TheMage

L2 Classic Club - Spellhowler pvp

19 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I am just prejudiced ?or TheMage is one of the most unskilled mages in server.....:ph34r:
Anyway Fraps is good for server more advertise keep it up B|

maybe he is a good guy, but i told them even in ts when we were ally that my eye hurt when i watch his videos.

6 minutes ago, driver said:

maybe he is a good guy, but i told them even in ts when we were ally that my eye hurt when i watch his videos.

I ask my self WHYYYYY???? he use vampiric claw full hp-cp on a sws with ud  not 1  but twice 1:00 

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I ask my self WHYYYYY???? he use vampiric claw full hp-cp on a sws with ud  not 1  but twice 1:00 

1 - The battle is over;

2 - Delay of hurricane skill.

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I am just prejudiced ?or TheMage is one of the most unskilled mages in server.....:ph34r:
Anyway Fraps is good for server more advertise keep it up B|

No you are not, his targetting is beyond awful. if ES were on EU prime they would have been rekt 24/7 and stuck in the low 70s ;D Best part of this movie is they think breaking aden castle wall is an achievement. Also in the last clip i dragged 6-7 of them to chase me  in aden castle on 2nd floor and killed them all solo w/o d/s :D too bad he cut the clip lmao. Outside of rolan's cp and some exceptions like WynonaRider/cyane they are rly handless.

Edited by BlackJack

58 minutes ago, Setzer said:

For the haters, another point of view:

59 minutes ago, Setzer said:

For the haters, another point of view:

Stop wasting youtube's server space LUL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

No you are not, his targetting is beyond awful. if ES were on EU prime they would have been rekt 24/7 and stuck in the low 70s ;D Best part of this movie is they think breaking aden castle wall is an achievement. Also in the last clip i dragged 6-7 of them to chase me  in aden castle on 2nd floor and killed them all solo w/o d/s :D too bad he cut the clip lmao. Outside of rolan's cp and some exceptions like WynonaRider/cyane they are rly handless.

The video i showed in loa is everything what a decent dagger would do. Being 69 and kiling 1 healer, nuker 75 and 2 shots on you with 600 hp and no mp is decent. Then i saw you just two or three more times, i frapsed and freezed, not lying. Dont have a good pc for mass pvps and dont play much to reach your levels. My 2 cents

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Amen.

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

The video i showed in loa is everything what a decent dagger would do. Being 69 and kiling 1 healer, nuker 75 and 2 shots on you with 600 hp and no mp is decent. Then i saw you just two or three more times, i frapsed and freezed, not lying. Dont have a good pc for mass pvps and dont play much to reach your levels. My 2 cents

yeah so thats why i said u play well :D

7 minutes ago, Cyane said:

In my clan im known as cyane 4 hands

You should lend some hands to some of your clan mates then. I suggest starting with ES archer party, katsumoto zeep and lillith and you will be out of spare hands im afraid :(

Since you have 2 spare hands i'd suggest the following distribution:

1 hand to katsumoto

0.80 to zeep

0.20 to lilith.

Edited by BlackJack

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

You should lend some hands to some of your clan mates then. I suggest starting with ES archer party, katsumoto zeep and lillith and you will be out of spare hands im afraid :(

Since you have 2 spare hands i'd suggest the following distribution:

1 hand to katsumoto

0.80 to zeep

0.20 to lilith.

These Archers from ES are too noob. They are goods for PVE, but terrible for pvp. And Exotq is the worst of them.