tyr is ~66lvl.

Man, you should throw your calculator into the window.

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lineage5 said:

This pvp from our point of View: resist, resist, resist, resist, resist, resist... + that CHN Archer. What can I say, you achieved epic victory. GZ!

13 hours ago, Myrtan said:

This pvp from our point of View: resist, resist, resist, resist, resist, resist... + that CHN Archer. What can I say, you achieved epic victory. GZ!

I just love the way he thinks he is strong now by wining a fight 9 vs 8 and right after finishing a train and we were about half MP and maybe lower..
By placing the name (Jungle!) on his post and JUNGLE!!! on his video makes him think like (YEAH WE WON JUNGLE FIGHT WE ARE OP) :)
Also i would like to make this guy start thinking 1 by 1 the lvls of his party and also telling him:
SmashingDance 65 lvl with driver not real player
Czebana 68 lvl
Oikonomopoulos 69 lvl

Zacman 69 lvl

Eulogist 70 lvl

Japolecze 70 lvl

Myrciu 71 lvl

KingLeo 74 lvl

This is why our monitors were filled with "Resisted" words Myrciu

So, all i want to say to you for now my STR friend is that we are not far away of your lvls and for tip let someone else from your party to make the videos if you are using a charcoal machine to play lineage..

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

o, all i want to say to you for now my STR friend is that we are not far away of your lvls and for tip let someone else from your party to make the videos if you are using a charcoal machine to play lineage..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH??????

31 minutes ago, Capone said:

So, all i want to say to you for now my STR friend is that we are not far away of your lvls and for tip let someone else from your party to make the videos if you are using a charcoal machine to play lineage..

Pwned!

2 hours ago, Capone said:

I just love the way he thinks he is strong now by wining a fight 9 vs 8 and right after finishing a train and we were about half MP and maybe lower..
By placing the name (Jungle!) on his post and JUNGLE!!! on his video makes him think like (YEAH WE WON JUNGLE FIGHT WE ARE OP) :)
Also i would like to make this guy start thinking 1 by 1 the lvls of his party and also telling him:
SmashingDance 65 lvl with driver not real player
Czebana 68 lvl
Oikonomopoulos 69 lvl

Zacman 69 lvl

Eulogist 70 lvl

Japolecze 70 lvl

Myrciu 71 lvl

KingLeo 74 lvl

This is why our monitors were filled with "Resisted" words Myrciu

We did not find you OPs, it's you who find themselves, when DA74 makes video killing TR all 66-69. And the machine is not coal, it's even wood '-' Regarding the '' RESISTED, RESISTED, RESISTED ... '' he was from Lionhart until it was over and he took stun. ?qq?

3 minutes ago, lineage5 said:

We did not find you OPs, it's you who find themselves, when DA74 makes video killing TR all 66-69. And the machine is not coal, it's even wood '-' Regarding the '' RESISTED, RESISTED, RESISTED ... '' he was from Lionhart until it was over and he took stun. ?qq?

When DA 74 goes and kill TR lets say "66-69" because i know the true lvls.. He goes alone and he mess with more than 6ppl, sometimes you might see ih3art with him but lets think.. 2 players or even 1 player can kill a whole party? I guess you can do the same my skillfull friend (that was a joke). LIONHEART.. Yeap SR got lionheart to, Tyr got lionheart to, Tank got lionheart to and something that you might didnt know before guys except that all classes got lionheart is that lionheart works against horror also!!! This is why 10 or more horror casts on this fight got resisted and our 74 lvl tank was always on stun and fear. Is it lionheart guys or its sth else like lvl difference and a mighty core maybe for all those mental attacks resisted? (qq is the only thing a trash can say after he realize that he belongs to garbage).

20 minutes ago, lineage5 said:

Cause 1)it's DA, not a DD, 2)they kill terroristas with less ppl, not fullparty vs 8

Capone, "we are not far away of your lvls"-

We do far away from their lvls because tfd\terrors have a free farm at eur nights and we dont in eur prime. We have too many pvp and 70-71lvl is the max lvl when we can farm top\hill effectively. The only way to catch up with the lvls - to occupy LoA (like DL did) with all parties.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lineage5 said:

I never upload videos of enemies that cant kill me because of equip or level(I equip a bw hv set and weapons +0 with C Grade jewels +4-5) and most of my vids enemies are higher level-better equiped than me.
On Any of my vids you can see i get debuffs by enemies which means they are high level chars.
Stop crying about Fear too.The Success rate is a bit broken after the mental fix(?) 80 out of 200 fears landed on 68 lvl toon when i was 74. (40%).
KDRs7bW.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas

35 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I never upload videos of enemies that cant kill me because of equip or level(I equip a bw hv set and weapons +0 with C Grade jewels +4-5) and most of my vids enemies are higher level-better equiped than me.
On Any of my vids you can see i get debuffs by enemies which means they are high level chars.
Stop crying about Fear too.The Success rate is a bit broken after the mental fix(?) 80 out of 200 fears landed on 68 lvl toon when i was 74. (40%).
KDRs7bW.jpg

He had lionheart ON...

57 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

i know u didnt put there "because of equip or level or class", but u put more than 2.5 min long frapses from chase of SR w/o mental shield, which was lower level than you :D (ofc i know u did that for revenge and i am fine with it, but it doesnt play good with the reply u just did ;) )

15 minutes ago, vinter said:

lionheart don't give anything against horror/fear!

Check all posts on this topic.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i know u didnt put there "because of equip or level or class", but u put more than 2.5 min long frapses from chase of SR w/o mental shield, which was lower level than you :D (ofc i know u did that for revenge and i am fine with it, but it doesnt play good with the reply u just did ;) )

and i was wondering who is missing from this topic..

Just now, Capone said:

and i was wondering who is missing from this topic..

not even worth replying (like on most recent videos), i think i closed the video after 30s because the fps was going to kill me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capone said:

u did well, believe me i barely live from the time i watched it 2 times..

i died around the 3rd legiana movie.