Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

ScammerD changed server. Gj community!

knew this already when israd was selling all stuffs including AQ2 proly RMT

check ban list May too u find some Familia + Zakna

So glad the cancer is gone :) they scammed so much they prolly have for 2 years of subscription on Skelth.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Dno, there are new allies on our server now that they havent been inside.

They left VR cuze no free epics

They got kicked out of rebirth cuze they are scammers.

We wouldnt take them cuze they tried to scam us.

Myrciu bro i have some good spanish friends for your clan, very trustworthy i vouch for them.

Edited by BlackJack

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Myrciu bro i have some good spanish friends for your clan, very trustworthy i vouch for them.

Everyday your obsession gets worse and worse. The fck is wrong with u?

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Dno, there are new allies on our server now that they havent been inside.

They left VR cuze no free epics

They got kicked out of rebirth cuze they are scammers.

We wouldnt take them cuze they tried to scam us.

They got 2 aqs and 2 cores from vr.

And they were in your clan (idk which one in your ally obviously) that's how he picked up the aq ring (still funny how bizzquit got scammed in an almost scamproof system) That's what you get for mass recruiting everyone and anyone.

54 minutes ago, fishfood said:

They got 2 aqs and 2 cores from vr.

And they were in your clan (idk which one in your ally obviously) that's how he picked up the aq ring (still funny how bizzquit got scammed in an almost scamproof system) That's what you get for mass recruiting everyone and anyone.

They were in rebirth which has nothing to do with bizz or our system actually. But spread on the blind hate :D

17 hours ago, BlackJack said:

They were in rebirth which has nothing to do with bizz or our system actually. But spread on the blind hate :D

Ok.. so he shows up to epics but hes not affiliated with you guys and you invite him to the party with the CC leader? That's even more embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Ok.. so he shows up to epics but hes not affiliated with you guys and you invite him to the party with the CC leader? That's even more embarrassing. 

Which part of wickedsick and rebirth are 2 different allies you dont get? We just had had a deal to coorporate on siege when VR grew too big which later on expanded into epics. He was part of Rebirth, foxy as a leader is responsible for her ppl, also he was participating on AQ for quite some time now, since i remembered the character, just didnt know whos it is myself since i dont care about ES people, we are responsible to check WS ppl and thats what we did as always. He was part of CC, because he was participating with ES on epics, not my problem they didnt know whos character it is and dont check their own ppl. Our side has special clans for the different parties of epic chars so we easily know who is who.

Edited by BlackJack