Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Anathema Graveyard Event

I will be hosting an event on the media section from now until the foreseeable future. The Rules are simple post a SS of a dead anathema member and you will earn rewards, based on how much I liked the screenshot you will either earn a forum like or a small token of appreciation in the form of some adena. Let's say up to 500k based on a single screenshot. In the end of every week I will give out a 1kk special bonus for the best screenshot of the week and at the end of each month 5kk for the best screenshot of the month.

TLDR:

KIll anathema players , post screens here , earn some extra adena the effort :)

Sample screenshots :

ed9dcf13e5bdbca23a8dce96fbabd1d0.jpg

325da6df86afc3d49ad72c24b0b548fa.jpg

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

This is what happen with guys after broke up with an idiot and crazy b1tch =))

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, woot123 said:

So..if i kill some bot or some ppl afk i can earn 500k adena? i will be rich :)

I read now your macro :D 

How much do you have to be sad?

Fail quote  lol

Edited by woot123

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

I will be hosting an event on the media section from now until the foreseeable future. The Rules are simple post a SS of a dead anathema member and you will earn rewards, based on how much I liked the screenshot you will either earn a forum like or a small token of appreciation in the form of some adena. Let's say up to 500k based on a single screenshot. In the end of every week I will give out a 1kk special bonus for the best screenshot of the week and at the end of each month 5kk for the best screenshot of the month.

TLDR:

KIll anathema players , post screens here , earn some extra adena the effort :)

Sample screenshots :

ed9dcf13e5bdbca23a8dce96fbabd1d0.jpg

325da6df86afc3d49ad72c24b0b548fa.jpg

1:38+

Edited by Demosek

Yikes I'm sensing some bad blood between you and Anathema. Anathema didn't go to one siege you lost 4 castles, imagine what happens when they go to the siege, you lose all castles?

45 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

send mail to character MoDoy

anathema1.jpg

9550f2a2b2e35e8a49c05c2d9fa9ce2c95cc1132

I will give u forum like for now :D I bet you value it more than adena, if not ill send adena and unlike. Up to u :D

1 hour ago, woot123 said:

Someone send me a Pic :ph34r:

f2241f5511a051eb3177b84de525efcc.jpg

But forgot to send you pick how i wiped their whole party solo, so he had to zoom camera as much as he can to show only 1 character :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

But forgot to send you pick how i wiped their whole party solo

because doing pvp with a necro 76 against people that are 5+ levels lower must be very difficult indeed 19.gif

i'm just curious about what will happen when they'll get to 74-75 20.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Arcanum said:

because doing pvp with a necro 76 against people that are 5+ levels lower must be very difficult indeed 19.gif

i'm just curious about what will happen when they'll get to 74-75 20.gif

If you are so good make necro urself and lets see how u pvp vs 5+ ppl. Also they wont get to those levels before i will make sure they uninstall first.

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If you are so good make necro urself and lets see how u pvp vs 5+ ppl. Also they wont get to those levels before i will make sure they uninstall first.

hardest challenge in this is actually making that stacked necro, not the pvp part :D 

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

nah, i don't like easy mode classes.

beside, nobody is forcing you to go solo against a group of lower levels, so if you end up dying like a potato, it's your own problem 31.gif

everyone will get to lv cap eventually, it's just a matter of time and dedication.

Edited by Arcanum

17 minutes ago, woot123 said:

I'm sorry for u but...im not yoshi. and  maybe u kill 1 ppl with 4 box while afk, so GF for u :)

did i say you were? Im just saying he is even more pathetic than i thought. Zooming maximum on a picture to send to his friends to brag and make it look like he killed me 1v1 :D, when i attacked them solo vs 6-7 ppl and killed half of them before i died. Later on I wiped them completely, he tried to solo farm but died twice more and logged off. So what gives? My goal is to not let them farm, i am already max level. It's like yesterday after EU prime when we came with 1 mixed party and destroyed 4 anarchy parties from farming. I don't really get anything out of besides the fun of destroying enemy gameplay.

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hardest challenge in this is actually making that stacked necro, not the pvp part :D 

Havent seen many other necros on our server post videos of 1x many so not sure about that.

20 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

nah, i don't like easy mode classes.

beside, nobody is forcing you to go solo against a group of lower levels, so if you end up dying like a potato, it's your own problem 31.gif

everyone will get to lv cap eventually, it's just a matter of time and dedication.

I dont mind dying if it means enemy doesnt farm, im max level :D